[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any supplement I can use to increase testosterone? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: default anal2 - Copy.jpg (530KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
default anal2 - Copy.jpg
530KB, 1600x1200px
Is there any supplement I can use to increase testosterone?
I want to try it to get rid of manboobs
>>
>>42031186
Fuckin sweet tits OP. Squeeze them together for us
>>
>>42031186
You could try lifting and losing weight
>>
File: 1498942000911.jpg (221KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1498942000911.jpg
221KB, 1000x1334px
>>42031186
>Is there any supplement I can use to increase testosterone?
testosterone enanthate works great
>>
What about tribulus?
>>
>>42031186
Try supplementing with Testosterone
>>
>>42031186
Those aren't manboobs. Those are just boobs...
Seriously, manboobs are what really fat people get. You don't even look that fat. And you obviously haven't fucked up a cycle, so it's not gyno...
Nope. Those are boobs. You must be on that gender spectrum thing where you're like 60% male, 30% female, and 10% marshmallow. You're like the male Caster Semenya. Have you checked how many assholes you've got?
>>
they have this miracle serum called test enthanate it works wonders also eat a shit ton of cabbage
>>
>>42031273
thiccc
>>
>>42031414
but I heard that creates gyno
>>42031409
Doctor said it's gyno
>>
also I want something I can buy in shop and not from a dealer
>>
>>42031409
>And you obviously haven't fucked up a cycle, so it's not gyno.
Gyno can also develop naturally in males during their puberty. Most most, this will dissipate with between a few months/years. For some unfortunate bastards, the gyno never leaves them, so they have to schedule surgery
>>42031446
Definitely gyno
>>
>>42031557
I wont go to surgery here it's free but doctors are terrible
>>
>>42031659
How bad can they be?
Worse than having tits?
>>
Anon. It's not happening. There is no supplement that will meaningfully raise your test levels to combat that. You're on your own
>>
>>42031666
unless you can pay extra for cosmetics, they do the 'bare minimum' which is remove the tissue/gland, close the incision and make you look serviceable. it's difficult to find a surgeon that has experience with it.

plus, test isn't necessarily going to remove anything. there's OTC stuff that you can order online, im not sure how good it is. most of the bad reviews seem to be from people who take it but dont follow the instructions(sort of like how they got bitch tits in the first place, usually)
>>
>>42031186
Get your lean bone mass checked first before starting any workout program
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.