[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to keep my gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: zzzzzzzzzzzfdsfsdf.jpg (16KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzfdsfsdf.jpg
16KB, 500x300px
Would it be possible to run only 1 mild cycle, pack on mass and keep most of it if its below your natural potential?

I've been lifting for a year and a half now, I wanted to run a cycle to skip years of training. With proper PCT, would it be possible for me to keep the gains even if I'm never gonna do another cycle again assuming I eat and workout just as hard. If its within my natural potential/natty limit then it should be physically possible?

Wanted to hear thoughts on this idea, no "its never just one cycle" bullshit.
>>
>he wants to take roids and still be within the natty limit because he's that fucking lazy

pathetic
>>
tren hard or go home
>>
>>41996917
You're never gonna fuckin make it
>>
Makes sense to me, just be careful.
>>
>>41996917
>With proper PCT, would it be possible for me to keep the gains even if I'm never gonna do another cycle again
No. PCT is not some magic bullet that restores your hormonal balance exactly where it was, it's only effect is to minimize the negative side effects of getting off cycle. You'll lose what you gained and you'll have to work just as hard as you normally would have to gain it back. Difference is you might push too hard and snap your shit up
>>
>>41996943
Nah I'm not about fucking with my body to that degree, I was more so curious if I could reach my genetic potential faster with steroids and then keep those gains. I don't want a non-natty look.

>>41996965
How so? I've made a lot of good progress the past 1.5 years.
>>
>>41996917
>I wanted to run a cycle to skip years of training
>I'm never gonna do another cycle again
That's what everybody says. You go on a cycle, you are growing and getting stronger by the day, you realize that natty lifting is literally pointless and you never get off roids.

This is what i've read on the internet.
>>
>>41996917
like rich piana said, there is no such thing as "just one cycle"
>>
>>41996991
But its not like I'll go back to square one before I started my cycle? I'm assuming I can keep at least a fraction of my gains, that is at least what I've been hearing from others.

Are you trying to say that fraction is insignificant enough to bother with, because that I would understand?
>>
>>41997040
actually roids permanently change your muscles so even if you stop doing them for good you will be bigger and be able to get bigger (after you lose your mass) than any other natty lifter BUT it takes couple of cycles.
>>
>>41997016
>I don't want a non-natty look.

then don't take roids
>>
>>41997070
I want to know if I can reach my theoretical max natty potential with roids quicker, basically can I cheat is the question.
>>
>>41997097
you can and that would make you a pathetic bitch to take roids and still be small and weak, smaller and weaker than people who haven't taken it. happens all the time though.
>>
File: 1488321996343.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488321996343.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>41996917
>I wanted to run a cycle to skip years of training

Embarrassing. You can inject if you want, but you'll never know the feeling of making it.
>>
>>41997163
I've cheated all my life, to me all that matters is the results. Rather get them sooner than later.

Also Zyzz literally "made it" with roids, might wanna think of a different term.
>>
>>41997218
you haven't seen zyzz off cycle lol
>>
Don't listen to this faggot
>>41996991
That's not how roids work.
This is true >>41997063
This is also true, although I never really intended to only do one cycle. >>41997025
>>
>>41997237
Cause he's buried in a casket.
>>
>>41997016

You are the stupidest person alive
>>
File: zzzdfsfds.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zzzdfsfds.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
>>41997527
Not an argument or answer
>>
File: 1394208944991.jpg (52KB, 348x415px) Image search: [Google]
1394208944991.jpg
52KB, 348x415px
>>41996917
No.
>>
>>41996917
yes you can
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvVCbo1vrsg

i'll do that too after i finish this cut
>>
the only thing you get to keep from roiding is the body dysmorphia

>Wanted to hear thoughts on this idea, no "its never just one cycle" bullshit.
it's never just one cycle, but feel free to see for yourself
>>
>>41996956
Ayyy
>>
>>41997025
its 100% true. When gearheads tells novices they have to decide whether they are comfortable spending their whole lives taking steroids, its not because of permanent damage to the endocrine system, its because lifting never feels the same after a cycle. I would liken it to taking opiates but lifting heavy weights to get the high instead of popping a pill.
>>
>>41998087
one of the most irresponsible thinks the broscientists on youtube have ever come out with.
>>
>>41999124

I wholeheartedly agree. There is absolutely no comparison between natty lifting and lifting on gear. Once you start pinning, you never want to go back. It's THAT damn good.
>>
>>41996917
The second you inject exogenous hormones into your body you fuck your natural test levels forever. Don't believe those who tell you that PCT will restore it completely, it's a lie. Once you pin once it's for life.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.