[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make this shit taste good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1583.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1583.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
How do you make this shit taste good?
>>
>>42028194
Boiled then put cheese over it
>>
>>42028194
You eat for sustenance, not pleasure
>>
>>42028194
You have pretty much only carbs and fat there, which are fucking bland.

Assuming avacado, add salt, pepper, diced tomato, and anything else to compliment what you're eating it with
Assuming that's an english muffin, toss that garbage and eat oats with peanut butter for better macros and not tasting like baby food
>>
>>42028194
You only have to add salt. I add salt and put anchovies over top of it on a piece of toast, its great.
>>
>>42028210
Then why does the body release chemicals to make you feel good when eating?
>>
>>42028194
>avocado tastes bad

what's wrong with you
>>
>>42028262
Evolutionary remnant from a previous age for when it was useful.
>>
>>42028262
To entice our retarded ancestors to eat more than they needed at the time because food used to be scarce
>>
>>42028239
I got salt and pepper on, and it's a fucking knekkebrod.
>>
Avocado needs something salty and/or acidic to bring out its flavour.
Lemon juice and salt is perfect. Add some sardines or mackerel, and you're set.
>>
>>42028239
>fat is bland

kill yourself
>>
>>42028289
>google says it's a crispy type of bread, like a cracker

Can't do much with the flavor for crackers, I would eat something else. That combination is gonna be pretty tasteless unless you just add something flavorful to it.

Again, avocado and crackers get BTFO by oats and peanut butter in terms of cost, taste, ease of preparation, and macros.
>>
>>42028328
>avocados aren't bland
remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
>>42028360
>i'm a literal child

fuck off kid
>>
>>42028194
I like avocado with salt, pepper, and lime juice
>>
>>42028365
>coming to an anime imageboard
>not being a child
again, remove yourself from the gene pool, friend
>>
>>42028390
delete this
>>
>>42028346
Knekkebrod translate to cracker bread. They are low in sugar, calories, carbs and last forever. Helps making the avacado taste ok.
>>
>>42028194
Add tuna, pepper, lemon and salt
>>
>>42028194
it tastes good as it is
>>
>Mash avocodo with salt, pepper, and lemon juice
>Put on toast
>Add bacon
Enjoy your delicious gains. If you don't like that, ur a faggit
>>
Add some turkey and goat cheese
>>
>>42028194
jizz on it
>>
>>42028262
Fucken body should have realized by now that getting swole increases chance of sex thus gene survival.
I want my body to suppress the pain and tiredness and give me orgasms while I lift shit to reward me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.