[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go from left to right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1499076867290.jpg (70KB, 1290x757px) Image search: [Google]
1499076867290.jpg
70KB, 1290x757px
How do I go from left to right?
>>
>>42014685
hang urself
it'll make your spine straight
>>
>>42014685
also read the sticky
>>
Start lifting, eat better, see a physical therapist if your cunt covers it
And do everything you can to stop being sedentary, i.e go for a walk, do gardening, do your moms gardening, take a hike
>>
File: 1.jpg (102KB, 533x369px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
102KB, 533x369px
>>
>>42014685
I did it by examining my posture and consciously adjusting it throughout the day for like 2-3 years.
>>
File: 1449936077872.png (150KB, 476x445px) Image search: [Google]
1449936077872.png
150KB, 476x445px
>>42014774
fucking lmao anon
>>
>>42014685
wow margaret, when did you become a blonde
>>
>>42014774
lel
>>
>>42014685
How the fuck does left happen? Mouth-breathing?
>>
>>42015172
It's from The Neon Demon. Still can't tell if it's a shop tho only saw it once
>>
>>42014685
A girl at my work has similar (but not as bad posture) to the one sticking out her neck. She is actually a real qt with big tiddies and a bit naove so i asked her if she could touch her elbows together behind her back. Obviously she couldn't and asked why i asked. I told her it's a sign of good posture
>mfw qt walking around work every day trying to touch elbows together behind back
>mfw have a gf so cannot smash
>>
>>42015244
>mfw have a gf so cannot smash

has got to suck being beta.
>>
>>42014685
The medical term is cervical kyphosis, I had it when I was a beta teen that spent all day playing video games. Just keep your neck and back straight throughout the day, keep a good posture if you work at a desk.
There's also a lot of exercises you can find online for people with kyphosis, if it's as severe as the one in the picture and your neck hurts often you should go to a doctor.
>>
>>42014685
forward head position/posture (FHP)

very common cervical/postural issue nowadays. stems mostly from seated computer use.

solution is actually fairly easy.

first and foremost, address posture when using the computer. it's tedious to keep in mind but it prevents the GOLEM GET YE GONE look. sit upright and position your monitor(s) to be at slightly below eye level. if your monitor is higher than eye level then address that immediately.

second is exercise. very simple movement of "chin tucks" will stretch out your tight cervical extensors and engage your cervical flexors (and eventually strengthen them). bring your chin towards your chest and hold for 5s, rest, repeat throughout the day if you want.

thirdly, if you wear glasses that slide down your face/nose then tighten them or get new frames. you're constantly having to readjust them or lift your chin (a repeated action that will make FHP more pronounced) to see clearly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.