[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardarine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cardarine-single-sm-500x500.png (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cardarine-single-sm-500x500.png
53KB, 500x500px
So basically I've been researching this stuff called cardarine and it seems pretty harmless, no risk except the cancer one and it's apparently tested on rats in doses of 20 000 mg or something like that. What is your opinion on this /fit ?
>>
>>42036273
The toxicology report that information is based on is only a paragraph long and even then you managed to fuck it up. The largest dose the mice were exposed to was equivalent to about what people use (there is a conversion factor for extrapolating mice dosages out to human ones). Treatment started when the mice reached sexual maturity and continued daily for 600 days (approximately a lab mouse's lifespan). 100% of mice even at the lowest dose developed somatic cell cancer, with the range and severity of cancers increasing in tandem with the doseage.
>>
>>42036273
>no risk except the cancer
Same with cigs.
>>
>>42036407
Have you read any reviews or some thoughts from people that have used it in their cycle? I can't find anyone saying they developed any type of cancer from cardarine use.
>>
>>42036407
I have also read studies showing no incrase in cancer risk and some actually showing cardarine decreasing the size of the tumor and hence helping recovery.
>>
>>42036273
There is also the risk of death by aoto-erotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>42038116
I don't choke myself while I jerk off so no risk there
>>
File: 1491865734046.jpg (8KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
1491865734046.jpg
8KB, 480x252px
>>42036273
>no risk except the cancer one
>>
>>42039787
Tested on rats in one study, tested on humans in another. Rats developed cancers cells, humans decreased tumor size and in a third study I've read cardarine did absolutely nothing to a healthy human.
>>
>>42036273
the cancer thing plus its usefulness not being that useful to me means a pass for me
>>
>>42039972
>doesn't cause cancer 50% of the time
Sign me the fuck up
>>
>>42040005
It's a pretty good fat burner and it increases cardiovascular endurance and good cholesterol, perfect for a cut and cardio motivation. I'd say pretty useful?
>>
File: 1499237184426.png (81KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1499237184426.png
81KB, 658x901px
>>42036273
>no risk except the cancer

so the scientists who were working on this drug discontinued research because it was causing cancer in rats but you still think it's probably safe
>>
>>42039972
>Tested on rats in one study, tested on humans in another. Rats developed cancers cells

bro this means STOP USING NOW

the rats they use are fucking masterpieces of genetics, they have been bred specifically because they TEND TO GET CANCER FROM THE SAME THINGS THAT GIVE HUMANS CANCER
>>
>>42040079
Not one of the users that I've talked to mentioned any problem related to cancer and they get tested very often because they take many other substances including steroids in their cycle. Some of them have trained for over 20 years and been cycling stuff with cardarine.
>>
>>42040124
Maybe getting cancer is part of his plan...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.