[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amish Mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Who else wishes they could have Amish fitness?

>all totally functional strength
>big ole forearms
>no boring and repetitive lifting of objects
>meaningful work all day
>>
>>42044707

he has the haircut of a 4 year old but his frame looks pretty wide
>>
You forgot smell like shit and have incredibly boring and dull lives and believe a book of ancient nonsense and die in your 60's because modern medicine is the devil and you don't believe in blood transfusions.
>>
If I had an orchard I'd work til i was sore.
>>
>>42044726
60's seems pretty generous there, anon.
>>
>>42044720
The haircuts are terrible. But yeah, his mode is the mode I want.

>>42044726
>>42044729
I didn't say I wanted to BE Amish, but I envy the fitness of their young dudes. I envy the work they do too.
>>
File: 1483070794039.png (704KB, 1034x655px)
1483070794039.png
704KB, 1034x655px
>>42044729
Surprise Fleet Foxes
>>
>>42045072
Did I miss a reference?
>>
>>42044707
>thinking lifting is boring
>>
>>42045112
Robin Pecknold of the Folk band Fleet Foxes once had a giant neckbeard like this guy.
>>
>>42045112
Indeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaZGHcFTTHw
>>
File: Bobby Hull 3.jpg (17KB, 250x272px)
Bobby Hull 3.jpg
17KB, 250x272px
>>42044707
So buy a plot of land and do some manual labor you nancy :^)
If you can't afford it and live somewhere agrarian you can usually find a farm that'll take on hands. Just avoid the hippie commune places if you don't like talking about chakrahs and crystals all day.
>>
>>42044726
>>
>>42044707
The popeye build just looks kinda funny, I don't know why you would want that
>>
>>42044707
Are these niggers not allowed to look good? I've seen them in person, they all have that shit going on.
>>
>>42044751
>envy the work they do
Why? Everything they do is totally unnecessary. If you want to do manual labor and consider it fun, go work at construction. Just don't start blaming anyone else when you back gives up at 35.

Working out at gym is a lot more effective and not nearly as prone to cause injury as manual labor if gains is your main goal
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.