[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may not like it, but this is what peak bulk/cutting looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (2MB, 6336x2368px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 6336x2368px
You may not like it, but this is what peak bulk/cutting looks like
>>
>>42010509
He looks like shit in every photo regardless of his weight.
>>
>>42010509
Think of all that loose skin though
>>
>>42010516
>he didn't commit to the ten year bulk
enjoy underdevelopment
>>
>kike aesthetics
>>
Unfortunately he's going to gain it all back when he realizes no one wants thin Jonah in a movie.
>>
>>42010516
>Jewish
>looks like shit
It checks out.

>>42010826
He gets hired because of nepotism and connections, not actually being a good actor or being good looking.
>>
>>42010516
Because he's a Jew
>>
>>42010850
>because of nepotism

Hollywood has a seriously disproportionate amount of Jews, and the media industry as a whole as well. I hate /pol/, but that shit cannot be denied without a ton of cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>42012158
he was friends with dustin hoffman's children and dustin heard him making prank calls and told him, kid, you're gonna be a star!
>>
This butterball has ZERO talent. I have no fucking clue why people watch his movies.
>>
>>42012158
>Hollywood has a seriously disproportionate amount of Jews

It's not some vast conspiracy. It's just that they know each other and give each other jobs. This is usually called NETWORKING, which gentiles do all the damn time.
>>
>be me fat in highschool
>superbad drops and everyone starts calling me jonah hill
>unrelated people who can't be in on the joke come up and say "hey you know who u remind me of?"
>towards end of school I lose the weight and people stop comparing me to him
>jonah recently loses the weight properly and gains some muscle
>the following week 3 unrelated people mention to me "hey bro you know who u remind me of?"

This ride will never end, i have to gain it back to be free
>>
>>42012243
>gentiles
Gentiles tend to hire a variety of people depending on merit, Jews hire Jews based on being Jews.
>>
>>42012286
You're a fool if you think gentiles hire based on merit.
>>
>>42010509
>that shit hipster tattoo
why
>>
>>42012243
Its actually called tribalism. And I don't mean that in a bad way.
>>
>>42012243
that is the definition of nepotism, idiot
>>
>>42012274
would be a funny fakepost
but nobody cares what jonah hill looks like now cuz hes irrelevant
>>
>>42012377
I think nepotism is where you prefer to only hire family. Cronyism is when you hire just your buddies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.