[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TrRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: TrRT.jpg (59KB, 581x537px) Image search: [Google]
TrRT.jpg
59KB, 581x537px
Just a friendly reminder to get your hormone levels checked, /fit/! I recently got some bloodwork done, and found out that I was one of the vast majority of modern men with "Low Tr" (low Trenbolone). In fact, it turns out that my blood levels of Trenbolone were nonexistent! You can imagine my disappointment when I realized just how significantly this deficiency had been limiting my potential in the gym! Luckily, as it turns out, the condition can be treated with just a few injections of pic related. Now that I'm on TrRT (Trenbolone Replacement Therapy), I feel great, and I'm making incredible gains in strength and mass without gaining any pesky body fat! This treatment has completely changed my life, and I feel like a new man! So, /fit/, don't let Low Tr keep you from achieving your goals! TrRT will work for you!
>>
>>41993103
enjoy the early onset dementia and permanent neurological changes mirroring that of long term amphetamine and opiod users

theres going to be legions of spastic neurological deficient men in their 50s and 60s in the coming years due to the excessive tren usage these days. i know numerous people that run it off and on all year round without even knowing what they are doing to their dopamine system
>>
>>41993103
is that god nectar in that syringe?
>>
>>41993357

Found the angry natty.
>>
I hope you didnt actually shot 8ml tren, thats even for fraud enthusiastics a shitload, even borderline retarded
>>
>>41994079
tren is a heavy compound with no human research that the internet steroid meatheads have become obsessed with and go out of their way to minimize how harsh it is. Same with DNP.
>>
>>41994581

You realize that's a 1mL syringe, right?
>>
>>41994610

So you're saying that you're NOT one of the natty guys who posts passive aggressive replies in every gear thread where you sarcastically berate gear users for the health risks of steroids with messages that usually begin with some snarky phrase like "enjoy your [insert health risk here]"?
>>
>>41995252
>everyone who replies to me is the same person

time for some more aromasin meathead, your estrogen is too high
>>
>>41994610

Wow, you're comparing an anabolic steroid that was literally designed to add mass and improve feed efficiency in animals to a legit poison that was used in the production of pesticides and explosives. Overstepping a little, don't you think?
>>
>>41995292

I monitor my bloods frequently, so no worries there, bud! On that note, do you even know what your E2 is? Or do you just assume it's fine because you're not on those evil roids? I'd be willing to bet that responsible gear users who care about bloodwork know more about what's going on in their bodies than natties do...
>>
File: 1264375311505.gif (14KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
1264375311505.gif
14KB, 519x600px
>>41993103
I fucking love tren. If I'll die in my 60's so be it, at least my corpse will be fucking swole.
>>
>>41995739
pics?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.