[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1227.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1227.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>have qt thicc a girlfriend
>started working out again
> feeling my strength come back
>able to work out my legs again after getting stabbed in the knee during a car accident
>able to workout and study daily without disruptions
>making sick brain gains

Only bad thing is my shoulder acting up, pretty sure it's injured

>pic related is my car
>>
wtf why did the car stab you?
>>
File: IMG_1232.png (163KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.png
163KB, 750x1334px
Looks like I might have my first date off bumble. Problem is I don't know what to say next
>>
>Tried to get /fit/ over the last year, still pretty DYEL imo
>Go to anime convention cosplaying as pic related
>Women were actually looking at me and smiled back if I smiled, waved or said hi
>If I tried to talk they actually maintained eye contact and tried talking beyond "yea haha"
>Still didn't make anything happen because this sort of attention is new to me

W-what a fug
>>
>>42043012
Head on collision and the drivers side of the car got crushed in on me. Something in the car poked me in the knee

Got really lucky considering it was a head on collision at 60mph and my knee was the only thing hurt
>>
>>42043046
Give her a definite place and time
>>
>>42042984
>started working out again
>feeling my strength come back
I'm in this boat too anon, it was annoying at first to have to go over everything I've already lifted but I'm almost back to where I was now. Just gotta keep going

>>42043046
Nice mayne

>>42043067
kek, pics
>>
>>42043067
London or femine benis?
>>
>>42042984
>graduated uni - just waiting for them to mail my degree (yeah I skipped graduation, fite me)
>probably in the best shape of my life
>external harddrive arrived allowing me to play zelda again
>meeting some theatre people on the weekend so I can actually get involved like I need
>girl I have a weird relationship with messaged me

Unfortunately my eczema/acne is flaring up lately but otherwise, it's all good
>>
>>42042984
>got a job
>thought I wasn't really good but two girls told me I was great tonight
>one of them it really cute
>stated lifting again yesterday after a month of laziness (I'm a dyel, trying to get things straight)

Don't want to get a case of oneitis with the girl though. And a friend got robbed and he had some of my stuff, which got stolen. Also I might lose my flat

But somehow for the first time in years I'm not focusing on the bad
>>
File: 1499289509371.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1499289509371.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
>Thought I was losing my job
>Turns out to be the opposite
>They want to keep me on
>Just had some issues with other depts...
>Have a good job
>Looking for something interesting to buy since I need to spend more time having fun rather than working
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.