[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grill is a psyko and HIIT routine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: gunter.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gunter.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
> meet qt pie during a temp mission
>good connexion right off the bat
>2 days later , she adds me on Facebook (never gave her my full name, wtf? but I roll with it)
>find a regular jog, message her we won't be seing each other at work anymore, if she wants to go out in town sometime, here's my number, call me maybe
>over the moon enthusiastic response
>kewl.jpeg
>meeting postponed by her, tired yadayada
>don't push it "let me know when you want to go out", thinking there's a 50/50 chance I'll never here from her again, fuck it, I'm not going to beg
>SHE calls me two days later to set up meeting
>Last night, we meet up in town. She's shy at the start, but eventually warms up, great evening.
> Every time I get a bit more intimate, she doesn't reciprocate, nut doesn't pull away either.
>takeitrealslow.webm
>offer to walk her home
>"Yes" *shy smile*
>we reach her flat, she just opens the door and holds it open behind her, with that women "look over the shoulder" not saying a word
>go in with her, talking on her terrasse, she's standing close enough I can feel her breath
>kiss her
>she pulls back "no"
> play it cool, explain I'm not going to jump on her, I'm okay if things go slow
>no, unequivocally definitive tone of voice, closes up completely.
>stay classy, tell her I'm sorry if I send the wrong message, that things seemed clear for me, but I'm not here to be her friend.
>wish her the best walk out
>smash a bus shelter like the frustrated mong that I am
>walk 1h45 to get back home.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? I had quite a few relationships, got turned down quite a few times as well, but I can't make sense of this one.
Fuck it, I'm going on a Tinder spree, settings 18-60

What moves could I integrate in a HIIT/TABATA routine that are easy on the legs (no crouching, no jumping0?
>>
>>42035364
>too aggressive
>gets a clear signal
>tries tough guy routine instead of working with the signal you got

jesus christ dude. i would have fucked that girl put in your body in the exact same situation just so you realize.
>>
You should shit on her doorstep and smear it all over. She'll probably have an orbiter clean it up 30 minutes though. This is why women get raped by the way. Don't fuck with a dudes need to nut.
>>
>>42035384
>too aggressive
one kiss, after a full night out, from 8 to 5 am, between two adults is too aggressive? Last time I took things so slow I was 15

>though guy
at what moment did I play the though guy?

not even even trying to be smart, feedback is feedback, but I'm clueless here
>>
>>42035406
let me blow your mind: the type of girl you actually want might not even kiss you after a first date

>at what moment did I play the though guy?

yes, you really are clueless and beyond help
>>
>>42035406
>at what moment did I play the though guy?
>though
kek

Nah fuck it dude. From what you've told us, she's a nutter. It's not a bad idea to leave a chick you like hanging though. If things are going well and you're chatting at hers, drop your number get up, say night and fuck off. Seems counter intuitive but chicks love chasing guys who distance themselves.
>>
>>42035422
>not even kiss you after a first date
Were not highscoolers anymore, but fine. why invite me back in then? I agree there is such a thing as not pushing, but I let her more than one occasion to end the night earlier on her terms, same as I let her space when she seemed to shy away when I got closer, touched her hand during the night. She's the one who came closer every time I pulled back, wether metaphorically (phone etc..) or physically during the evening.

Again, not trying to justify myself, but I can't even start to learn from this until I make sense of it.
>>
>>42035431
>drop your number get up

I dropped my number, 2 weeks ago, we met up because she called me to do so
>>
>>42035460
In that two week period she probably blew off 4 other guys who also cracked onto her. This may sound crazy but maybe you found the rare blossom that doesn't want to be a slut. I know it sounds unlikely but so is running across a dude who fucks goats, but it happens.
>>
>>42035479
How'd you know about the goat?

I guess you're right, fucking frustrating though. I'm fine with getting turned down, but getting led on is what gets me. Also she could just kiss me back and ask me to leave, I would've been fine with that.
>>
>>42035502
Because our governments are importing shittons of sandniggers and some of them are bound to have fucked goats.
>>
File: balck books.png (204KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
balck books.png
204KB, 500x290px
>>42035538
> le MUSLIM meme
>/pol/tards have anything to contribute on the topic of human relationships

be a sweetie, go to your room masturbate to the muscular white male you wish you were. The grown-ups are talking, dear
>>
>>42035604
>be a sweetie, go to your room masturbate to the muscular white male you wish you were.
Ok can you please post yourself. You sound super hot
:rawr:
>>
File: carl.jpg (109KB, 783x800px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
109KB, 783x800px
>>42035604
>>
File: 1478658917898.png (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478658917898.png
67KB, 400x400px
>>42035652
>>
>>42035364
You did well bruh
I bet she will call you soon, she wanted the D but she was "confused", you're gonna make it breh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.