[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun Movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 51wBH1ObR+L._SX522_.jpg (20KB, 368x276px) Image search: [Google]
51wBH1ObR+L._SX522_.jpg
20KB, 368x276px
Anyone seen it?
>>
>>42000004
Yes
>>
>>42000270
Pretty enjoyable, huh?
>>
>>42000004
No It sucked and so did the behind the scenes movie about it
>>
I wish I was lifting before AAS were scheduled in the USA. Great movie.
>>
>>42000677
We all do. AAS all day, pre aids, good coke... the life!
>>
File: 1494791282480.png (900KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494791282480.png
900KB, 1920x1080px
>>42000004
great movie, love the part where arnold is teaching the manlet how to pose.
>>
The pump...is like cumming
>>
>>42001170
noh, no milk....milk is for bebis, reel men drink bier!
>>
>>42003076
shitposting aside, that movie opened me up to the idea of taking care of/forming one's own body and the idea of being fit as an aesthetic. while sure, it still took me a while to actually get my fat ass off the couch and start working out but this movie was actually the very first time i considered getting /fit/.
>>
>>42003135
Keep at it anon, I don't believe in you, but I want you to prove me wrong. I want you to come back here with current body pics, buff and lean and shout "I TOLD YOU SO, ANON. I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA MAKE IT!"
and maybe, just maybe I'll see it. And then I'll know that I was wrong to doubt you.
>>
>>42003246
i still have a long road ahead, but looking back it was actually pretty easy once i actually started. all i need is to stay consistent and i WILL prove you wrong, faggot :^)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.