[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may have been asked a million times before, but can DDR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ddrwii.jpg (118KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
ddrwii.jpg
118KB, 600x485px
This may have been asked a million times before, but can DDR effectively help me lose weight?
>>
>>42001337
If you get really good at it, yes.
>>
>>42001337
I mean, it's cardio so....yes? There are better things you can do, but if that gets you moving, it's better than being sedentary.

You need to diet as well though.
>>
>>42001343
I'm pretty good at it and I can play really hard songs, but I need to lose weight fast (at least 10 pounds in 30 days). Of course I'm dieting as well, but will this be an enough exercise?
I'm retarded when it comes to fitness, sorry.
>>
no, you will gain weight

what kind of stupid question is this
>>
>>42001337
Exercise is like 0.05% of what you should worry if you're obese. You got fat for overeating like a dirty pig, so better start changing those habits.
>>
>>42001337
DDR can be a decent cardio workout if you do it long and intense enough. That said it won't help you much with losing weight; dieting will always be far more important than exercise in losing weight.
>>
>>42001337
>playing rhythm games on the wii on a high definition television
>>
How long are you playing each day? Attempt to move your whole body while doing it if you're really that lazy and unwilling to work out. Eat less because if you reward yourself eith 3 vheeseburgers it doesnt matter how much exercise you perform. Educate yourself on how much calories are in everything you eat then feel bad for eating 15 servings from one bag of chips.
>>
>>42001369
Sprinting, rock climbing, rowing, swimming, hiking (strenuous), and jumping rope would all be better. You could do some of that stuff and supplement with DDR for fun.

But if you need to lose weight fast, it's all about eating fewer calories.
>>
>>42001337
So long as you are eating fewer calories than you are burning, everything you do to help achieve this is helping you to lose weight.

But it's really much easier to eat 500 extra calories than it is to burn 500 extra calories, so the most important single thing you can do is pay close attention to what you eat.

A 180 lb man will burn 640 calories per hour if he's really sweating it on Challenge or Oni difficulty, which he can then reconsume in 10 minutes if he """rehydrates""" with Pepsi.
>>
>>42001369
If your goal is to lose 10 lbs in 30 days, I'd suggest water fasting with a multivitamin 4 days on, one day off, keeping your refeed days under 1000 calories, and tearing ass at cardio. If you are a 200 lb man, you're going to burn 2000 calories or so even without excercise, so you should hit your weight goal in 15 days, then you can eat your 2000 calories maintenance diet for the remaining 15 days while you work on other fitness issues you may have.
>>
File: 7sJS5D8.jpg (111KB, 700x909px) Image search: [Google]
7sJS5D8.jpg
111KB, 700x909px
>>42001337
Only DDR? No.
DDR and diet? Fuck yeah bruh.
>>
>>42001337
If you eat less, yeah. If not, no
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.