[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BEEF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (112KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
112KB, 900x900px
>BEEF
>>
>>42032148
roids are vegan bro
>>
Does he have some legit birth or body defects?
He looks weird in every picture they show here
Weird proportions, weird spine, weird colour
>>
>tfw i legitimately enjoy his videos and agree with his standing/flawless logic on animal products/animal treatment and veganism

>still eat meat and just admit that im not a good person and dont give a fuck about animals in general.
>>
Why doesn't his Harry Potter wife at least do some cardio? Where's that Scooby video he said he was going to make a month ago?
>>
>>42032148
>what a relief
>>
File: bill-gates.png (283KB, 570x395px) Image search: [Google]
bill-gates.png
283KB, 570x395px
>>42032207
she seems like a legitimate passive aggressive lazy cunt. Like legitimately selfish and not a good person. In that unboxing video he did a couple of days ago she really seemed like a selfish brat.

I think richard will most probably get bored of her and move on eventually when he realizes he could just fuck one of the thousands of autistic vegan girls in his comments. I think she is most probably one of his first relationships and he is therefore putting a lot of worth in the relationship that isnt deserved.
>>
>>42032172
>weird colour

anon...
>>
>>42032249
You forgot...
Shes ugly as just fuck
>>
>>42032249
he cucked himself by getting a vasectomy too. when he ends up with a blonde "son" hell know how that bitch really feels about him
>>
Is bullshark testosterone vegan?
>>
File: allah.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
allah.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>42032592
You really think his wife would be that stupid? He would honor kill her.
>>
>>42032203
Animals have no moral compass. You think they wouldn't farm us if they'd developed thumbs first? Cows would be milking our women dry, brah. Don't worry about it.

I actually like his arguments on the health side of things and I do think going vegetarian/vegan is beneficial so long as you do it right and use the right supplements, but I'm not going to waste time bulking on straw and grass and shit.
>>
>>42032203
Lord Brocktree was the best Redwall
>>
>>42032815
yes i do think a white woman is stupid enough to get killed by her black husband
>>
the dude is the most entertaining fitness youtuber

no bullshit shilling of supplements, no fake natty crap, just plain honest truth

people are always like lol what a weak pussy bitch, but his strength is pretty standard for a natty

he is a realistic depiction of a drug free lfiter who does it for a hobby
>>
>>42033573
>the dude is the most entertaining fitness youtuber
Far from it, he's just the most green
>>
>>42033573
I enjoy how fucking psychotic he is towards shills. A lot of people think "boo hoo he's so mean he's turning people away from (((The Cause)))" but really if he wasn't so aggressive I wouldn't have stayed subbed long enough to let the information sink in.
>>
>>42033664
I dont like when he does the baby voice shit though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.