[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the actual downsides of steroids? Meme answers like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 22

File: HOt5Y5d.jpg (50KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HOt5Y5d.jpg
50KB, 1080x1080px
What are the actual downsides of steroids?

Meme answers like "roid rage" need not reply.
>>
>>42000724
All the dick you gotta suck to pay for it
>>
>>42000724
if you pay a fancy hollywood doctor to put you on the same regime as middle aged action stars, probably not too much downside.
>>
>>42000771
>Test e - $35 per 5 weeks at 500mg wk
or
>Whey Protein - $29.99 for 1 lb (30 servings)
Hmmmmmm.....which will give me more gains?
>>
>>42000724
Acne, hair loss, short/long term hormone imbalances, possible addiction, cost... tens more I don't feel like remembering.
>>
damage to HPTA, hairloss, ED
>>
>>42000724
"Severe acne, oily skin and hair
Hair loss
Liver disease, such as liver tumors and cysts
Kidney disease
Heart disease, such as heart attack and stroke
Altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, depression or suicidal tendencies
Alterations in cholesterol and other blood lipids
High blood pressure
Gynecomastia (abnormal development of mammary glands in men causing breast enlargement)
Shrinking of testicals
Azoospermia (absence of sperm in semen)
Menstrual irregularities in women
Infertility
Excess facial or body hair, deeper voice in women
Stunted growth and height in teens
Risk of viral or bacterial infections due to unsterile injections"
>>
>>42000771
They're cheap af if you're not a NEET and actually work a job that isn't at Walmart

They can cause permanent sterility if used before the age of 22, regardless of if you take an AI and PCT perfectly.

There's always the risk of getting bunk, non sterile product. As well as not knowing proper injection technique

If you're not on top of your cardio, they can cause severe issues with your cardiovascular and respiratory system

People often get reactions that affect the skin. Acne, general redness of the skin and rashes

All of the risks are pretty easily managed by taking the right AI and PCT and skin care. The only variables I'd say to never do roids under, are if you're under 22 and have been lifting for <2years. Otherwise, go for it. Check out the reddit wiki for more info though
>>
>>42000724
acne and oily skin, this can be mild to severe depending on genetics
you might grow more body hair in new places
you feel warm more often and sweat a lot more
it can accelerate balding
blood pressure will likely increase
lipid profile will get worse, possibly increasing your risk of cardiovascular disease
you might become more likely to develop prostate cancer, depending on genetics
your HPG axis will become dysregulated, natural FSH, LH, and testosterone production will decrease dramatically
testicles will shrink (see above)
you'll be horny a lot more (you may end up fucking fatties and uggos)
although "roid rage" is an exaggeration, you will be generally more aggressive
you might develop a legitimate mental illness (body/muscle dysmorphia) and get sucked into a nonstop world of hormones and chemicals
you could possibly get into legal trouble
>>
>>42000724

Will accurate the aging process
Will accelerate balding if your prone to it
Might cause gyno
Might cause deep acne issues with potential for scarring

Gears not worth it. Looking good is 90% low body fat. Shit like test just bloats you the fuck up and you gold a ton of water. Clen might be the only compound worth using
>>
>>42000724

Chris Benoit
>>
>>42000862
>Clen might be the only compound worth using

Heart tissue necrosis
>>
>>42000824
>Severe acne, oily skin and hair
Can be managed through not being an unhygenic incel
>Hair loss
Only if predisposed
>Liver disease, such as liver tumors and cysts
>Kidney disease
>Heart disease, such as heart attack and stroke
If AI and PCT and Cycle are mismanaged, sure.
>Altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, depression or suicidal tendencies
Subjective to the individual
>Alterations in cholesterol and other blood lipids
""""""Alterations""""" ok kid
>High blood pressure
Correct. Have a good cardiovascular system pre doing a cycle so that the increased blood pressure is not a health risk (Stays in normal ranges)
>Gynecomastia (abnormal development of mammary glands in men causing breast enlargement)
If use don't use an AI
>Shrinking of testicals
Goes away after a proper PCT

Ceebs answering the rest
>>
>>42000839

Why do people always say never do roids if you haven't been training for at least 2 years?
>>
>>42000879
good goy. steroids are the miracle drug
>>
>>42000862

LOL wow... I'm at a loss for words. Gear just bloats you and it's all water? Clen is the only thing worth running? Where are you getting this info? I'd bet money that you've never used gear before... The gains you'll make on just about ANY steroid far surpass what you could achieve natty. There are some wet compounds that can make you hold water, but that is pretty manageable with proper E2 management, and even if you do put on some water, you'll drop it when your cycle ends or you drop back down to cruise dosage and you'll have plenty of mass from your cycle/blast. Then, of course, there are dry compounds like Tren that don't make you gain any water at all. You make incredible gains in both strength and mass while minimizing fat gain and sometimes even losing fat in the process.
>>
>>42000920
The strength increases before you've established proper form/diet/joints/connective issue will usually lead to injury
>>
>>42000930

If you ever actually tried them, you'd eat your words. Very few people who run gear even once ever want to go back because lifting natty just seems like a waste of time once you've tried gear.

>>42000920

Well, it's good to know how to properly train in order to make the most of a cycle, in terms of gains. However, some of that is also just pride from guys who lifted natty for a while before running gear and want others to go through the same grind. I think people can run gear whenever they want -- the gains will come, regardless.
>>
They are illegal so if you are caught with them you can get a criminal conviction and loose your job - not saying I agree with that but that's a big drawback. I'd legalise them - that way they could be regulated and taxed - safer for everyone.
>>
>>42000930
they really are. normally your body will go through hormonal fluctuations, like after heavy training, you can actually suppress your T levels if you are pushing the limits and capabilities of recovery.

