[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TDEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: BRAAAP.jpg (146KB, 842x1234px) Image search: [Google]
BRAAAP.jpg
146KB, 842x1234px
When calculating my TDEE, should I put in sedentary or heavy exercise?

I lift 6-7 times a week and do cardio like three times a week. Some anons told me that I should always put sedentary, but I want to confirm. When I put in heavy exercise into the TDEE link in the sticky, the calorie amount increases by 1000, which is a shit ton, Pls halp, no bully.
>>
What kind of stupid TDEE calculator are you using that only lets you choose between zero physical activity versus, 'heavy exercise'?
>>
>>41999681

sticky one
theres obviously shit in between, should I do that?
>>
I lift 1 hour sessions 4 times a week and lay on my ass the rest of the time, is this or lightly active?
>>
This is something i had to use the trial and error method for.
All of our bodies are different OP, you just have to find your sweet spot.
>>
>>41999657
wow who is this

and pick the one just above sedentary, should say light activity or something
>>
>>42000380
How fucking hard is it to image search faggot. This braphog is Hannah claire.
>>
>>42000394
like seriously, i've seen the transformation pics and her ass is crazy big now. I always thought she was just some random gym thot when I saw her in the rec center, but she's got a pretty good following. Congrats to her for overcoming an eating disorder.
>>
>>42001035
fuck the fuck off with this fucking gay shit fuck
>>
>>42002833
why are you mad, what's gay about what I said lol
you're mad as fuck for no reason my guy
>>
File: 1494255618297.png (20KB, 641x524px) Image search: [Google]
1494255618297.png
20KB, 641x524px
>>41999657
put in whatever is the most accurate for what you do, and don't use the shitty one in the sticky

only use this as a starting point for your calorie intake, though, after this i suggest you download nsuns TDEE spreadsheet and input your calories and weight into it daily, over time based on changes in weight and calories it will give you a fairly accurate reading of your actual TDEE
>>
>>42003514
some guys just dont know when they are being a faggot i guess
>>
File: 1462463689416.jpg (902KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1462463689416.jpg
902KB, 1300x1733px
>>41999657
is that a dog bed for humans?
>>
>>42003915
Like you don't? That ass is delicious
>>
File: jessicababyfat.jpg (301KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
jessicababyfat.jpg
301KB, 1080x1350px
>>41999657
Use https://symmetricstrength.com/calculator/tdee
Always choose the "bed-ridden" setting
Add calculations about your energy expenditure on a side
You're welcome
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.