[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on surrogacy? I think we can all agree that women in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (511KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
511KB, 640x640px
Opinions on surrogacy? I think we can all agree that women in this day and age are ruined and want to be praised for doing what they're supposed to do i.e house keeping, making food, raising kids

Is it the ultimate red pill to have a kid through a surrogate mother and make your mom raise the kid? It's a win-win situation I think
>>
>>
>can you guys tell me what opinion I should have?
>>
>>41995997
Fucking fag. Marry a woman.
>>
Can't wait until artificial wombs, not because >tfwnogf but because everything the mother eats and does while incubating the child greatly affects how the child will be throughout their entire lives. Incubators would be a lot better for the child than developing in the womb of a woman who is stuffing her face with candy and other sickening food and smoking and drinking while under "arrrgggh soooo much stress"
>>
>>41996261
I already have my opinions. It's an open question

>>41996287
So that she can leave me one day and take half of what I own and keep me from seeing my kids? Fucking cuck
>>
>>41996371
>So that she can leave me one day and take half of what I own and keep me from seeing my kids?
That only happens to men who don't properly vet their gfs before proposing.
>>
>>41995997

I unironically consider this for the future. I'm 19 and adoption is out of the question, since I'd rather not raise another man's child. If it comes down to it I'll also not allow anyone else to raise my child, since the lack of a mother figure will be bad enough by itself. Idk why you want to have children if you're not willing to raise them.

I think it's costly af, hard to find a woman willing to do it (at least where I live) and go through a shitton of bureaucracy to avoid future legal disputes (biological mother wanting gibsmedats, etc) so it isn't something I'd do right now even if I had the cash to.
>>
>>41996296
This would be the best thing that could happen to western civilization. All the losers can now have kids. Sure there would be a more degenerates because of the lack of competition in mating but it would certainly be overall very good for the economy and everything really. Will never happen though because of certain large nosed individuals.
>>
>>41995997
Man up and raise another man's child
>>
>>41995997
>make your mom raise the kid
talk about an oedipus complex
>>
>>41995997
Marriage is a joint venture to have kids.
>>
File: 1492947440003.png (216KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
1492947440003.png
216KB, 432x413px
>>41995997
all this delicious butthurt about surrogacy
>>
>>41995997
>make your mom raise the kid?
really?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.