[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one stop being a pussy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 22820.jpg (44KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
22820.jpg
44KB, 428x640px
Going to be the newbie here but I was wondering what you guys do to hype yourselves up for working out.
My goal is to have pic related physique, but I constantly bum myself out. I just don't want to feel like it's impossible.
5'2" 97 lbs female here.
>>
>>42035178

post your nudes for further evaluation
>>
>>42035178

most of us dont rely on "hype" or "motivation" we rely on discipline.

that's how you stop being a pussy btw, you make yourself do the hard shit you don't want to and the pussy self inside you starts to die.
>>
File: IMG_1013.gif (69KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.gif
69KB, 400x292px
>>42035178
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.
>>
>>42035202
>discipline
/thread.
>>
>>42035178
Change the way you view lifting. You won't need motivation to do something you love.
>>
>>42035178
Discipline is a big part of it as others have said. But when that's just not enough, sometimes it helps me to dwell on why I started lifting in the first place.
>>
>>42035178
Do a program that doesnt suck or drive you in the ground. You should have3-4 minute breaks. If you find this difficult to do. Then i got no solution other than pure discipline and goal setting.

And please do a program with more lowerbody volume than upperbody. So many females end up on some stupid brosplit.
>>
>>42035216
7/10

tasteful combination of LONDON, mfw thinking of you hurting and brap posting.
>>
>>42035178
I don't want to go for a run, but I do it anyway to deal with stress and anxiety.

As I run I start negotiating with myself, my lazy self tries to set goals like "run up that hill and then rest". Saying no to these wants are as much a part of the training as the running itself.

In all things, practice saying no to laziness, so that you can overcome it easier in the future.
>>
>>42035178
I started my lifestyle change a couple months ago. Had done before but i always only worked out for a couple weeks and then bummed myself out and felt like a failer after missing one workout, then i would quit altogether.
This time i think the reason i have kept going is because i changed my diet too instead of just working out. So I felt better mentally. Then i just reminded myself (especially during the first month) that no one is perfect and if i miss a workout i can make it up by working harder the next day. Its about willpower for me. This time i have willpower and really want to just be healthy.

I stopped giving a shit about getting the ideal body and have tried not to focus solely on this aspect. As women i think we feel like its all or nothing when we start working out and that if we have a cheat meal or dont keep up, we wont reach our goals.

Think long term life change instead of just having the short term goal of getting a beach body or someshit. I am seeing more gains than ever without all of the pressure
>>
File: 1482268013776.gif (3MB, 576x405px) Image search: [Google]
1482268013776.gif
3MB, 576x405px
>>42035202
this

I was and always have been a pussy. Motivation will get you hyped for 10 minutes and after that, you want to go back to being a pussy.

Sometimes the inner pussy takes over but I keep it controlled with discipline.
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (61KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
61KB, 768x1024px
>>42035216
This is you huh
>>
>>42035178
lie to yourself in order to get to the gym
>I'm just gonna do half a workout
>just gonna deadlift and run, that's it
I always end up doing the entire thing.

>>42035202
>>42035236
>People who have been training for years and actually enjoy it glorify their own "discipline"
it's just a fun habit, nothing more.
>>
>>42035202
>>42035247
>>42035271
These make sense. I just have a difficult time seeing the other side of new experiences.

>>42035340
Lot of mind tricks go about in the gym, how curious.
So that's it! No shame in that. If you've got it, flaunt it.

>>42035274
Going to start looking up for similar routines. brospilts are god awful. But I still want my torso to be marked, I'll go ham on my legs if I have to.

>>42035290
It's precisely anxiety that held me hostage from working out earlier. Everything truly has baby steps.

>>42035298
Working out sure needs a lot of mental power, not only physical.
And I know, right? It's fucked up how many times I've been recommend to drop my plans because '' You're already thin ''.
I feel like what happened to you at the end is what is ideal.

You guys rock. Many thanks I feel gratitude for hearing your stories and tips, have a nice day/night/afternoon. Keep on improving and keep being in good health!
>>
You just can't take shit from anyone even yourself. I learned this growing up in my crime ridden shithole. Honestly eye contact is the most important thing and reveals the most.

If someone's staring at you stare right back. Never cut your eyes away. Never back down. You do that and you've already lost. That doesn't apply to just street shit. That's everything, even in sports. You need to look your opponent in they eyes. Even if that opponent is yourself. See how long you can stare at yourself in the mirror right in the eyes without breaking or getting nervous. Should be a good test at your own self confidence.

Since you are a woman I'd say take up a sport. Being part of a team can boost confidence and putting yourself in positions where there's always someone to beat is good too.
>>
>>42035178
HHHHNNGGG
>>
>>42035178
Arms like that aren't attractive to most men. Just don't have flab arms.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.