[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: a2mexyZ_700b.jpg (20KB, 325x453px) Image search: [Google]
a2mexyZ_700b.jpg
20KB, 325x453px
Alright /fit/izens, I think we can all agree that the face is just as important, if not more important then the body.

And I think we can all agree that apart from obesity, acne is the number 1 thing that can make your face look like complete shit. So, how do you bros keep your face acne free? I recently started taking anti-biotics prescribed to me by my doctor, and benzyol peroxide. I guess I'm seeing SOME results, but I probably have to give it more time.

Also, do any of you bros exfoliate? How has it worked out for you?
>>
I masturbate at least 3 times a day to get my test low and it keeps my acne from breaking out
>>
>>42004800
>9gag.com

im not even gonna bother answering your stupid question
>>
>stop lifting for 1 holiday week
>start fapping 2× a day
>acne gone

Fuck am i supposed to choose? Like shit face or shit frame
>>
>>42004850
Does this really work? Also, you wouldn't lose your frame from 1 week of no gym surely, its just a week. If you eat enough protein, you'll probably lose nothing
>>
I'd gag her.
>>
>>42004800
i have good genetics and never had to or have used product

thank you norwegian grandfather
>>
Megan > Elsa
>>
Here's a few things I did which worked better than any antibiotics that the doctor prescribed me...

- change your pillowcase daily so you're sleeping on a clean one every night (biggest help in my experience)
- stop drinking soda completely and just drink water
- cut down on dairy
- make sure you eat your five-a-day and try eat a lot of oranges, peaches, mangos etc.

stopping smoking if you smoke too will also help

good luck op... it gets better with age anyway
>>
>>42006899
Elsa jean is a product of BLACKED + stepmom fetish of nu-male cucks
>>
>>42004800
If you have heavy acne or even moderate acne, a good cycle of roaccutane will help you out
>>
>>42004800
Here's what I do:
When I get out of the bath in the morning, I use a simple face moisturiser, something simple you can buy at any pharmacy.
Then in the evening, before I go to bed, I wash my face, then use a cleanser and let it sit for a while, aorund a minute. Afterwards I wash the cleanser off with water, and apply a layer of moisteriser - the same I used earlier.
Twice a week I also use an exfoliant between the cleanser and moisturiser.
Bonus: If you have problems with chapped lips, then a layer of petroleum gel on your lips before you go to bed can help with that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.