[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BALANCED DIET THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: thinkgen.gif (455KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinkgen.gif
455KB, 256x256px
Can someone help me cause I'm really doubting about the following food items:

- Dairy -
In a way I can understand how we "are not meant to drink substance for baby cows"
On the other hand I can also see how this fluid might be nutritious cause it's meant to grow babies. We are omnivores ... right?

- Meat -
I understand that meat is produced in cruel ways. Tho I also understand that the hunters of the ancient times grew big and strong on their catch. You probably can't really compare the meats from back then to the meats from now but yeah. This makes me doubt the meat

- Bread -
I never really liked bread and if you look at what it's made of ( ground up grass seeds ) it makes perfect sense to not eat it. Then again a nice slice of brown bread goes well with almost everything

- Oils -
I used to consume a teaspoon of coconut oil a day but I'm starting to doubt this practise.
Pressed oils could be considered processed food. What do ?

As you can see I have some concerns with these food items.
I'm trying to limit them as much as I can. Tho without a lot of Dairy, Meat, Bread and Oils is damn hard to get a calorie surplus. I like to gain some muscle, But even more important is that I want to be healthy.
So, can anyone redpill me on Dairy, meat, bread or oils?
>>
>>42007553
>- Dairy -
>In a way I can understand how we "are not meant to drink substance for baby cows"
>On the other hand I can also see how this fluid might be nutritious cause it's meant to grow babies. We are omnivores ... right?

Unless the argument has a sourced basis in biology, it can fuck off back to energetic healing land. It doesn't matter, as long as you have the enzymes to digest it and it doesn't give you acne.

>I understand that meat is produced in cruel ways. Tho I also understand that the hunters of the ancient times grew big and strong on their catch. You probably can't really compare the meats from back then to the meats from now but yeah. This makes me doubt the meat

This is retarded.

>I used to consume a teaspoon of coconut oil a day but I'm starting to doubt this practise.
>Pressed oils could be considered processed food. What do ?

You are retarded.
>>
>>42007553
>dairy
You don't really need it but why deprive yourself of a food source just because it's comes from a cow? People have been eating dairy products from multiple animals for fucking ever. If your can properly digest it with no adverse effects then go for it
>meat
I don't really know what exactly your concern is, but if you're concerned about animal cruelty there are resources to find local farms and ranches that raise and ship real free range meat.
>bread
Your idea about bread is stupid but you don't really need it if you don't want to eat it
>oils
You literally need fats in your diet to fucking function properly.
>>
File: 1498989200059.jpg (65KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498989200059.jpg
65KB, 430x430px
>>42007553
The longest lived nations eat like this
>>
anybody got any ideas for anon with crohns disease.
so far eggs,bananas and crackers don't give me pain
but really want to eat something else.
i tried rice but it made me sick the next morning.
>>
>>42007553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMchbvI6QqQ

Pressed vegetable oils. Not even once.
>>
>>42007832
what about steak?
>>
>>42007714
Funnily enough like 75% have some form of lactose intolerance. We really aren't meant to consume milk/dairy.
>>
Biggest meat red pill: grass finished beef is God tier. It has much less saturated fat and other fats that break down some shit. Also tons of fat soluble a d e k. Idk grass fed just tastes really good to me and feels good in my stomach. Its expensive but I just get a pack shipped and freeze it.
>>
>>42007553
depending on what kind of race you are, it could be different

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html
>>
>>42007847
cellary boy has responded to this dude, and the research journals provided, jesus. Does cellary boy actually visit /fit/ as well, the links are similar, I wonder if the language is too.
>>
>>42008167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwXlJDfkDKU

this link in particular. I can see it now, this wave of vegetarianism spreading through the internet. Perhaps also in turn fueled by resentment and questions around the whole general diet of the whole society.

There is no grander forum than 4chan to discuss things globally you could argue. So no wonder that these feelings of many millions of people may have reached this place.

We are in for a giant status quo to be decided. We may not have huge influence like fagbook, but still very valid and big, over 100 mil unique visitors now. Ugh. This site often has been the tie breaker between many different camps. I wonder if it is so too now.
>>
>>42008220
No you're just some random asshole anon on the internet without any fucking influence. Go circlejerk over your ""accomplishments"" on /pol/.
>>
>>42007553
1. Dairy. If you aren't lactose intolerant, you should be good. If you can get fresh milk from actual cow, go for it, it has a lot of fat and protein.
2. Meat. Processed meat is cancer and you shouldn't even touch it. Otherwise you going to be fine.
3. Bread. You should be fine.
>>
>>42008241
one latest pol showed that this place has huge effects on reality, 1/8th of new opinions being from this place. Pretty grave and significant you know. So no I wont quit and you guys from the reddit vegan thing know this too.
>>
>>42008257
Yeah sure, have fun with your delusions of grandeur. Feel like you're having any impact on anything with your puny little posts.
>>
>>42008276
srsly tho, the enemy has polled us and our effects on jewtube, the many keywords that were used, the hate speech ratio's and whatnot. It seemed like this place had huge effects on reality.

And in some cases it probably could be a tie breaker as many other places are censored in some way, or filtered in such ways that no real consensus can be reformed.

So yea, il stick right here and keep on trying to remove vegetarianism, should have large results in the end mr jew.
>>
>>42007714
>retarded
>retarded
It's another "14-year-old tries to make an argument" episode.
>>
>>42008291
>the enemy
xD

We rr ononiimuus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.