[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this /fit/ approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (461KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
461KB, 600x904px
Is this /fit/ approved?
>>
>>42013239
No; learn how to properly tie a noose you retarded faggot.
>>
>>42013257
topkek
>>
>>42013239

Is that how you workout neck?
>>
>>42013595
I think it is for insecure manlets who wanna extend the neck to gain half an inch
>>
>>42013239
>when you finally grow balls to neck yourself
>>
>>42013239
Not gonna lie; as someone with a herniated cervical disk, that looks max comfy.
>>
>>42014597
How did you manage to do it? And what were your symptoms? I might've fucked up my neck too.
>>
>>42014761
Probably crashing my bmx over a decade ago.

Symptoms are pain in the general neck/shoulder area on my right-hand side, and even slight tingling in my thumb if I position my head wrong (i.e. neck bent back, which nobody should be doing anyway).

I tend to turn my head down and to the left to alleviate the pain. When sitting at my desk this means reclining my office chair back while keeping my head vertical to the ground.

The pain and symptoms are much better now that I know where and what the actual problem is.

I console myself with the knowledge that Alexander the Great famously had a similar condition, and even his contemporary busts depict him twisting his neck slightly.
>>
>>42014803
Can't you fix it?
>>
>>42014841
Honestly, my neck feels better ever since I first found out I actually had the herniation six years ago.
Knowing where it is and how to deal with it through neck positioning greatly improved the condition.

Maybe in a decade or two, when there's a better option than "let's fuse a bunch of vertebrae together using strips of metal and bolts".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.