[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problems with girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: chadthunder.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
Can i ask dating advice in this Board?? i want some /fit chad to tell me what to do with this grill
>>
You can if you ask a fitness related question as well you fuckin nerd.
>>
>>42039587
sure bro, im a chad ask away :^)
>>
>>42039587

Dump her and date men.
>>
>>42039587
Find your balance and keep it, if she fits, she fits. If not try again, there will always be another.
>>
>>42039587
You took a wrong turn, 4Chad is that way.
>>
>>42039587
Fuck off virgin
>>
>>42039587
Wrong website buddy. Try leaving the house and just going out there, it will help you much more than any anon here could.
>>
>>42039610
This

The best way to win against Stacy is by stealing Chad from her
>>
>>42039587
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>42039587
Has anyone else just completely given up on dating?
I think I'm too used to being alone now
>>
File: 7hRoh.jpg (514KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7hRoh.jpg
514KB, 1920x1200px
>Be me
>have a crush in highschool
>I am a complete autist and edgy teenager, i tell her that i love her at random moments and i go to his house without saying her anything
>she (ofcourse) doesnt like me back
>be me 2 years later
>6 months lifting seriously
>we start texting everyday
>when we go back from uni to our hometown i ask her out and we go to see a movie
>i tell her her new haircut is beautiful and kiss her for like ten seconds then we kiss more walking to her house. I feel we have some strong chemestry.
>I kiss her goodnight and grab a taxi
>i thought that kissing her would change everyting and that we would start going out more and that she would start giving me signs that she liked me but its the complete opposite.
>she doesnt talk to me as much as we used to, she never iniciates conversation. i have asked her out like three times already but she says he is busy or just that she is doesn't want to go out.

What should i do chans?? what can i say to her to see if she likes me?? she is destroying my fucking nerves!!! i thought i had made it boyos!!!
>>
>>42039792
You are a shitty kisser
Git gud faggot
>>
>/fit
You're on the wrong site mate.
You have to go back.
>>
>>42039792
either a quality kek or the most retarded summerfag I've ever seen. Congrats for confusing me though. I seriously can't tell the difference.
>>
>>42039792
stop talking to her you needy bastard, it's never going to work. you're just pushing yourself further into the friendzone by acting that way
>>
>>42039955
I started visiting 4chan two years ago. I am a newfag but not a summer fag. Dont know why you say that
>>
>>42039792
>>42039993
basically what this guy said anon...you can't make a girl like you. You went on a date and she was in to it but there is something mentally blocking her from liking you, and it probably isn't body or looks related if she made out with you. If you keep trying to hard she really won't like you. Give her a long break (3 months+) where you don't text her, and see if she initiates any conversation. If no, you can try to text her again, just don't be a clingy bastard.
>>
>>42040035
because you typed like a fucking idiot in that post and plus you clearly don't look in other relationship threads that plague /fit/ because literally all of this is covered practically on a weekly basis.
>>
>>42039812
I dated a fatty who, after i dumped her, told me that i was a bad kisser but i didnt belive her. How can i imporve my kissing?

>>42039993
But we kissed...

>>42040039
I have done that anon. She texts me but she never wants to hang out. Maybe the fact that i was a sperg in highschool is blocking her.
>>
>>42040087
Sorry anon, English is not my first language. I wasn't in those posts because ive never needed help with any girl until now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.