[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oatmeal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

opinion on this? does it help you lose weight?
i started doing push ups 3 days ago and cut the sugar. i'm no longer eating junk food and fastfood

will this help?
>>
You know you should cook that right?
>>
dude...
>>
>>42037134
lol no
>>
no :/ what the fuck, milk was cold too

i didn't know i should cook it
>>
>>42037134
>>42037150
meant for
>>
>>42037134
wrong. they're already cooked.
>>
>>42037150
You can eat them however the fuck you want. Just notice that they are actually high in calories, so the onl way to fit them into a cut is by replacing a meal with them.
Protip:
>mix oats with protein powder for extra proteins/flavour
>add water and let them soak
>add milk
>put into microwave at lowest intensity for a few minutes
You'll get a dry glue like mass so you might need to add a little bit of milk again. Also you can add cinnamon and/or banana and/or for better flavour.
Example recipe (I rarely eat this on a cut though):
>50g-75g oats
>10g protein powder
>enough water to slightly cover them (they don't need to swim)
>150-200ml of milk
>1 banana (80-100g)
>cinnamon
>25g of any kind of crunchy muesli. Add this after you finished cooking the stuff, so this stays crunchy
Another advice: Don't eat before 12:00, which means don't eat breakfast. It's easy to skip it by just drinking a coffee when you get hungry, because the caffein suppresses your appetite. A little harder if you do shiftwork though.
>>
Read The Sticky

really
>>
>>42037134
You dont *have* to. I eat raw oats lots of times when I'm tired of feeling warm goo in my mouth.
>>
>>42037170
Wrong. You are already cucked.
>>
>>42037282
thanks but i'm not adding anything i just want to lose weight
>>
>>42037460
don't EVER reply to me or my oats again
>>
>>42037111
You have to cook oatmeal. Also, it is an amazing food but it is high in carbs. So yes it'll help give you energy but stuffing your face with it and not working out a lot is not good. So as long as you are working out a lot it should help you but there's no 1 food that helps you lose weight....that is dependant entirely on your lifestyle and diet.
>>
File: 1489237126800.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489237126800.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>42037111
>1 cup oatmeal
>2 cups water
>microwave until even porridge
>add forzen berries of your own taste afterwards
>>
File: Nokota_Horses_cropped.jpg (77KB, 529x364px) Image search: [Google]
Nokota_Horses_cropped.jpg
77KB, 529x364px
>>42037111

At one time, oats were reserved for certain members of the familly.

pic related.
>>
People really prepare oats with water? wtf
>>
>You have to cook oatmeal.

No you don't. You can soak rolled oats in water or milk overnight, and they're ready to eat raw it the morning.
>>
>>42037678
Why do you have to cook oats? Is it just to make it more edible or some other reasons?
>>
>>42037807
>>42037806
Look up "overnight oats" or "soaked oats". Also, another way to prepare them--my favorite--it to toast them in a buttered frying pan. http://www.theculturebite.com/2011/03/18/sams-kitchen-toasted-oatmeal/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.