[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of body could I expect doing this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What kind of body could I expect doing this?
>>
>>42028881
>that filename though
A normal/standard body I would expect. Lean and toned perhaps. This workout looks shit.
>>
>>42028881
If you do standard cardio (running, biking, and swimming) along with this, it would give you the same body as if you did standard cardio.
>>
Literally whatever body you have now.
>>
>>42028911
>>42028916
So not really worth it?

Are any of the superhero workouts any good?
>>
>>42028944

No need to bait, we know you just want to post images of these ridiculous workouts.
>>
>>42028944
sure, try this one for a while.
>>
>>42028881
>punches
lol
>>
the same body you have now
>>
>>42029007
Legit not what I'm doing.
I'm basically a female neckbeard, and decided I want to turn my life around. The only thing that came to mind were these.

This seemed liked the place to get an opinion.
>>
>>42029075
Post pictures if you want actual advice and feedback. Failing that, start doing a sport that involves cardio and lift weights at a gym.
>>
>>42029122
>>42029075
Oh, and ready the sticky you stupid fuck.
>>
>>42028881
>basically no resistance
>cardio
Skinny runner.
>>
>>42029075

The Harley Quinn bullshit in the picture is just something to attract your attention and to make it seem less like a workout and more "fun".

But it's just a typical aerobics class style workout, with a the trendy comic book character attached to it. It will not be "fun".

What makes it work or not work is whether you have the discipline to actually do it.

Eat less, move more. Get your heart rate up for at least twenty minutes a day with a movement routine that leaves you out of breath when you're done.

Good luck.
>>
>20 punches
how is this even a workout?
>>
>>42029128
Oh, I'll ready my sticky
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.