Even a TRT dose of test e or c of 140mg a week is enough to give you stable levels if you pin at least twice a week. you can succeed as a fake natty this way.
>>
>>42000920
because it will take the average person at least 2 years to even be competent in lifting and diet and recovery. How many guys do u know that have been gymming for years and yet still dont know how to bench or squat, or can't?

its just dumb to hop on before you are capable of pushing your intensity and technique is good. some people never get to a decent level and just roid anyways and you can see how different these people perform and look to someone who truly lives and breathes lifting and other forms of fitnss.
>>
there is a reason you do not have regular roids coursing through your veins naturally, i dont understand why you would want to alter your body and take shit that if you stop your "muscles" will go away. it is not good for you and that is a fact. you are fucking up your body. natties can gain an ounce of muscle a day, and the reason is because gaining weight too fast is ubnatural for the body and bad for health. roids also leads to injury. dont risk it, it is a bad decision, just enjoy lifting and dont compare yourself to others (which 100% of this board fails to do)
>>
>>42000724
Gyno, acne, hairloss, hypertension, high cholesterol, low sperm count, etc.
>>
>>42000934
>>42000956
these are people who want you to engage in illegal activities. do not proceed, they are trolls and will not post a pic with timestamp of themselves. they do not lift
>>
>>42001125
why do you put muscles in quotation? do you legitimately believe muscles built with roids aren't muscles, but merely, "muscles"?

its a personal choice so why are you interested in telling people to think like you?

you should just give honest reasons for and against instead of trying to sway people. it makes you seem irrational
>>
>>42001144
i know people who have taken roids and once they stop they get small again. it is just not worth it, just be natty and enjoy lifting, dont ego lift, you dont have to be big to enjoy life, or enjoy lifting.
>>
>>42001144
also if youre so pro roids post a pic of yourself with a timestamp big man. you dont even lift
>>
>>42000724
I lift with a bunch of dudes who are on and from what I have discerned

Acne
You have to be on for the rest of your life
Possible mood swings, not roid rage, but one guy told me he gets super emotional sometimes
>>
>>42001157
taking juice is a lifetime committment.... im never coming off unless i need to get tested. doing one cycle is retarded and shrinking after is even more retarded. it makes sense to lose some mass but if you shrink up its your own damn fault.

its not even about being big
you realize this is called /fit/ not /bodybuilding/? people making decision to take roids have different reasons. not everyone is on the sauce to get big. everyone wants more muscle, sure, but plenty of people just want to perform and feel and look better, not just be big.

im on test year round except for when i need to get tested because i feel fuckin great compared to being off. my mood is better, i feel better overall, it is awesome not having to deal with hormonal fluctuations dictating how fast i can recover, etc.

u just want ppl to be natty for what reason? what is ur agenda? u say dont worry about others but you clearly are
>>
Back acne.
Your face looks red sometimes

Uhhhh
Risk to your cardio system
>>
>>42001171
its annoying being lectured by a fucking millenial who i know just discovered /fit/ which led him to going to the gym, when ive been lifting for over 11 years now. fuck this place anyways, i always come back and its the same shit, know it alls like you lecturing like they know it all. i go to a powerlifting gym right now and follow westside protocol, ive been doing olympic squats and starting strength before, i done wendlers program, i done madcow, i been doing this shit since you was fapping to anime after ur grade school class
>>
>>42001101
>you can succeed as a fake natty this way.
Why do all that in the name of "success" as a fake natural, when you could just apply yourself and succeed as a real natural
>>
>>42000810

You'd still need the protein you pleb.
>>
>>42000862
Ive run everything from tren to dnp. An effective dose of clen is the worst i have experienced
>>
>>42001216
>>42001195
>still no pics with timestamps
really makes you wonder. fit has turned to shit, full of fags like you who shill for everything that is wrong with this board. you guys are trolls, no legit replies till you guys post with timestamp. you guys dont even work out
>>
>>42000839
>They can cause permanent sterility if used before the age of 22, regardless of if you take an AI and PCT perfectly.

hold up. explain
>>
also if you take roids you are literally insecure about your size. it is the truth. just be happy with yourself
>>
>>42001328
Steriods turn your balls off. They dont always turn back on. Hcg and hmg are pretty good though. Have to be pretty unlucky to become infertile but ending up low test is a pretty real possibility
>>
>>42001333
This desu, steroids are as shallow as plastic surgery
>>
>>42001372
Well i knew about the testicles ceasing test production, but not sperm production. i understand that HCG keeps them stimulated to keep up production so they don't atrophy, but i've never heard anything about them turning off and never coming back on.

Also haven't heard shit about anyone on test ever damaging themselves to the point of natural test ceasing production completely at moderate doses.
>>
File: 1950s.png (1MB, 756x601px) Image search: [Google]
1950s.png
1MB, 756x601px
That's a pretty damn good beard for keeping that hairline. PLUS -- bicep veins always give away *fraud* use.... even Tebow....

>t. dude with thick beard and hair but little (non-white) density....
>>
>>42000810
Plus the PCT and any other drugs to help you not get man tits or terrible side effects. Plus needles. Plus a physical from a doctor before and or blood work
>>
>>42000810
LOL at the price. Are you buying your whey from the local jew down by the bank?

