[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long before working out do you need to carb up to feel strong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1550.jpg (167KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
167KB, 1000x636px
How long before working out do you need to carb up to feel strong?
>>
but i always feel weak
>>
>>42012747
If I'm going heavy I like to eat a shit load of carbs the night before and then some easily digestible carbs/protein around an hour before my workout.
>>
>>42012747
Depends on the carb source and it's GI.
Because they are used to normalize Insuline and blood pressure.
For example you could use like a handful of gummy bears right before your workout.
Also make sure you have atleast 25g of protein in and that you are hydrated.
>>
>>42012747

>carbs
>ever making it

lmao choose only one
>>
>>42013678
Just because you write it this way, doesn't mean you are funny.
>10/10 for trying tho
>>
>>42012747
i keep carbs as low as humanly possible to sustain daily cardio and low intensity lifting, trying to cut fat mostly while building a little muscle. Usually means ill have a smoothie with alot of berries and a banana for carbs before a workout, or just a cup of quinoa for dinner the night before a more heavy session. Mostly I live on eggs and vegetables, some fruit and whole grains.
>>
>>42015345
t. 120 lbs of raw numale
>>
>>42015372
just trying to be less of a fat fuck. down to 195 from 235 and going strong. ya know, my muscles show more then they ever have after losing that fat. Ill bulk when my stomach gets flat.
>>
>>42012747
>to carb up
Nigger please.
>>
>not carb-backloading
it's like you don't want to make it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.