[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I CONTROL MY PORTION SIZES?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: large.png (351KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
351KB, 500x500px
I eat too much at night, if i dont its hard to sleep or focus on things.
Help, im surrounded by enablers.
>>
>>42037484
fat fuck
>>
>>42037484
it's actually really simple, I just mix some vitamin discipline in with whatever the fuck I'm doing because I'm not gonna let others tell me what the fuck to eat and I'm not gonna be a giant pussy ass transgender faggot that blames others for my inability to quit shoving food down my cock guzzling throat.

I buy it in bulk at Costco
>>
You have will power and take responsibility for your own actions.

>im surrounded by enablers

Then, get out of there.
>>
>>42037484
>Help, im surrounded by enablers.
Nigga, just walk away from the plate. Like just close your mouth.
>>
>>42037562
>just close your mouth
woah
>>
>>42037484
It's easier to eat more if what your eating isn't shit.

Take a look at what you're eating. Is it fries and burgers? Throw that shit away. Is it spinach or asparagus? Gobble that shit down, as long as you haven't fried it.
>>
>>42037611
Literally is that easy faggot and I'm not even the nigger that said it.

>get some fucking discipline
>use the fucking discipline

It is that easy. Fucking fatties don't want to lose weight, they want to keep living like they currently do but just passively lose weight.
>>
Use smaller dishes. put your food on a smaller plate/bowl/whatever. Also drinking water to fill up instead of eating so much
>>
>>42037484
Stop surrounding yourself my enables then. They are dead weight. Do you eat consistently throughout the day? If not then you need to. Also eat better food. At night eat a filling meal to keep you from eating more. I personally like egg whites with 1 or 2 yolks but I also have self control. Just exert the effort. If you can't do it then you are too weak and you have to get stronger (mentally that is).
>>
>>42037484
Weigh all your food and stick to normal person portions.
>>
File: IMG_1257.jpg (22KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.jpg
22KB, 400x285px
>>42037645
Whoaaaaaaa, like whoa. Whoa bro.

>pic related
Whoa

>>42037484
Like everyone says, discipline you fag. Try drinking as much water as you can when you get an appetite at night, and using the washroom when just about ready to sleep.
>>
>>42037645
its hard for me to get proper motivation for anything cuz i had depersonalization and am trying to recover, before then i was doing good at weight loss
>>
Drink water, all the time. Especially when you're hungry. Especially before you eat.
>>
>>42037866
this this this

drink a tall motherfucking glass of water with your meal.
>>
Go on a 48 hour fast. Then don't fill yourself up afterwards. Your body will get used to that portion size thereafter.
>>
>>42037744
>depersonalization
I've actually been going through this for the last 8 weeks. I am slowly getting used to it but I feel like a completely different person. My interests took a total flipflop and my memory is hazy as fuck. Nonetheless, losing weight comes down to eating less calories. You don't even have to go to the gym to lose weight.

>>42037734
go who yourself
>>
>>42037913
details plz
>>
>>42037913
>>42039233
Does this work?

What do you do, fast 2 days then eat 3 snacks a day and then gradually transition into 3 normal human meals?
>>
>>42037484
Don't eat at night.

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1404537408743.jpg (560KB, 2000x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1404537408743.jpg
560KB, 2000x1383px
>>42037484
the artist definitely followed this guide.
>>
>>42037484
If your problem is eating during the night take melatonin or benadryl before you go to sleep and you'll pass the fuck out
>>
>>42037484
Intermitant fast.

Just dont eat until 5 pm. Drink a fuck ton of caffeine to appitite suppress and fat burn, eat like 100 calories 2h after waking up so your stomach doesnt implode, and then dont eat until 5 pm. At that point eat whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>42037484
Buy smaller bowls and plates.
>>
File: 1494608786192.jpg (95KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494608786192.jpg
95KB, 405x540px
desu senpai, when i was at that point i just stopped eating for 2 weeks and then started eating regularly
i never eat to the point where i am full af now
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.