Myprotein is the only way to go, wait for a sale, buy 11lb bag which will last 4-6months
>>
>>42001395
Sorry that was an over simplified comment. Fertility and testostorone production are not always level. You dont need alot of natural t to be fertile nor a lot of sperm. There are loads of pros with kids and just as many without. Its a coin toss.

I agree the long term effects of a moderate dose of test are small but i dont kniw many guys content with doing a moderate dose of test. I fell for the just one cycle meme and never came off
>>
>>42001434
what i was looking at was test-e 250mg/wk and dbol on top of that, and just reap massive strength gains and then come off. i've heard great things about keeping strength made on dbol. strength is really my #1 priority, aesthetics will come with that.
>>
>>42001322
not feeding your gay fap folder or your lame doxxing attempt, weeaboo
>>
>>42001446
Tbh i dont like orals dbol especially. Its super wet and alot of gains will be water. 250mg test pw is going to put you to above natty range but not by alot. Why dont you just go with the general 16 weeks 500mg p/w ?
>>
>>42001426
>Calls me a Jew
>Shills a Jew protein company
>>
>>42001467
is that the general method? I just don't want to overdo it to the point that i either:

>make massive gains, come off and don't keep any of it and look the same as i did before
>feel so fucking good i don't want to come off, because it's a slippery slope
>>
File: uGGBpQ2.png (107KB, 331x260px) Image search: [Google]
uGGBpQ2.png
107KB, 331x260px
>>42000724

The biggest concern I have so far are my balls shrank.

But jleqing and roids made my dick bigger.

Just make sure to inject the Tren directly into the penis.
>>
>>42001411
Okay, so $425 dollars for a 4 month cycle? Are you financially retarded or just a dumb fuck neet?
>>
>>42001475
500 is a good dose and if you got the genetics and dont slack of you will keep a large portion. The reason i dont like orals is they are the source of most of the health problems. You are right though. Slow gains are far more keepable. 250mg might just be a little too slow. You can alwats run it at 250 for 16 weeks and see how you go. It certainly wouldnt be time wasted
>>
>>42001333
hurr durr if you put any work into yourself what so ever you are insecure hurr durr
>>
>>42001397
>bicep veins give away fraud use
No, natties can get bicep veins. EVERYONE has them, it's just a matter of being big enought hat your muscles can push those veins to the surface of your skin and being lean enough that there's no fat hiding them. Be big, be lean, and you'll see them vaguely if you're dieting right. If you don't want to diet, just wait for a good pump and you'll see it bulging out of your arm.
>>
>>42001502
yeah, it's just the sides they MAY or MAY NOT be permanent that keep me away. i want to do it strict and proper. before i do that i got to get my cardio game up, and cut back about 15lb. thinking it might be a winter bulk type of idea.

The general idea that i understand right now is:
>test-e for gains
>hcg to keep your nuts on
>AI for gyno (though i already have it mildly)
>pct shit so i don't swing full force into estrogen and turn into Matt Kroc

probably all gotten from AB when the time comes.
>>
what do i take to be like clarence
>>
>>42001397
>bicep veins are giveaway fraud

bro i had bicep veins as a total dyel. maybe u got shit genetics
>>
>>42001533
>>42001533
Don't act like you've done any research if you still think AB is a legit source.

Sounds like you've been reading a lot of Reddit.

PROTIP: ITS NOT GYNO, YOURE FUCKING FAT
>>
>>42001548
>PROTIP: ITS NOT GYNO, YOURE FUCKING FAT

nah it's gyno. i cut down to 145lb at 5'9 a few months back, it was still there, but not as bad. still had to wear the tanks under the tshirt.

don't get me wrong I'm fat now, but that's because I'm trying to gain strength as a natty and don't do cardio for shit.
>>
>>42001548
what's wrong with AB? There are literally dozens of sources there with reviews.
>>
>>42001559
Post your body and I'll tell you why you're a delusional skinny fat idiot
>>
>>42001562
Cut out the middle man, plenty of better sources online
>>
>>42000934
>>>42000862
>LOL wow... I'm at a loss for words. Gear just bloats you and it's all water? Clen is the only thing worth running? Where are you getting this info? I'd bet money that you've never used gear before... The gains you'll make on just about ANY steroid far surpass what you could achieve natty. There are some wet compounds that can make you hold water, but that is pretty manageable with proper E2 management, and even if you do put on some water, you'll drop it when your cycle ends or you drop back down to cruise dosage and you'll have plenty of mass from your cycle/blast. Then, of course, there are dry compounds like Tren that don't make you gain any water at all. You make incredible gains in both strength and mass while minimizing fat gain and sometimes even losing fat in the process.
I didn't read where you wrote the delusional part
>>
>>42001537
Have incredible genetics, lift for years, hop on gear after years upon years of training.
>>
>>42001533
Cardio is crucial for steriods
Sounds like you will do it smart but dont run hcg the whole cycle you can desensitise yourself. Most would say its overkill.
Aromasin is the best ai imo. I still keep letro and ralox on hand for emergencies. Keeping bf undercontrol helps.
God speed anon
>>
File: Attach7575_20170301_003958.jpg (255KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Attach7575_20170301_003958.jpg
255KB, 1440x2560px
>>42001570
I never said i wasnt a skinnyfat idiot kek. Here. I was 153 in this pic a few months back. Best I've ever looked in ym life thanks to /fit/

>>42001575
I suppose, i hace no idea where to start to find non ab sources. Youre right though, i only use it because i dont know anything else.

