[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feels inadequate about your big ass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1495994110192.png (184KB, 2298x2106px) Image search: [Google]
1495994110192.png
184KB, 2298x2106px
Calls too much attention 2bh.
>>
>>42040841
don't flatter yourself
>>
>>42040841
I love having a bubble butt. Went to fuck a whore one time and she liked it so much she took pictures of it.

Remember glutes for the sloots
>>
>>42040843
I'm probably the only guy in the whole college with a nice ass. (Not american so no sports team or shit like that, there are only skinnyfats and few benchbros)
>>
>>42040841
>another "WAAAAAH MY GLUTES ARE TOO BIG" thread
>never post pic of glutes
Is it really that fun to lie on the internet?
>>
>>42040841
Yes I feel very insecure about my butt.

A female friend liked to grab it alot until I told her to stop because I felt uncomfortable with it

>inb4 chad
She was a hamplanet
>>
File: WIN_20170619_23_15_18_Pro.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170619_23_15_18_Pro.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>>42040890
here yah go buddeh
>>
>>42040973
Small ass, and cropped to try and make it look bigger.
>>
>>42040973
not OP

>>42040890
I don't know if you're aware but /fit/ is filled with creepy homos who save every picture posted on /cbt/
maybe you're one of them
just want to discuss with other /fit/zens about how they deal with having a big ass, if anyone feels uncomfortable or what

personally I feel as if I'm always wearing improper clothes, that I'm showing off too much, etc.
>>
>>42040841
I unironically know this feel bro. I was infamous for having the nicest ass at my first job. Granted we were a bunch of high school/college aged boys so gay jokes were the norm, but then it started coming from more than them and from people I didn't work with. My gf constantly tells me I have a nice ass and when I get up to do something she always goes "damnnnn" or has some other remark. I was third-wheeling with friends of mine who are engaged. The girl was behind me and the guy and she wasn't really paying attention so she grabbed my ass when she meant to grab his, but then told me what a nice ass I had. It was kind of weird. In the beginning it was kind of annoying but now it's just funny and I joke about it when I can. I look fucking excellent in damn near leg apparel.

>tfw been squatting since before I even took lifting seriously
>used to do up to 100 in a day on bowflex at max difficulty as well as run up and down my driveway for 3 hours a night because I was an autist
>bowflex is a meme as far as I know but I did literally nothing else to my ass and it still looks superb
>considering getting some shorts with the peach emoji on it to wear for Halloween this year as a gag
>>
>>42041066
I know the feeling, my dick is too big. It's hard to find good shorts that don't show off my bulge.
>>
>>42041028
Do you realize women want a manly ass no a womens ass

Is not about being big but being mandly tight muscular ass
>>
>tfw have big, jelly ass and so far girls love me
desu nothing bad about it anon
>>
I'm the gay dude that stares at your round bubble butt when you walk around the gym and when you squat
>>
File: 1498635620043.jpg (8KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1498635620043.jpg
8KB, 323x241px
>>42041092
>run up and down my driveway for 3 hours a night
kek
>>
>>42041111
Checked.
I believe you, anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.