[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sarms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x411px
I'm wanting to buy mk677 and ostarine.Ive read a fair bit about them and I think they are worth trying.

But I have one concern.Ive got two 3 day party holidays coming up and I don't know whether I should wait until they are over and done with before I try them.

Are they safe to take whole drinking is it just going to back track me so much I won't notice the effects ?
>>
Do all the roids you possibly can. You not only need it judging by your picture, but sarms are safe as fuck. You could do heroin on them if you want.

Probably don't do heroin, but you get my point. Chase them with whiskey if you want. You'll probably even get into a show off state where you do exercises in front of people and than God you're doing sarms.
>>
>>42035392
i did 8 week ostarine cycle and got absolutely nothing out of it. strength increased nicely in the first 2 weeks then went back to normal, if not worse. currently doing pct because i was having trouble getting hard fully.. don't bother with that shit just jump on test if you're thinking about taking this path.
>>
>>42035423
Wahh I thought this was safe when it came to your penis !!!

And the main reason for use is no side effects and to help in recovery,not huge gains in strength or muscle mass.

The reason I don't want to do test is because

Main one-even with a good diet you lose noticeable gains coming of them and the. You just look stupid.

Hairloss

Addiction.I think seeing them sort of gains would make me want to constantly do them
>>
dont make the idiot mistake of thinking sarms are safe to just fuckin jump on and jump off free willed, i know several guys who need medi care for the rest of their lives from fucked liver enzymes after running mk677/osta and the likes

as anon said just go the fake natty route like most youtubers and jump on test e
>>
>>42035499
You're an idiot then who needs to read more about steroids.

SARMS are generally snake oil that still shut your balls down like test does, with little to no benefit.
>>
>>42035392
Waiting on rad140 in the mail
After running that for 8 weeks im gonna go fake natty dbol only
>>
ITT DYEL's that have never used SARMS
>>
just do real roids fucking pussy
>>
SARMs are interesting conceptually but to date there haven't been any which even come close to matching actual androgens in terms of performance or gains.

They're bait for people too scared to use real hormones.
>>
File: 1473194670535.jpg (21KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
1473194670535.jpg
21KB, 426x304px
friendly reminder that all threads and posts made about sarms are made by companies who sell them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.