[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are, indeed, turning the frogs (and your wifes son) gay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: your wifes son.jpg (43KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
your wifes son.jpg
43KB, 720x450px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/fish-becoming-transgender-contraceptive-pill-chemicals-flushed/

>What effect will this have on humans as a whole?

>Is drinking tap water safe anymore?

>What are the implications of this in relation to the general decline of male testosterone levels over decades?
>>
File: lol.jpg (35KB, 306x442px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
35KB, 306x442px
female genocide when Tbh lads
>>
File: phd051809s[1].gif (103KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
phd051809s[1].gif
103KB, 600x667px
>>42010853
>telegraph.co.uk
fuck off
>>
>>42010853
Imagine what that does to a growing fetus.

>Soy is in everything and contains a chemical that your body treats like estrogen.

>High amounts of estrogen cause women to have fluctuating or abnormal periods.

>OBGYN doctors always prescribe birth control pills first to control any issues with a woman's menstrual cycle, or even menstrual cramps.

>Estrogen cannot be removed in water recycle plants. This is not new and was actually know around 20 years ago. Look up a old animal show called The Most Extreme from the early 2000s and it is mentioned in it.

>Estrogen in tap water causes developing male fetus to be flooded with more estrogen than any other male in history.

>He wants to be a woman when he grows up and takes estrogen pills.

>The pills he takes are stronger than a woman's dosage and he pisses out more estrogen.

>More pregnant women drink tap water and more kids are tuned gay.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

this thread. we cannot keep pumping hormones into the biological cycle without repercussion.
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>42010907
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BOMBING OBGYNS, ABORTION DOCTORS AND UNIVERSITIES WHEN!?!?*

* This post is satire and should only be regarded for humorous purposes
>>
File: 1499046579857[1].jpg (39KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1499046579857[1].jpg
39KB, 500x514px
>>42010853
>Implying you want the rest of this
>>
>>42010867
This comic is pretty accurate.
>>
>>42010853
So we should be agitating for male hormonal birth control to offset it (test, basically). Gonna make some sick gainz.
>>
>the soon all men will be traps
>Artificial wombs are already a thing
>Artificial genetic diversity is not far off
Soon women will be a thing of the past. The world will be an eternal trap orgy, and it will be glorious
>>
You retards do realize there's a difference between proestogen/estrogen and phytoestrogens? Taking female contraceptive pills is just taking a form of steroids (they contain proestrogens), so of course it'll artificially increase estrogen levels; phytoestrogens on the other hand won't.
>>
>>42011008
>women will be a thing of the past

I honestly can't wait.
>>
Drink some well water or rain water. Problem solved.
>>
>>42011040
>using science and critical thinking on the internet instead of hating something because the jewnews told you it's bad

stop it you're making the rest of us look bad
>>
I thought the tap water meme was real so I switched to bottled source water for a week and it seemed to give me estrogen side effects in a short time (puffy nipples) whereas I don't get this with filtered tap water.

Idk, I feel like BPA has a much greater hormonal impact. Is BPA the real cause, along with pesticides, rather than tap water ?
>>
>>42011040

Fuck off retard, just look at the japanese population to see the effect of soy on hormones. Or the western numales that chug it like water.

>inb4 muh fraudulent study
Yeah some studies are flawed, counter-verify with REALITY.
>>
dont forget your letrozole boys :^)
>>
>>42010925
>ABORTION DOCTORS

We need more abortion doctors, not less. If women didn't gave to jump through hoops to get their wombs vacuumed, they wouldn't need to use so many estrogen pills.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.