>>42001586
Yeah i know. Hcg is only like every other week or 3 weeks right? I used ralox while cutting as a natty to try to get rid if my gyno. Didnt work. Worth a try though.
>>
>>42001125
>there is a reason you do not have regular roids coursing through your veins naturally, i dont understand why you would want to alter your body and take shit that if you stop your "muscles" will go away. it is not good for you and that is a fact. you are fucking up your body. natties can gain an ounce of muscle a day, and the reason is because gaining weight too fast is ubnatural for the body and bad for health. roids also leads to injury. dont risk it, it is a bad decision, just enjoy lifting and dont compare yourself to others (which 100% of this board fails to do)
Natty hate lifting off and on since 14 agree with what you say couldn't look at myself in the mirror fraud
>>42001195
>>>42001157
>taking juice is a lifetime committment.... im never coming off unless i need to get tested. doing one cycle is retarded and shrinking after is even more retarded. it makes sense to lose some mass but if you shrink up its your own damn fault.
>its not even about being big
>you realize this is called /fit/ not /bodybuilding/? people making decision to take roids have different reasons. not everyone is on the sauce to get big. everyone wants more muscle, sure, but plenty of people just want to perform and feel and look better, not just be big.
>im on test year round except for when i need to get tested because i feel fuckin great compared to being off. my mood is better, i feel better overall, it is awesome not having to deal with hormonal fluctuations dictating how fast i can recover, etc.
>u just want ppl to be natty for what reason? what is ur agenda? u say dont worry about others but you clearly are
You're really a fucking faggot brother
>>
>>42001595
If ralox 120mg ed for a month doesnt to it you need surgery. Save the hcg for the last 2 weeks of the cycle
>>
>>42001628
I took 60mg ed for 3 months straight; got zilch.
>>
>>42000724
once you do it its legit that good you always wanna be on it IMHO
>>
>>42001639
Frowny face.
Save up for surgery. Git ye gland gone. Then roid
>>
>>42001595
That's not gyno, it's fat deposits and an under-developed chest
>>
>>42001595
Oh shit dude this is you. Im sorry i dont think you ready for steriods desu. Your not big or lean.
>>
>>42001653
i may or may not do surgery. i like the sensitivity in them as a shortcut to a strong nut and my gf doesn't get a fuck, and everyone else i talk to says they don't even notice it. i figure since it's not severe if i grow into a much leaner and fit chest, shit will be more or less aesthetic anyway.

currently saving for a new car. that's the priority.

car, roids, whatever else after that
>>
>>42001657
feels like it tbqh, doc said the same thing.

>>42001671
no i'm well aware. in the middle of my second real bulk and making steady gains still. we'll see where i'm at come winter time and reassess. doesn't mean i shouldn't be learning as much as i can.
>>
>>42001679
I dont want to shit on you thats not what im about. But focus on your diet and training knowledge. Steroids are frankly, comparatively, very simple
>>
>>42000724
Acne
Breast growth and shrinking of testicles in men
Voice deepening and growth of facial hair in women
High blood pressure
Heart problems, including heart attack
Liver disease, including cancer
Kidney damage
Aggressive behavior

NIH: National Institute on Drug Abuse
>>
>>42001714
i appreciate all the input, thx bb
>>
>>42001715
Yeah abuse you fucking dip shit. Not safe use. Fuck off with your twink mode body you novice lifter.
>>
File: IMG_0215.gif (221KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.gif
221KB, 600x600px
Y'all are retarded
Why do people cruise and blast HORMONES
why not enhance the human body and run elite levels of hormones and go to an endocrinologist often enough to maintain optimal hormone levels. This cycling thing is why people fuck themselves up, it's not how the body works. The body wants to work toward a homeostasis and balance, the body is shocked when steroids are taken in this way and it's because they have been illegal. Let's start a campaign to make steroids legal and then people don't have to rely on stupid bro science and actual MD's can legally help people achieve their goals
>>
>>42001378
Expect you actually still have to put in a lot of effort.
>>
>>42000724
Nasty scars all over your tits?
>>
>>42000724
Besides all the negative side effects of roids you cant just get off them amd return to being a normal natty lifter. Your gains are sustained by them essentially.
>>
>>42001754
do you really think people cycle on/off roids for no reason? there are side effects, especially if you take them for too long
>>
>>42000724
I want to have those muscle tits all for myself
>>
>>42000810
>$29.99 for 1 lb

you're getting scammed my nigga
>>
>>42001576

I'm on Tren right now and I've put on 17+ lbs of lean mass and only 3 lbs of fat mass in 8 weeks. Over this last week, my body fat percentage has decreased while my lean mass has increased -- on 4k calories a day. No delusions here.
>>
>>42001216
>unironically does westside

fucking roideroes
>>
File: IMG_1022.jpg (76KB, 722x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1022.jpg
76KB, 722x647px
>>42000724
Perma mental crutch.
Like any drug, except you look better vs smoking meth or weed.
>>
In the USA it's a felony, that's the only real downside. Otherwise there are some side effects that can be managed, but are less severe than many OTC drugs.
>>
>>42001470
> jew compagny
> literally one of the cheapest sources of protein/€.
>>
File: IMG_0202.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>42001125

You do have steroids in you naturally, and most people but "Supra physiological" levels at puberty.
>>
>>42000724
Makes your penis smaller
Yes, roids make your cock smaller
>>
>>42000724
Apparently thinking the gains made are legit hard work
>>
>>42000724
Increased risk of cardiovascular problems.
>>
>>42003956

No. No, they don't.
>>
>>42004155

I'm in the gym for 3-4 hours everyday when I'm blasting, bud. When I'm not working out, I'm shoveling food into my face every 2 hours and getting frequent bloodwork done to keep on top of my cycle. You put in that kind of work?
>>
>>42000920
it's because your joints and ligaments take way longer to adapt to resistance training than your muscles and so you run a way higher chance of injury due to the newfound strength not being supported by your body
>>
File: wowzers.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wowzers.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>42000724
>That guy
HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK
>>
>>42004256
Oh thanks, I also forgot to mention it makes everything related to weight training easier too, this assuming the individual is only on test.

