[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /fit/ As you can see, my body looks crooked as fuck,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2315235324632463254.png (1MB, 796x876px) Image search: [Google]
2315235324632463254.png
1MB, 796x876px
I need help /fit/

As you can see, my body looks crooked as fuck, and I have no idea why. I started lifting 6 months ago, before that I was a neet shut-in who never did shit. As I progressed I started paying more attention to my body and I noticed I was super unsymmetrical.

At first I thought I had a depressed shoulder so I did stretches and exercises for that, didnt help. Then I thought I had a lateral pelvic tilt so I did stretches and exercises for that, didnt help.

So now Im at a loss, I desperately want to fix this shit, I might aswell stop lifting if I cant because Ill never look aesthetic.
>>
File: 1251251241431.png (788KB, 584x660px) Image search: [Google]
1251251241431.png
788KB, 584x660px
Also as you can see in this picture, my shoulders and pelvis actually do align, yet my shoulders, chest, abs and adonis belt look completely unsymmetrical. WHY
>>
You probably have very mild scoliosis. I don't really notice it. Zero impact on your aesthetics.
>>
Looks completely fine, m8
It's all in your head
>>
Post your back

and lower
>>
>>42004784
nice body dysmorphia faggot, you look totally normal go lift you DYEL
>>
File: 324523452346.png (1MB, 768x776px) Image search: [Google]
324523452346.png
1MB, 768x776px
>>42004805
>>42004814
>>42004851

Really? Am I really the only one thats seeing that my adonis belt is completely unsymmetrical as fuck? Maybe it is all in my head

>>42004820

pic related
>>
>>42004857
The only thing crooked there is your underwear

>my adonis belt is completely unsymmetrical
not really, maybe the lighting is tricking you
>>
>>42004857
you should go to a psychiatrist, nobody is 100% symetrical you faggot, just lift and you'll look good, don't go any deeper in the dysmorphia rabbit hole
>>
Alright t-thanks guys, might not be the answer I thought I would get but its good knowing that Im just fucking crazy
>>
Do more back, looks like you don't work your back at all.
Lots and lots of rows for lats.
Also work on your shoulders. After that, lean out.
>>
>>42004784
it's not that bad at all you can get this body lean and looking nice.
>>
>>42004784
It doesn't look that crooked to me, maybe slight irregularities but I would attribute that to the lighting. Are you sure it's not jus the lighting? Take a picture in a completely dark room with one light on, stand directly in front of it
>>
>>42004784
Nothing wrong with it, muscles start to appear and it looks kinda shit because they aren't big enough yet. Just keep training and it will look good.
>>
>>42004857
You've got scoliosis; just do more lifts for your back and shoulder and you'll look much better
>>
>>42006451
this, but some unilateral work is very important for even development

doing exclusively barbell/bilateral lifts would eventually leave you realising you favour one side more than the other

source: mild scoliosis, when i do barbell rows, i tend to keep the right side of the bar closer to be because of the imbalances

do unilateral cable/dumbell work
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.