[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The older I get the more meaner and tougher I want to be I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

The older I get the more meaner and tougher I want to be

I've noticed people are really shitty and when you are a good person and they don't actually know you they will treat you like shit

Perhaps social interactions online are better?
>>
>>42010753
Hello, Autismo
>>
File: 1425189564399.jpg (23KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1425189564399.jpg
23KB, 500x350px
>>42010753
How about you don't just simply get older but also mature you degenerate fucking twat. Ofcourse people are really shitty but that should not stop you from being a good person. You're not becoming "meaner" or "tougher", you're just becoming weak and submit yourself to their shittyness like a fucking jedi who despises the sith and becomes a sith because of them killing his beloved fuck-all.

My humble solution to your retardness:
>Remain as a good person, but you may also just give your good deeds to those deserving it if you are so bitchy about it
>Distance yourself from that type of people, don't even interact

weak minded beta
>>
File: 1498970384467.jpg (53KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
1498970384467.jpg
53KB, 600x538px
>>42010799
Thank you

I'll continue working on it

Also, I chuckled at the spoons rattling
>>
>>42010811
You're welcome famalam
>>
File: 1498550254797.jpg (106KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1498550254797.jpg
106KB, 550x413px
>>42010753
>finally able to punch through doors
>want to beat up dyels like chad does
>not in high school anymore
>>
File: 1499046763975.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499046763975.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>42010818
Unfortunately I have no interest in taking my life

But if I ever have an encounter with these people, I might .....
>>
>>42010958
You sound dyel, I bet you couldn't even lift a noose over your neck.
>>
>>42011156
Not dyel

Just in a bad spot in life

I might need to look for friends elsewhere, I was used pretty badly by a few people

I see it now, but during the time I thought it was cool man

Now I'm sitting here thinking I have to be a lot more meaner to people so they dont use me since they think I'm weak

I can't believe I let this shit happen, I want to hurt them so badly right now, but maybe its just me that is still hurt

It will get better, i need to go to sleep and never talk to them again
>>
>>42011187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
>>
>>42011187
You realize you're probably some form of autistic right? I'm not trying to throw out ad hominems, but I think your problems with social interaction are symptomatic of someone on the spectrum
>>
>>42011239
How could you say this without knowing me though?

I'm highly qualified and in a good field. How could I be autistic?

Do you mean that since I still haven't learned most people are shit and will use you if you let them?
>>
>>42010753
>People are mean sometimes >:C

Jesus at least pretend like you're old enough to be on this website. Surround yourself with better people when you finish high school.
>>
>>42011253
>I'm highly qualified and in a good field, how could I be autistic?
Autists cant handle social/human interactions
Being this oblivious only proves him right
>>
>>42011276
>Jesus at least pretend like you're old enough to be on this website.

Fuck, you don't really want to know my age

I'm a late bloomer and my family knows that but I'm not autistic
>>
>>42011253
Some of the most qualified and well paid people I know are autistic. They just don't work with people, they pay other people to do that for them.
>>
>>42011187
>>42011253

You sound disillusioned. And just because you lack social skills doesn't mean you're autistic. Read "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius, great book for when you're feeling disillusioned about life in general.

Being a good person for someone else isn't hard, but being a good person for yourself is. Don't confuse being a push over for being a good person, because push overs often harm themselves in the process of trying to be a "good person". Understanding social cues is important in this because most people aren't self aware enough to hide their true intentions.
>>
File: 1498942991575.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1498942991575.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>42011334
>push overs often harm themselves in the process of trying to be a "good person"

I've actually hurt myself because of the way others treated me

I didn't tell them I was unhappy, I just took the anger out on myself and hurt myself in the process
>>
>>42011366
That's actually worse. It means you're insecure and stupid. Stop overthinking your decisions and be fucking confident. It's not hard.
>>
Try to analyze people so you don't act without sympathy to a kind or sensitive person. I'm the same but I always try to reserve my kindness to those that deserve it.
>>
>>42011490
That's kind of a problem with me

Sorry to say this but if I notice someone is being a dick or they are trying to use me for some purpose, I usually clam up and don't talk to them

However if i do catch it early, my first response is actually to push, punch or slap them across the face for trying to treat me like a fool

>slightly autistic maybe?
>>
>>42011498
>>42011498
I don't put my hands on them, i just always want to as a first reaction to smack the shit out of them
>>
It's not autistic to come to the realization that life is a game of survival of the fittest.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.