Don't be so salty, buddeh. You gonna make the most gains in the end of the day anyways, right?
>>
>>42004256
yeah, sure bro. post a pic with a timestamp
>>
>>42004342

No biggie. Just kinda bugs me when natties say "oh yeah, you don't even have to try when you're on gear. you just make gains -- no hard work necessary." Yeah, we can lift more and more pretty much every week, we can work out longer, and we have zero recovery time. But that doesn't mean we don't have to put in just as much "work," if not more, than natties do in order to maximize the gains on our cycles. I don't see how someone can see a geared-up dude in the gym for 4 hours, lifting to failure, every single day, and think, "man, he doesn't even have to try." If we followed the same routines as natties do, for the same amount of time, yes, it would be easy mode. But we have to step it up because the gear allows us to, so in the end, we're putting in just as much work, if not more. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>42000724
You won't be able to stay as ripped as you are on roids unless you cruise forever. Shit sux.
>>
23 y/o here op. On my second cycle and have decided to stay on forever pretty much. Cruising trt doses when I'm "off". Personally love the stuff but everyone is different.
Biggest downside is honestly pinning and cost.
>>
>>42004256
>Eating
>exercises
>going to a doctor every couple weeks
>hard work

No. the fact that you can afford to spend 3-4 hours in a gym everyday means you don't even know what hard work is you fucking neet
>>
Do steroids cure AIDS like that doco said?
>>
>>42000879
You're fucking retarded.
>>
If your diet and training are on point and you're pushing yourself to your limits, anabolics will push you to the next level. If you use them responsibly and educate yourself you can minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
>>
>>42004391
I think most natties only have a problem with the retarded roiders that do way less work than them(natties) and get better results than them and then claim natty. In general no one likes two faced lying faggots.
>>
>>42004486
unironically this
>>
>>42004391
If you take enough gear you can get pro bb results while eating only garbage and training 1-2 times a week.

I'm not shitting on you, just saying.
Obviously not everyone does this, but it happens.
>>
>>42000920
because you don't have a good foundation to start on. You don't have the knowledge and proper understanding of diet. Also, you don't know how your body responds, your weak points, and the gains are easy for the first year so why even use gear.
>>
>>42004391
i for one understand what frauds go through' i have many mates who have done that, im natty btw. the thing is it is ultimately your decision- but it has negative effects as where being natty is literally natural (im noy memeing here) and you dont keep your gains which leads to dissapointment and other anons have listed all the downsides which come with it. once you start, you cant stop, so in my experience i would rather stay natty. your body is the way it is for a reason. if you have shit genes and cant gain then that is evolution at play and you shouldnt be big. if you cant get girls then that too is evolution and you shouldnt breed. just the way it is, life aint fair
>>
The roided look is really ugly and screams extreme vanity.
>>
>>42000810
Whey Protein is 10 euros per kilogram in my country. So like 5 euros per 1 lb. You're fucking retarded to pay as much as you do.
>>
>>42004599
No, that literally has never happened and never will. How unintelligent are you? You're saying "while on gear you can become as big and strong as a pro bodybuilder while training only 1-2 times a week", even though literally EVERY SINGLE pro bodybuilder is on gear and trains for many hours every single day.

You're fucking retarded. You have no idea how much more roiders work out than you do.
>>
>>42000724
I wonder what would the downsides be if I pinned test, but only enough to bring me into upper natty levels.
Sort of TRT.
>>
>>42000724

Should I go on Testosterone and if not why not?
>>
>>42000839
If they cause hypertrophy of the heart why would cardio not cause more problems?
>>
>>42005695
You would get the same effect by doing a high dose for 15 weeks but only getting upt o natty limit. There is no reason to extend that period over 30 weeks with a lower dose..
>>
>>42004486
Oooh big bad boy goes to his boring desk job and sneaks onto youtube 1hr/day!!!! that is TRUE HARD WORK RIGHT THERE! GET OUT NEET LIFTING LOSERS!
>>
>>42005879
Do you have a job? Obviously you don't if you're spending 3-4 hours a day in the gym
>>
>>42005893
I work 12s and have 4 days off.
I also make $80k. Are you jelly or what?
>>
Having to lie to everyone.

It's socially unacceptable, like it or not. So when your dad, gf or colleagues compliment your gains you have to lie.

I find I'm happier the less lies I have to tell.
>>
>>42000724
Its idiotic,im not sure who would wanna roid and depend on substances to keep your physique anf strength.

I can only respect and understand people that have been training for years and want to go to the next level but even then their addiction to their lifestyle is obvious so it's still kinda fucked up
>>
>>42005921
Why don't you just say the truth lol
>>
>>42005927
your post is "how many buzzwords can I fit in here"
>>
>>42005958
No it's my opinion on the subject of the thread,I dont even know what a buzzword is.
>>
>>42005931
>It's socially unacceptable, like it or not.

