[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it all worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: dad.jpg (211KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
211KB, 768x1024px
think about it anon, all this time you spent in the gym to get bigger could be devoted to improving social skills, getting a better job and creating a family and circle of friends.

Doing the latter will result in being this guy when you become old. look how comfy and satisfied he looks. fat&happy. Are you sure your current mucles will lead you down the path that leads to this? Are you sure?
>>
I work ot so I can rapidly open up the grill and strongly pinch the food
>>
This loses a lot of meaning when I read it on an anime message board.
>>
you might as well ask athletes the same thing. Why train so hard to become good at the sport when you can spend time not training
and how the hell do you not do what you listed while training?
>>
>>42042499
Lifting has tangible results. It's not surprising that's the first path people go down. I don't consider my time training a waste but I think a lot of people come to lifting from a misguided place psychologically.
You have kids on this board writing off social skills like "lel just bee yourself" and shit like that. Or expecting muscles to completely change their lives. It doesn't work that way and you can't hide your social skills/"personality" as well as you think.
in before zyzz
>>
File: 1496284888039.jpg (13KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496284888039.jpg
13KB, 355x258px
>>42042499
Why do you guys post shit like this? What is your end game? To get everyone on this board to stop lifting? Why would you want that? Why do you care?
>>
>>42042499
see his shirt brehs

>life is good

this hurts the /fit/izen
>>
>>42042521
underrated
>>
>>42042499
be fat and happy, good goy
>>
>>42042499
Unlike you,OP, I am not an insect, I can work on more than one thing at a time.
>>
excersize boosts all the feel good chemicals in your brain, so i would say no matter what you choose to do in life you should be doing some form of excersize. our bodies are meant to be used
>>
>>42042499
think about it anon, all this time you spent shitposting on 4chan could be devoted to improving social skills, getting a better job and creating a family and circle of friends.
>>
>>42042499
Doing GSLP takes ~4.5 hours per week. That's not enough time to keep me from doing any of the other activities you mentioned. Being /fit/ doesn't take much time. Talking about it on 4chan, bodybuilding.com, etc does.
>>
I lift at night when I'm done with everything for the day, tell me OP, what else could I be doing to improve my life?
>>
File: 1481263000932.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481263000932.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>42042499
>not wanting to be fit and comfortably retired at 50 with your husband who is also fit
>>
Being in the gym becoming better looking will result in all of that
>>
>>42043553
>t. DYELer
>>
>>42042597
I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: clorox.png (184KB, 398x219px) Image search: [Google]
clorox.png
184KB, 398x219px
the gym is all i have
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.