[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without gym for 2 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Hey bois, so, I've been going to the gym religiously for 8 months now. I'm seriously hooked. The thing is, I'm back home for the summer and that means I'm stuck on a farm in the middle of nowhere. The closest gym would be around 40 kms from my location. That's a no-go since I don't have a car and I dont want to borrow my parents ride as I'm not a mom-dependent leech. I don't need one anyway.
Is there something I can do without any equipment? I still at least stretch, bike a little and swim in the river. Thinking about buying/building a pull-up bar too.
>>
>>42035696
You've answered it yourself.
Check out the bodyweight general
>>
>>42035718
Cool, thanks. Just wanna ask, is swimming any good? My back hurt a lot after 20 minutes in the water. I haven't swum since last summer though.
>>
Ever heard of "farmer walks" retard, your on a farm, chop some wood, dig a hole, move stuff around, do something useful with your body instead of shitty gym workouts. What kind of autistic fuckhead are you?
REEEEEEE! Don't have any equipment! REEEEEEEE!
Your probably the kind of faggot with no cardio and no functional strength who wants abs so that he can get fucked in the ass at a gay bar. Get a life
>>
>>42036054
Listen, fuckhead.. I've been carrying wood and fuking taters, baskets of vegetables since I was 6 years old. I'm doing that anyway, that's why I'm here, to help my old man out. Building fences, renovating the house, planting trees.. Thing is, you get used to it. The sacks of veggies just aren't too heavy you know? It's different to lift 25kg of potatoes two hundred times, and deadlift 3pl8 at the gym. The first thing is more like cardio. Functional strength my ass, got plenty of that. You probably never touched the soil yourself. Ever seen a ripped farmer? They are strong, yeah. But not fucking ripped like people who go to the gym. I'm on my way to achieving that, and I don't wanna lose two months sitting on my ass.
I want to EXCERSISE, you dumb fuck. Do you understand?
>>
>>42036151
Holy shit you got baited. But seriously. Calisthenics are really killer if you don't have any weights. They're a good way to improve your cardio as well.
>>
>>42036151
25 kilos? Than lift something heavier, moron.
>>
>>42036151
Why'd you talk about sitting on your ass as the only alternative?
>>
>>42036151
May have got baited but that was a decent reply if he wasn't baitin. I'm only here for the drama I ain't got any advice.

Call his mum fat or something.
>>
>>42036250
Fair point are you busy helping out or slothing around? Pick one and stay consistent.
>>
>>42036151
Sounds like a cool farm where you at?
>>
>>42036250
By sitting on my ass I meant not going to the gym.Anyway thanks, I'll have a look at bwg
>>
>>42035696
fill a bucket with water and practice with that
\your body can't tell the difference
>>
>>42035696
Just pick up some heavy things and lift them around. And get something you can use as pull-up bar.

You can easily do:
>Pull/Chin-Ups with some weights in a backpack
>OHP
>Push-ups with weights on your back
>Deadlifting some heavy rocks/beam/scrap metal
>Planks
>Bench rows with some rock instead of dumbbell
>Farmers walk (no pun intended)

Don't waste your time on bodyweight stuff unless you are an absolute beginner and still weak as shit. Cardio like swimming won't maintain your muscles either.
>>
File: 1498646325702.jpg (37KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498646325702.jpg
37KB, 562x600px
>>42036151
That's an answer as I like them!
If there's a barn you can probably find a spot to do pull-ups, even a metal bar stuck in between two beams could do the trick. Get another beam for squats, use it as well for clean & jerk (mind the splinters). A pit may do for the dips, depending on its width, extra motivation if it's filled with manure. Use a wheelbarrow to deadlift. A pair of old car tires will do for bench flies / bench press. Concrete blocks for bolat / side raises. Get thicc gloves, and don't forget to curl the calf.
>>
>>42037014
>water
Replace water with big rocks and sand as filler and you are good
>>
>>42037027
>>42037115

Thanks for solid answers broskis - I'll see what I can do.There's a place in the barn I could clear and use it as a place to exercise. Ill just lift whatever shit I get my hands on. There are some tractor tires that could be useful. I'll report on my progress once I get something done.
>>
>>42036151
>eating a bait this obvious
>>
>>42037575
I don't understand humour
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5-izzikCKFciZPFWiJVSbNDAXjH7EHL-
Just pick one out of the playlist, they're all calisthenics workouts
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.