[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tph/ thin people hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: thin.jpg (186KB, 871x1300px) Image search: [Google]
thin.jpg
186KB, 871x1300px
>be you
>always starving
>always self conscious
>suffer from body dysmorphia
>waste all your free time at the gym
>make /fph. threads to justify being turned down by /hightest/ girls

why even live?
>>
File: sm.jpg (84KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
84KB, 640x360px
pic related is what a real man should look like, big and strong not weak and anemic.
>>
>>42004779
>always starving
Actually when you're not a fat fuck, you don't feel insatiable, gluttonous hunger all the time. If you didn't get so fat that you damaged your brain to the point you think you are always hungry you would know this. So fuck off you salami fuck.
>>
>>42004810
sure that's why you have to diet and starve to be thin.

i'd love to see how thin you'd stay if you didn't count your calories, twig.
>>
>>42004831
You think skinny people diet or count calories? You're delusional, people who are naturally skinny just don't care about eating, it's something they gotta do to not die but thats it.
>>
>>42004779
I used to starve like 7 years ago before I think fit for even existed- but now I'm fit without even trying. If you work out enough, you don't need to count calories or starve yourself. I'd have to eat like 3500 cal a day to gain at this point. Fit>thin
>>
>>42005209
Fit>thin>fat>black
>>
>>42005162
This.

If I could have one drink that would give me all the calories and nutrients I need for the day I would take it and be happy to never have to eat again.
>>
>>42005245
Nothing wrong with being black m8. Get over you bully Tyrone. That happened in middle school
>>
>>42004779
stop flaming eachother a study has found that its all in genetics if your thin or fat so its not fair to be really mean to these people!
>>
>>42005245

exactly this
>>
>>42005598
Found the nigger. Hello Tyrone how are you today.
>>
>>42005245
thicc>thin>fit>fat
>>
>>42004810
>>42005162
>>42004831

Skinny people don't eat because they'd rather do other things with their time. Eating is like a chore for twigs. It's a hobby for fats.
>>
>>42004804
yeah i bet i look just like that under these extra 200 pounds, probably even stronger desu.
>>
>>42004779
I'll hate skinny people when their combined extra biomass equates to extra 240 million people.
>>
>>42005785
depends on who cooked it lol.

who wants to go to Sushi Ya lunch buffet with me?
>>
>>42005744
thin>fit>thicc=fat=shit
>>
>>42004779
Im thin, yet im not starving, dont suffer from dysmorphia, and I dont make fp threads
>>
>>42005785
What? I've never met someone who doesn't love to eat, skinny people just don't eat as much. My sister gets full off the smallest amounts of food while I have to count calories and stop eating despite still wanting more.

You can take a fat man out of a fat body but you can never take a fat mind out of a fat man.
>>
>>42005785
This. Skinny people often skip meals.
>>
>>42009604
Her stomach is smaller due to eating smaller amounts. That's why she feels fuller quicker. But it is a mindset problem too.
>>
>>42004779
So, basically /plg/: "excuses to be fat" edition?
>>
File: 1496674040124.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
1496674040124.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>42004779
Low quality bait mate.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.