[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better Than Nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

If I consistently lift but not worry about my diet too much, I could still achieve something like this right?
>>
>>42011740
No, you need to eat.
>>
>>42011748

I do eat. I'm hooked on Mexican food and soda. I'm trying to say, it's better than being a fatass right? I'd look like a strong fat guy instead at the very least.
>>
>>42011788
Dont drink so much soda and minimize rice. High fructose corn syrup is Belzebub's piss.
Buy taro powder, God tier source of high quality carbs and starches. It is Odin's dandruff.
Get plenty of vitamin D, K, A, and E. Careful with the K. It can be very toxic in excessive amounts, even if only alightly excessive. Magnesium and calcium are advisable. Drink coconut oil and eat lots of butter and eggs.
>>
>>42011788
kys fat ass
>>
>>42011788
Yeah do whatever you want. Lift as much as you want and eat as much as you want, but try to keep it relatively clean foods. Chicken, turkey, brown rice, eggs, vegetables, that kinda shit. You won't have any room in your diet for shit like soda or sweets, so cut that out because it offers no nutritional benefit.

But yeah eat a lot of high quality food and lift a lot and you'll look a whole lot better
>>
>>42011740
Dude, to reach the moon, you aim at the stars.
If your goal is to be some 25% bodyfat DYEL, you will never make it.
>>
you'd probably have to eat alot of rice.
>>
>>42012232

No, I still like life.

>>42012356
I actually eat semi-healthy most days. I'm just using my Mex food and soda example as a... once a week craving sorta thing. Thanks for the tip anon.

>>42012409
Why can't I just aim to reach the moon first, and maybe settle there because I never cared for the stars?

>>42012416
I do eat a lot of rice...

>>42012205
Alright. I don't drink that much anyway.
>>
>>42012609
I get the feeling youre still drinking too much of it. Drink even less of it. Also avoid carbonation in general too
>>
>>42011740

Best you can do is builtfat assuming you are a fatty already.
>>
>>42013621
okay bye soda.

>>42013635
I thought op pic is builtfat though
>>
>>42012205
>minimize rice
>high quality carbs
the broscience is strong in this one
>>
remember to eat, GOTO gym, GOTO bed and stand under a waterfall
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.