[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know anything about this diet plan? My girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Does anyone know anything about this diet plan? My girlfriend recently signed up for it; she's paying roughly $600 USD for some consultation, a cook book/meal plan suggestion and some vitamin shots in her ass. She claims the clinic is telling her that there's no need to exercise while on their diet, just portion her meals. That automatically sets up some red flags.

She's not very overweight at all, really, so she's just trying to "cut a bit of chub", but $600 sounds real steep for some vitamins and a book.

To be fair, I know nothing about diet programs, or what consultation usually costs. But I just wanted to get some other opinions on this. I'd hate for it to just be a bust for her.
>>
OP here, one more thing to add: I have googled this plan, and I've gotten either people claiming it's miraculous or that it's all smoke and mirrors. I trust your information here, for the most part, though.
>>
everything they will and could tell her, you can find in one google search or here for free.
those vitamins were probably mostly sugar water or she pissed them out.
she is getting scammed.
eating right is so fucking easy.
>>
>>42032329
That's my exact worry, it all sounds like such bullshit. I get all the b12 I need out of drinking Monster (bad habit, I know.)
>>
File: 1490369500065.jpg (30KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490369500065.jpg
30KB, 480x465px
Diabetic here, I don't know if this is the same as his diabetes diet but that is 100% golden genuine awesome sensible shit

Paying for the course seems excessive but the information he puts out is ultra useful for diabetes and basically goes against all the bullshit the medical industry favours (high carbs etc)

All depends what her goals and expectations are though- like anything, it's only going to work based on her making the right choices
>>
>(((BERNSTEIN)))
>>
>>42032310

My sister used to work at his clinic. Its just a keto diet. Nothing special. Just google a keto meal plan and you're good.
>>
>$600 USD for some consultation, a cook book/meal plan suggestion and some vitamin shots in her ass.
You both are so unbearable stupid i hope you never breed
>>
File: moonman.gif (2MB, 345x259px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.gif
2MB, 345x259px
>>42032310
>(((Bernstein)))
>>
Friend did this Bernstein diet and shots
lost a shit-ton of weight
stopped going to Bernstein
put it all back on
and a bit to spare

Now I see him at the Gym
lifting, circuit training. treadmill. eliptical
not as thin yet
but getting there
>>
>>42032310
(((Bernstein)))
>>
>>42032310
>$600 USD
Your gf is a fucking dumbass, and so are you for not stopping her.
Every piece of information she ever needs (and more) is on the internet for FREE.
>>
>Dr. (((Bernstein)))
>>
>>42032310
My dad went on it at 73 years old and 260lbs. He got down as low as 197, and has been staying steady at ~200 for over a year.

Worked for him but, like all routines, you gotta have the discipline. As a former marine he didn't have that problem.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.