[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bite alignment is EVERYTHING in life. dead serious it effects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: JaqhEhJ.png (380KB, 332x485px) Image search: [Google]
JaqhEhJ.png
380KB, 332x485px
bite alignment is EVERYTHING in life.

dead serious it effects how your brain works and how you build muscle, dopeamine and everything in life.

think about it zuzz was a beta all his life cuz of teeth alone and tried to hide it

wish i never let that wisdom tooth crack baka
>>
You must have a pretty fucked up mouth. Seems like your brain is all sorts of fucked since I can't tell what the fuck you're trying to say.
>>
>>42033014
are you fuckign stupid?????
>>
Just don't clench your teeth or wear a mouth guard while lifting, pussy. I have a cross bite
>>
File: avatar7779_1.jpg (8KB, 114x170px) Image search: [Google]
8KB, 114x170px
Holly shit its immortalkid lmao
>>
>>42033079
vyvanse and no added calcium.

i know for a fact that those geeks at the pharmaceutical companies were jealous of me their whole life i mean think about it they could EASILY add calcium to solve the weakening of the teeth but they wanted my wisdom tooth baka

nobody will go toe to toe with me so they try to be sneaky to take my warrior spirit and take me down etc
>>
Any street fights lately immortalkid?
>>
>>42032995
Go back to fitmisc or lookism or wherever the fuck you came from.
>>
>>42033172
try and stop me faggot boi
>>
What is with all these crackpot theories on here lately, holy shit.

>what's the point of even thinking that you won't die alone if your ear lobes aren't attached to your head... psychologically that's all girls look for
>>
Oh, Look another tripfaggot that doesn't lift.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.