[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 14440192039.jpg (929KB, 3308x4252px) Image search: [Google]
14440192039.jpg
929KB, 3308x4252px
We find a final solution.
>>
>>42008820
why?

ill be a god next to these fat fucks
>>
eat less and exercise more, you fucking fatty
>>
The US needs to stop subsidizing bad shit like sugar. It should not be happening.
>>
Why is it white countries that are the most obese?
>>
>>42008839
US and mexico are not white countries
>>
>>42008839
High fructose corn syrup.
>>
>>42008820
I'm from New Zealand, sure there's a lot of fatties here but I doubt as much as other countries. I'd just like to mention polynesian/maori people are quite prevalent here and we're fucking huge compared to the average person. If these stats are based off of BMI measurement you'd probably see a couple % of inaccuracy with these stats. Rugby being our national sport check the average rugby player. At 108 kg & 1.94cm Sonny Bill (Pic related) is considered obese. I know that he's a rare example of BMI measurement inaccuracies and the nation as a whole could do a bit better in terms of health education you need to take into account the sheer size of different races & professions.

Once again I'm not denying that the BMI thing is invalid because in actual fact it's probably the most convenient thing we have in terms of a basic measurement I'm just saying that in some cases there are extreme inaccuracies.
>>
>>42008959
Are you saying that kiwi-land has enough athletes built like brick shithouses to skew the national avarage by as much as a few %?
Thats ALOT of shithouses
>>
>>42008959
He's considered overweight, not obese, by those measurements.
>>
>>42008959
You are clearly delusional. Not sure if that's a kiwi thing.
>>
>>42009001

A lot of fat islanders, too

>>42008959
Never post this man again
>>
>>42008959
BMI is not for athletes and like 0.000000001% of the population are athletes so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>42009001
I would argue that the amount of polynesians/maori (even normal people are just unproportionality heavy) who are genetically built denser than the average person that the BMI measurement system was built on could skew it a couple %. I admit I haven't researched enough or seen enough stats to confess that my claims are 100% true but I guess it's still sort of an idea at this point.

>>42009022
That's crazy https://www.heartfoundation.org.nz/wellbeing/bmi-calculator

This site claims obese, but you're probably right I'd imagine it'd be on the line of obese/overweight. Of course this is anecdotal but I've seen guys who look relatively in shape at around that weight/height.
>>
>>42009035
Idk man, you really have to know what a real life samoan looks like and it makes you reconsider. Also maori/polynesian combined make up around 21% of the NZ population, so that's a pretty significant number not to mention the other ethnicities that are big motherfuckers.

Once again, I'm not denying the obesity problem here I just want to highlight that in some cases it's hard to draw 100% correct conclusions from some stats.

>>42009065
>0.00000000000001%
that's the point im trying to argue, again I'm not an expert on the stuff but I like to make the point that when almost 20% of the population are disproportional massive cunts then it MAY just skew the stats a little.
>>
Ridiculously high taxes on processed junk

Fatties will be able to buy less food and instead move to healthier alternatives for their money
>>
>>42008820
Final solution #1
>>
>>42008828
Honestly this
>>
>>42008820
>>42009147
Final Solution #2
>>
>>42009138
But that's complete bullshit.

Quality of food means absolute jackshit. It's all about CICO. Fatties will just start eating more of the healthier stuff.
>>
>>42009122
A quick google search shows theres research in this area, and they have indeed proposed changing cut-offs for islanders.

Wether they have implemented this AND/OR if OPs post has corrected for this, I dont know
>>
>>42009162
try eating 3000 calories worth of lettuce, see how you get on
>>
>>42008959
You're not seeing all the fat maoris/islanders since they're unremarkable. Very few are huge ripped cunts. A lot of the ones who lift and play rugby are muscular but also fat as fuck
>>
>>42009147
You fucking racist, fat fuck whites are just as bad, what about them?
>>
>>42009186
When you're fat, you'll literally eat anything.
>>
>>42009183
Ah sorry I didn't bother to research it really, but that's interesting that a specific race of people are so big that they require a different/altered system.