Telling a girl you're on roids is like a chick saying she regularly gets plastic surgery.

It might be different in the future but for now drugs are bad mkay
>>
>>42005997
OK sorry you have no meaningful relationships with non-judgmental people.
>>
>>42006023
Not that anon, but he's not wrong. Maybe you're around people who don't care about drugs but in general, normies/girls don't know fuck all about them and consider them on the same tier as fucking meth. Especially older people, depends what kind of community you come from as well.
>>
actual downside?
do you mean other than being a faggot who doesnt want to work as hard for their gains?
>>
>>42005997
>comparing roids to plastic surgery

You are retarded.

Roids amplify what is there, they don't take something hideous and make it look good.
>>
>>42005920
12s? What the fuck is 12s? Do you mean 12 hours? And if so there's no possible way you're in the gym 3-4 hours a day
>>
>>42006045
bro 90% of people think if you go to the gym at all you are a meat head loser, because they are insecure about their own bodies and lash out at anyone who succeeds. don't you notice the astronomical people trying to drag you down with them. "come on you are skinny already it's okay to eat this pizza!!!11"

Why do you concern yourself with the opinions of stupid faggot plebs, who comprise 98% of the human population? Get useful and reasonable friends and be loyal to those people, that's all that matters.
>>
>>42006140
Learn to read, idiot.

I said girls see roids like men see cosmetic surgery. Stop preaching to the choir.
>>
>>42000839
So, birth control for life? Cool
>reddit
:^) I too watch rick and morty
>>
>>42006140
studies show you can take roids and do literally nothing and gain more mass than a natty doing optimal training/eating.

so you're wrong.
>>
>>42000724

It completely destroys your endocrine system and makes you infertile. You also have deal with all of the issues with testosterone (Heart disease, prone to obesity, mood swings etc.)
>>
>>42006334
Yet if you are ugly you are still ugly.

They increase the size of your muscles. If you have shit proportions you will still have shit proportions.

A disgusting face can be made attractive through plastic surgery, not through steroids.
>>
>>42006155
90% is way too high.
The gym is increasingly seen as a healthy, normal activity, activity. At least in Europe it is.

Steroids however are seen as some obscure dangerous shit people do for pure vanity. I had a group of 10 lads in my computer science class that wouldn't believe professional bodybuilders were juicing until I started backing it up with science. You can guess what my 70 year old dad or 22 year old gf think about them.
>>
File: original.jpg (175KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
175KB, 818x503px
>>42001518
>Working out is the same as pumping bathtub asian poison in your ass so people think you a big boy
>>
File: 1498332828203.jpg (90KB, 896x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498332828203.jpg
90KB, 896x960px
>>42001869
Which roids make far easier desu, it is like a roca to move a tonne of bricks. One guy goes by hand and you have a wheel barrow. Sure you still have a bit of effort but it is easy when you can do 5X the work with the same effort.
>>
>>42006509
mommmmm, can I use some intellifuck???
>>
>>42000724
You don't have the medical knowledge to take them properly so as to minimize risk to almost non existence. And you probably can't afford to pay a doctor enough for him to overlook guidlines to help you with steroid use.
>>
possible to mess up your body and hormones

can be thought of as cheating, like getting weight loss surgery
>>
>>42006547
Most doctors can't even do TRT correctly, yet millions of people are doing it fine without issues.
>>
>>42005893
ha
monday-friday.
gym at 4:30am. 2nd breakfast around 7 on my way to work to climb trees (I'm an Arborist). work till 6-7pm.

you could probably manage your time a little better if you didn't spend it on excuses.
>>
File: steroids.jpg (586KB, 1880x1324px) Image search: [Google]
steroids.jpg
586KB, 1880x1324px
>>42006509
Which NASA scientists make far easier desu, it is like a roca to move a tonne of bricks. One guy goes by hand and you have a space flight facility. Sure you still have a bit of effort but it is easy when you can do 5X the altitude with the same effort.
>>
>>42001426
Which flavor is best for the bag?
>>
>>42005755
my guess is that an already enlarged heart is able to meet the body's increased demand when increasing gains with roids
also if achieved through cardio, the process is gradual and not harmful, this may not be so in case of roids

but Im not a doctor, so fill in the gaps yourself
>>
>injecting unregulated Chinese chemicals into your body
>denying the well-established detrimental effects on cardiovascular health
>comparing your own use to that of professional athletes and celebrities who have access to and the funds for the best medical care the world has to offer
>using the lack of longitudinal studies on steroid users to deny the common-sense opinion of pretty much every competent physician, which is that fucking with your endocrine system will bite you in the ass down the line, even if a lot of current users seem otherwise healthy
>thinking that the stress of possessing illegal substances and the "elephant in the room" factor will not affect your mental health
>denying that the basis for your decision to roid is either crippling body-dysmorphia and/or a desire for male respect/female attention.
>willingly making the decision to be dependent on an injectable substance for normal bodily function

Should I keep going?
>>
>>42009917
I think you should kill yourself
>>
testosterone is the reason men die earlier than women.
>>
>>42009995

It's hard facing the truth, isn't it?
>>
>>42000724
Heart attacks
Heart getting bigger than normal size
Cycling off and loosing all the gains you have made because ur normal test levels can't handle the bulk that's there. (This happens to lots of ifbb pros. Just look at Paul dillett.)
Liver enlargement
Mental illness (happened to some wrestler who killed his family, steroids probably not the only problem)

However getting test administered by ur doctor and covered by insurance is A-ok. Shooting other shit u buy from some thicco at the gym is only going to cause problems.(infections diseases etc) And being around a place or person where illegal drugs are sold can lead to getting roped into bad shit.

