[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag here, How far will I get with own weight workout and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1447754705965-0.jpg (135KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1447754705965-0.jpg
135KB, 960x716px
Poorfag here,

How far will I get with own weight workout and maybe a 30kg dumbbell ?
>>
>>42030153
no where. go to a gym, or if youre too embarrassed, buy a barbell/bench/squat stands and lift in your mums basement
>>
>>42030197

Why not ?
>>
>>42030222
because bodyweight routines are 90% meme. 10% high level gymnastic shit. if everyone could get fit at home with some shitty dumbbell they bought at walmart, every neet and middle age man who has that would be fit. but theyre not
>>
>>42030252
PushUps are a meme ?
>>
>>42030276
yes. push ups are a meme. pullups/chins/dips are non-memes, but are only really effective when incorporated into a real lifting routine
>>
>>42030308
Well fuck. Barbells are too expensive. Is there any alternative ?
>>
>>42030323
>look for used stuff online
>stop being poor
>split the cost with a friend whos also interested in lifting

are some options off the top of my head. theres no real replacement for barbell training tho
>>
it's enough for hypertrophy alone if you know what you're doing

just follow 11' era scooby advice excluding maybe skateboard squats
>>
>>42030356
use your neet bux on weight instead of tendies is another
>>
File: fitgrid2_0.jpg (2MB, 2000x2156px) Image search: [Google]
fitgrid2_0.jpg
2MB, 2000x2156px
>>42030369
I'm looking for something like maybe C4 at best. I'm skinnyfat and just want to look a bit less fat and a bit more muscular. I already took a look at scoobies home workouts; like the beginner routine, skateboard squats or dumbbell fly lifts on the floor. Would they be sufficient for my goal ?

>>42030381

I don't get neet bux, unfortunately.
>>
>>42030466
Just to clarify. C4 would be the absolute optimum for my level of ambition. I would be really fucking happy with C3.
>>
>>42030466
I got to maybe B6/B7 at 6'3" using only an adjustable dumbbell set with plates up to 50 kg weight. Just take a regular badybuilding routine and replace barbell exercises with dumbbell variations
>>
>>42030489
Wow. Congrats on the hard work. I guess I'll be fine then. Thanks.
>>
>>42030466
please dont listen to >>42030369 he is the blind leading the blind. you need barbells etc. find a way to get them. what is your financial situation like that you cant afford a used barbell and bench from craigslist?
>>
>>42030524
>>42030524
hes memeing. dont follow shit advice because if confirms what you want to hear.
>>
>>42030527
I work of 450€ a month. Can't really squeeze in 200€ that easily. Aren't dumbell variations of barbell exercises going to yield similar results ?
>>
>>42030153
Mate it's not about how far !

HOW MANY TIME DO WE HAVE TO REMIND YOU GUYS THAT YOU NEED VARIETY !?
>>
>>42030544
I'm not

It's enough for hypertrophy, achieved a better physique than most here just with dumbbells. As long as you manage to progressively overload in some way it's okay
>>
>>42030615
Overload ? Weight-Wise or Repetition-Wise ?
>>
>>42030527
>>42030544
post your physique, I'm probably much more aesthetic than you even back when I was only dumbbell training :^)

there is not one single way to get big, it's just that barbell training is the most idiot-proof way and time-saving, yet people still fall for SS-cel shit size progress
>>
>>42030626
Either or.

Contraction/eccentric with more weight = progress
>>
>>42030645
Alright, got it. I'll give it a try. Thanks man.
>>
>>42030632
post your physique. youre the one with the burden of proof this meme shit works

>>42030670
just dont post here again in 6 months when you look literally the same as you do now. dont you think its telling that he didnt even give you a routine? just told you it would work
>>
>>42030153
get some resistance bands. they're cheap.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.