>>42009231
Oh no, I don't deny that there are unremarkable fat people, I was just wondering if the stats would have been skewed a couplke of % due to how unusually big islanders/maoris are.
>>
File: B54r9pJ.gif (1MB, 320x240px)
B54r9pJ.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>42008820
Solution is very simple, eat like japanese. White Rice and noodles, no dairy and very little saturated fat.
>>
File: 1493158028140.jpg (188KB, 1024x683px)
1493158028140.jpg
188KB, 1024x683px
>>42009326
fat whites >non white fats
Trigger negro?
>>
>>42009326
>le racism is bad
Spoiler reddit friendo racism is natural. White countries are home of white people same black countries are home of blacks, asians, indians etc.
You can always leave and go to some non white shithole if you're angry that whites don't want shit in their homes.
>>
>>42008959
Good point, although it is a tricky matter that's still being researched right now.

I've seen reports that claim that there is evidence to prove that Polynesian/Maori are genetically heavier than other races. But at the same time Polynesians and Maori rank way too highly for obesity and shit.

Islanders/Maoris are naturally bigger but also make themselves not naturally bigger
>>
>>42009491
Why do /pol/tards shit up every thread with irrelevant bullshit?

>>42009476
>not understanding what makes people fat
Again, it's not what they eat, but how much they eat. Why is Japan so significantly lower than other Asian countries? I'll give you one guess.
>>
>>42009517
Why do cucks and niggers shit up every other board?
>>
>>42009506
Yeah except the US has never been a full white country dumbfuck
>>
>>42009537
>>42009491
It has always been white country.
>>
File: be76kdM.png (151KB, 450x300px)
be76kdM.png
151KB, 450x300px
>>42009530
>>
Stop with the meme that healthy food is expensive. It is cheap, lazy urbanite retards just don't know how to cook and can't be bothered applying themselves, and they blame others for their lack of personal initiative and self-application.
Also, these sorts of people want to have their cake and eat it too (pun intended), by complaining that t-bone steaks and pork ribs are too expensive, all the while refusing to buy beans, legumes, and rice which can be just as nutritious (and healthier), and much cheaper. These sorts of people refuse to live within their means and think they MUST have all the luxuries of a man who can afford such things.
Honestly, this myth that healthy food is expensive comes from sheer laziness - people are too lazy to learn how to cook and they refuse to buy cheap ingredients which are much healthier and cheaper than what they usually buy. I just did my fortnightly food shopping - it came to $40 dollars, I eat like an emperor.

Healthy food is cheap, learn how to cook, stop being lazy.
>>
>>42009748
>why do poltards shit up threads!!!!!
>why do niggers and cucks do the same?
>EDGY!!!!!!
>>
>>42009326
>fat fuck whites are just as bad
According to the statistics, they're not nearly as numerous
>>
Eat superior Asian food
>>
Worldwide shame campaign for anyone fat
Offer them all the help they need to lose weight, but if they choose not to, they become a pariah.
Similar to smoking bans essentially
>>
>>42009938
Literally this. Just avoid Chinese food, it has a lot of salt. IMO go for Korean and Japanese foods.
>>
>>42008959
the amount of big/athletic maori I see compared to just overweight is very tiny m8, not sure what part of the country you're in but skinnyfat/scrawny/outright obese are the threee main maori bodytypes I see. valid point on polys though some of those cunts are just built bigger.
>>
>>42009326
not according to that chart lmao
>>
>>42009517
Oh of course, it's how much they eat not what they eat well whoop dee fucking doo that just makes ALL the fucking sense huh?? Of course if you have to eat four times as many grams of food to get too many calories, suuurely you'd be able to do that right? There's NODIFFERENCE between eating 6 500 calorie burgers in a day than eating 30 fucking bananas, right? It's not like people get FULL when you fill the entire stomach, right??
>>
Im a recovering fat fuck, I was 380lbs @6'1. I have no idea how I let myself get so fucking fat. That fat accepting shit is cancer. Even now i'm 210lbs and people keep telling me I'm too thin when I'm 30lbs overweight still.
>>
why are all the college girls so hot though?
>>
>>42010362
It's their prime years before drinking and overeating catches up with them.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.