>I'm a skelly so don't take my word for it. :/
>>
>>42000934
Angry roider detected with no real gains
I bet u have a body like hemingway.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 594x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 594x549px
>>42009917
Can't believe you bothered to type out that garbage
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 600x579px
>>42000724
>minor health concerns like high blood pressure
>cosmetic side effects like acne or hair loss
>cost
>hassle sourcing them

If you are generally healthy, and run reasonable dosages there's really no issue. If you're an idiot who doesn't take care of other aspects of your life, roids are a bad decision.
>>
>>42001411
>not get man tits or terrible side effects
Man tits and other side effects come from using steroids improperly. If anything they cost less money because you should be taking less. OP specifically asked for non bullshit answers.
>>
File: 1490369500065.jpg (30KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490369500065.jpg
30KB, 480x465px
>>42000879
>>42000821
>>42000824
Not quite right with these answers but they're still stupid for a few reasons

>Acne
The result of hormonal change, not specifically steroids, and only at large differences. Hence taking steroids is not a problem for acne unless you're A. Not having a smooth ride AND B. Taking way too much

>Hair loss
Still an unknown so saying why either way is bullshit but I'll concede hair loss is accelerated on large doses of steroids for those already predisposed

>Heart disease
Typically related to either HGH causing ventrical growth or simple high blood pressure as a result of massive amounts of steroids. Also not an issue if you're sensible.

>Other organ failure
No longer an issue unless you're buying steroids cut with something else or really early shitty oral steroids. Either way the problem here is stupidity or living in a third world country.

>Altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, depression or suicidal tendencies
Altered mood is a plus, depression is treated positively by steroids regularly. The others come from hormonal swings and/or low testosterone, both of which aren't within the context of the argument but also perfectly manageable without spending more.

>High blood pressure
Not a problem until over 1ml/week but is probably the most realistic negative on this list.

>Gyno
Comes from estrogen, a byproduct of testosterone taken incorrectly. Again, only being a dumbass gets you here and you can get there without steroids anyway

>Shrinking of testicals
One more that's down to huge quantities and not something your typical user needs to worry about. It's manageable for those bodybuilders & idiots taking huge quantities

I've yet to see someone shit on steroids who actually knows what they're talking about and while there are side effects to taking dangerous amounts or less common things like orals, you're basically cherry picking purposefully dangerous chemicals which aren't managed properly to come up with a negative.
>>
>>42010569
you are retarded
>>
>>42010569
Another pretty bad effect is the alterations of your cholesterol and triglycerides. Even if they were really good before they will go too high (or too low for hdl). If you're dirty bulking your blood work is gonna get real oily though. This is bad in the long term for things such as atherosclerosis leading to heart attacks or strokes.

The bad (or good depending on your viewpoint) about using steroids is that you won't have any symptoms of anything bad happening in the body until 10-15+ years from when you started, unless you're doing frequent blood work. It's definitely bad for the heart long term but it's not going to hurt you immediately, which can lead to a complacency of sorts. "I've done it for x amount of years and I'm still 'healthy,' it can't be that bad for me!" Then they have a heart attack that they brought on 20 years earlier due to the high blood pressure/high cholesterol/possibly arrhythmias from longterm use.
>>
>>42010759
The quality of your answers reflects your intelligence and nature
Good job being a valueless noise
>>
>>42001216
lol this will make for some excellent copypasta
>>
One downside is you can't travel while you're on steroids since you obviously can't take them with you.

If you're young and trying to live life that's an issue
>>
File: cool pepe.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>42001426
>$30 for 4.4lbs right now
Hory shit thank you senpai
>>
>>42006312
don't be an aspie le anti reddit guy xD
there's a shit ton of good information on there. its not like you're going on fuckin /r/funny
>>
>>42010959
you cant combat all negative side effects, you are a retard. you dont even keep all your gains when you stop cycling. no matter what there are negatives to roids, you WILL come out with at least one of these no matter how hard you try to prevent it
>>
When I took it I got spotty shoulders and chest.

I used to like taking my shirt off if it was a hot day or I went to the beach but I never did when I was on roids. It didn't matter how clean my diet was or how much I showered and stayed clean I still got spots all over my upper body.

For that reason I wont do it again.
>>
>>42000724
One of my best friends used to use steroids. He was about 5/10 and after the juice sitting at just over 250 4% body fat. After a few years of use he had to stop for financial reasons. His face became gaunt, his hair mostly gone, his bones where weak, he had a heart murmur which he did not before, he became incapable of having kids, his test never returned to normal.
Worst part I think is that after all that he told me he'd use again, it's that addicting.

