[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat shame thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2906.jpg (298KB, 1321x1270px)
IMG_2906.jpg
298KB, 1321x1270px
What are your thoughts on this, /fit/?

Is this famous Texas model courageous for her actions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk9kAl2hbXM
>>
Who cares, fat shaming is important and no one should feel bad for it. She is in the wrong for looking at his phone even, how indecent!

Also, if you lads never seen this before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk

I couldn't even finish it all the way it made me feel sick desu.
>>
File: IMG_2908.png (1MB, 2048x1536px)
IMG_2908.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>42043270
Jesus Christ.
>>
God I hate her so much.
Maybe she should have minded her own damn business.
>>
>>42043191
>Using me as a punching bag
kek
>>
>>42043191
who doesn't guard their phone when typing shit about hte person next to them
>>
>>42043191
seen this a few times but i still dont get it, its the model standing behind that landwhale?
>>
>>42045286
She's one of those "models" that would never ever get hired or be taken seriously by the fashion industry so she gets either her fat female friends or the betas caught in her orbit to do "fat power" photoshoots. I should also specify I know literally nothing about her and this is all guessing based on the number of "models" that stopped looking human about 30 big macs ago.
>>
File: IMG_1064.jpg (13KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.jpg
13KB, 265x190px
Natalie Hage, more like Natalie Huge!
>>
File: weaselattack.jpg (78KB, 452x599px) Image search: [Google]
weaselattack.jpg
78KB, 452x599px
>>42043191

His response should have just been "Stop invading my privacy. Leave me alone."
>>
lol i'd just be like
>don't look at my phone you fat fuck mind your own business
>>
>>42043191
>"I work out 5 times a week"
lifting food from your plate to your mouth ain't a workout hun
>>
File: 5timesaweek.png (2MB, 952x1190px) Image search: [Google]
5timesaweek.png
2MB, 952x1190px
>>42043191
>In all fairness, do you think you're capable of helping people get off this plane...
>That's funny because I workout about five times a week

Natalie Huge workout plan:

Waddle to the fridge: 1 repetition
Lift piles of food inside, looking for most calorically dense things to eat: 3 sets, 12 repetitions each
Take said food and shove no less than a fist full of it into your mouth and chew: 12 sets, 12 repetitions each
Superset with a jar of mayonnaise
Close fridge door: 1 rep
Waddle onto modeling set: 1 rep
Literally swallow your pride: 1 rep
>>
>>42043191
She stood up for herself when a guy next to her was being an asshole, good for her. But standing up for yourself in a situation like this doesn't do good for anyone but yourself. Putting the video online and doing an interview for some shitty blog makes me think she's under the impression that she's done society a favor.

>Did she do something good
Yes, for herself

>Is she a good person
seems like the type of person to be on the lookout for situations she can make conflict out out. I doubt she's someone who has friends that don't have identical political view to herself. Take from that what you will
>>
>>42046677
>She stood up for herself when a guy next to her was being an asshole
He wasn't being an asshole though, he was having a private conversation and she stuck her fat fucking nose in
>>
>>42045835
AAAYYYYY
>>
>>42046727
I don't know man it was probably in her peripheral vision if I noticed something on someone's phone talking about you I'd probably glance back once or twice
>>
>>42044246
maybe he wanted her to see for the poos and concerts
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.