[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are European gyms so shitty? I went to a few gyms across

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_mh2irwHRiy1qh7d0b.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mh2irwHRiy1qh7d0b.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
Why are European gyms so shitty?

I went to a few gyms across continental Europe over the past month during my vacation, and they were all tiny, overcrowded places with no air conditioning and sweltering heat. You'd be lucky to see a single smith machine, let alone a squat cage, and none of the gymgoers seemed to put the plates or dumbbells back in place.
>>
>>42040201
well its probably because eurofags arent little pussies like you. im a mississippi fag btw. so im probably inbred but at least i dont take for granted that which is available.

queer
>>
"Europe" isn't one country, at least clarify where you went to

I live in Eastern europe and my Gym is better than most places I've been to in UK/Germany
>>
>>42040201
read >>42040466

We don't have pizza gyms like in trumpetland. In our tiny, overcrowded places with no air conditioning and sweltering heat lunking is welcome and maybe a bro ain't always training right but still he is always a brother.
>>
>>42040201
>air conditioning
what a fucking wimp.
>>
>Go to hotel gym when in Prague.
>Power racks for days.
>Two Olympic platforms.
>Sauna, steam room and pool.
>Full access included in room fee.
>>
>>42040201
>Europe
>a country

Also you probably went to some hotel gyms, which are obviously small and shitty. If you lived in the city you'd know where the good gyms are. You're an idiot.
>>
>>42040201
What an absolutely retarded thing to say. Do you think Europe is one country or something? Europe has dozens of countries, each completely different from each other, and you visited a few of them.
That's like saying "I went to Japan, so how come all of Asia, including China, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines have such shit gyms???"
>>
>>42040201
Swissfag here. The two biggest commercial gym chains here both usually have 1-2 smith machine and additionally 1-2 squat or power racks available and since barely anyone is doing barbell compound lifts, they're almost always free. Out of the 5 different gyms I've visited, not one had air conditioning, so I guess that's true. Dumbells are always put back to their places but plates are regularly left on the bar or smith machine. They're only overcrowded around 18:00-20:00, when most regulars visit. It gets worse from January til around March, like any other gym.

Currently visiting a crossfit gym because it's the least expensive one in my area and has bumper plates so I can practice oly lifts. It's always empty at the times when I visit and I can blast my music through the speakers, pretty cool.
>>
File: 1496351662943.gif (499KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496351662943.gif
499KB, 262x200px
>>42040541
Name of the hotel right the fuck now please
>>
Eurofag here..
My gym is exactly like the one in OP description.
But its literally the only shitty gym Ive been to. Most of the other ones that we have in my town are big and properly equipped. I only visit the shitty one though cuz its very close, cheap af and I already nade friends with most of the regulars there.
>>
Live in Helsinki, city is full of powerlifting and olympic lifting specialized gyms. Everything you need for either sport and only gym goers in these gyms are members of powerlifting/olympic lifting guilds such as myself. Random plebeians are not even allowed in apart from like 15:00 to 21:00 o'clock.
>>
>>42041669
Oops, meant to say that random plebes are allowed in BEFORE 15:00. 15-21 is reserved for lifting guild members only and that is when randoms are not allowed in. Meaning the only time the scrubs can even go to my gym is before I get out of school/work.
>>
5 gyms literally in walking distance.
2 from a big chain, there ok but can be busy (€17 a month)
1 high end, huge gym, swimming pool, sauna, they also work together with group of physical therapist specialized in sports (if you need one you get a discount), €45 each month

old school gym, has everything, 35 a month, more for roiders etc

crossfit gym: started with strongman and weightlifting sessions. had a ton of strongmen material too, but just checked and its mostly corssit now.
>>
>>42040201
>no air conditioning
What is it with americans and their obsession of air conditioning though ?
>>
>>42042220
Most of us live on the same line of latitude as fucking Morocco and Iraq with weather to match. Why do Eurofag snow niggers not know how to read a map?
>>
File: dscf0012.jpg (214KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dscf0012.jpg
214KB, 800x600px
>>42040466
>im probably inbred
Propaganda really do make "wonders"

Anyway, aren't body weight outdoor bars quite popular in europe?

>>42040515
If your summers are +35ºC and doesn't go below 28ºC during the evening, plus humidity.. AC are fucking great.
>>
>>42040515
>>42042220
>I'm not american and I have to make it known with every post I make on 4chan
>>
>>42042220
Because in Minnesota right now it's 90° Fahrenheit and humid as fuck to go with it, so it feels way worse, especially with it being really sunny too.

That's as of right now, and it happens a lot. Air conditioning is necessary.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.