Way I see it, I'm fairly uncoordinated not particularly tall and my ability to shoot a hoops aren't anything better than a pickup game pro. I was not born to be a basketball player, even though I love basketball.
If you are born lanky, can't gain weight and need steroids, maybe you aren't born to be a jacked weight lifter.
Nothing saying you can't lift if you enjoy it, shit I love to shoot some hoops, but a quick spike in performance so we can brag about how talented we are is the same as a man with glasses bragging about how well he can see.
>>
>>42015249
really a good post anon that puts things into perspective though this should be common sense for most people but the people on this board are so autistic
>>
>>42015273
Thanks anon,
I don't think most of the people on here are autistic though, workout advice is really hard to give and receive because everyone's body is different, people assume "since I did X to get big arms everyone should do X" when like most things it's not so simple.
The people who make all the self hating and misinformation threads are usually either really funny or socially inept though.
>>
>>42001395
>>42001372
>>42001328
>>42000839
> They're cheap af if you're not a NEET and actually work a job that isn't at Walmart
I am a NEET and theyre still cheap.
> They can cause permanent sterility if used before the age of 22, regardless of if you take an AI and PCT perfectly.
Completely untrue.
> There's always the risk of getting bunk, non sterile product. As well as not knowing proper injection technique
If you are a retard. Not knowing proper injection technique? It's foolproof. Stick in, inject, pull out. Very low risk.
> If you're not on top of your cardio, they can cause severe issues with your cardiovascular and respiratory system
Yes. CAN. I already have asthma which is worse than anything tren would do, so obviously I don't even run tren. My cardio is great aside from having asthma which I take meds for.
> People often get reactions that affect the skin. Acne, general redness of the skin and rashes
Only if you use more than a small amount tren or deca. Otherwise just a little redness on the chest.
>>
>>42010569
Steroids increase blood pressure, long term high blood pressure leads to increased risk of heart attacks, stroke and cardiomyopathy.

Really no one knows how they will react, it could make someone lose 20 years of the their life span it might do nothing.
>>
>>42000724
What is that guy trying to accomplish?
>>
My boyfriend started using steroids and he choked me once when he got mad at me, and he also started slamming his fists on my legs. He was a lot bigger than me and he apologized after it, but he wouldn't stop taking them.
>>
>>42000724
Blood clot in yo brain
>>
>>42000724
THERE ARE NO SIDE EFFECTS.
People are just beta as fuck, I've been on gear for a while and all I have is sick gains and a huge sex drive.
You eat food right? What's the difference, still put shit in ur body that's not from your body.
Grow a brain sheep
>>
>>42015249
You are a fucking loser, so we should just accept the cards we were given by god?

So if I am born with a huge ass jew schlong for a nose I can't simply get it fixed because I wasn't born to have a nice nose?

People like you never accomplish something, you are doomed to mediocrity and that's where you will be.

I say fuck the cards we were given and lets do what we want.
If you skinny and wanna get built like a tank? Get some roids.
If you fat and wanna get slim? Start a diet.
If you ugly and wanna get handsome? Get plastic surgery.
If you dumb as a brick? Read a book.

Steroids like anything should be done in moderation, so of course it's gonna have a bad name when people abuse it, it's in the same situation as weed because of all the degenerate stoners.

And your friend is a tosser.
>>
>>42016288
I don't like the wife I have, let me get a new one.
I don't like my family, time to start over.

Your attitude is nothing special, my only point was that we're not all great at everything, play to your strengths and accept reality. I never said don't pursue your dreams, I.e. myself and basketball, but I'm not going to get a foot of limb lengthening surgery so I can be 7 feet tall and still be beat by those who where made to play, I'd be deluding myself.

If you don't like my advice that's A O.K. don't take it.
>>
File: 1497168918298.jpg (63KB, 579x436px) Image search: [Google]
1497168918298.jpg
63KB, 579x436px
>>42016380
>I don't like the wife I have, let me get a new one.
If you don't like the person you are gonna spend the entirity of your life with, why stick with her?

You are a beta nerd that would stick with some hambeast, numale piece of shit!

> my only point was that we're not all great at everything
So we are not meant to try just because we aren't great at first attempt?

People like you never accomplish anything, you accept defeat even before the battle is fought.
People like you are doomed to be pathetic.

> but I'm not going to get a foot of limb lengthening surgery so I can be 7 feet tall and still be beat by those who where made to play
How is that comparable to taking a shot of Test E into your asscheek once a week?

You are a fucking nerd, I hope your existance comes to an end because we don't need people like you, we need warriors in the times we live in.

Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>42016433
You got me, have a good day bud.
>>
File: 1493218798899.jpg (64KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1493218798899.jpg
64KB, 1200x675px
>>42016442
Shut up, you'll do nothing.

You don't get good at something by being genetically gifted, you get good by training hard.

A good work ethic will beat somebody "gifted" anytime of the week.

Only losers try to undermine somebodies hard work with the word "talented".

But nerds like you don't wanna try, you would rather accept defeat and sit on your ass eating Ben N Jerries Funky Munky with some hambeast that's just as miserable as yourself instead of training your ass day in and day out.

And when you go to bed you ask yourself "What if i was abit taller, then I would have made it."

Nerds like you will always have an excuse why you don't fulfill your dreams.
>>
File: 1498851405916.png (65KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1498851405916.png
65KB, 256x256px
>>42016495
>>42016433
This is some intense projection. Are you okay?
>>
>>42016515
Please don't even humor that guy, he's obviously looking for reactions.
>>
>>42016515
I am just teaching this numale nerd what a winning mentality looks like.

Maybe he will grow a pair after reading this, haha!
>>
File: Rr3QR.jpg (272KB, 1351x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Rr3QR.jpg
272KB, 1351x1195px
Dis
>>
>>42016615
me in pic
>>
>>42016495
I'm guessing you can also outwork having the testosterone of a 80 year old man when you're 20 right
>>
anyone got the meme of the guy in the museum looking at a sculpture while people laugh or look in disgust?
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.