[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Friday Night Feels/ The feel bar is officially open. Feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 56

File: IMG_1483.jpg (931KB, 1821x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483.jpg
931KB, 1821x1200px
/Friday Night Feels/

The feel bar is officially open. Feel free to stop by to express feel or help another anon out.

How you holding up /fit/? Why are you staying in this Friday night? Let it out. We're here for you. We're in this together.

Thread theme: https://youtu.be/chhksy7wmWY
>>
File: 1498866313548.jpg (55KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498866313548.jpg
55KB, 655x527px
Bad shit coming in boys, I have some bad feels for the night but don't feel like sharing right now since its too early

I'll be back later tonight

Some /feels/ going to come out tonight
>>
I was so lonely today I went to the gym twice just to talk to people.
>>
5 scoop shake please

The only thing stopping me from transferring to a top tier uni is a lone fucking math class. I have to wait another year to apply since its only available during fall
>>
>>41988713
I kek at you people
I've never gone out on a friday
I've never experienced it, thus I'm not aware of anything I could be missing out on
and thus I have no feels
>>
I went out to dinner with a guy from work tonight to say thanks for his help on a project. It was really nice and now I can't tell if I'm gay or just lonely.
>>
>>41988727
Broke up with my gf of 3 years yesterday, long story short I had felt for some time now that we weren't meant to be, she had a ton of good qualities but I didn't see our future together. She wanted to keep going and insisted that we try, and I kept trying to tell her that she doesn't make me happy, I have to do it myself. It hurts, anons
>>
File: 1472629184137.png (243KB, 1427x821px) Image search: [Google]
1472629184137.png
243KB, 1427x821px
>>41988787
W-what project?

Can you share some details?
>>
File: IMG_0511.gif (927KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.gif
927KB, 500x340px
It's been a long week at work.
Commuting an hour and a half to work everyday is pretty draining but im just happy I have a job I guess. Looking for a place closer to work and I think I found a place so that's looking up. Haven't been able to lift due to a lack of freetime so im hoping once I move in closer to work I can buy a gym pass to somewhere and get back into.

Been snapchatting/texting this xutie for the past two weeks and we're probably going out this weekend since I got 4 days off. Feeling pretty good. Probably going to get high and watch anime tonight to help unwind from the week I've had.
>>
File: 1478473312236.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478473312236.png
696KB, 633x758px
>be me last night, be second date with grill
>had qt awkward girl over for dinner
>cooked some amazing macro balanced meal
>ate the fuck out of it
>watched paul blart mall cop the action show netflix original
>was pretty good desu
>started making out once the movie was over
>she was wearing a dress, I got handsy
>she kept pushing my hands away
>start biting her neck and earlobes a little bit
>go back in for the kill and grab the ass
>all is well with the world
>go for some titty squeezing
>nipz gettin' hard lads
>she pushes me away and says she should probably go
>tell her she has more willpower than I do
>awkwardly hug and kiss goodbye
>did not get to dip my hairy brain into the fountain of fish
>text her this morning saying she should go for a hike next weekend or something
>s-sounds g-g-great anon, maybe we'll do that
>mfw
>>
>>41988822
>watches paul blart mall cop
>expects to get laid

anon what the fuck were you thinking
>>
Girl I fell in love with over the past year and a half stopped replying to my texts.

The last girl I fell in love with did the same exact thing.

I recently got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes

I've been playing competitive super smash bros melee for the past 8 years and the last tourney I went to my hand starting uncontrollably cramping, like a Charlie horse

I moved out to a nice neighborhood for my last year of uni and to work over the summer. Thought it would be nice but now I have little to no friends to hang out with

I'm so fucking sad. I'm fighting the urge to cry right now. Why the fuck did I get diabetes why the fuck did this girl stop hanging out with me. Why did I have to lose everything what the fuck man she even told me she would keep hanging out with me over the summer

And now I'm crying like a fucking bitch typing this I hate this so much
>>
>>41988822
Don't kill your mood/mindset just yet

Don't worry about this at all and try to hit her up in a few days
>>
>>41988848

It was True Memoirs of an International Assassin. Was actually pretty good bro.

Probably should have watched Paul Blart all in all, though.
>>
>girl im in love
>shes smart,has cute face and smile, works in office for summer time at my workplace
>smiled to me this morning
>i was sitting close to her during break and could see her freckles on nose which was cute overload
>i know she probably isnt interested enough to care, but sometimes our eyes meet through window at work

i feel like some hunchback from notredame or some shit

except i want to have big traps and lats, not fucked up posture like said hunchback

With that being said, i couldnt deadlift my 1rm today, did some heavy pulls anyway, and rep work. Some light weight decline bench.

Its kinda nice to have home gym and blast heavy music and headbang, on other side i kinda miss seeing people
>>
>>41988859
its diabetes not fucking cancer jesus fuckin christ man the fuck up
>>
>>41988802
Was there anything in particular she did or anything about her to make you feel you had no future? I think a lot of people end promising relationships because they're chasing after a high. I mean God made women to be a helpmate. They're not supposed to give you that electrifying feel you get when you first meet them forever.
>>
>>41988875
Yea that's what every fucking body tells me.

Everyone tells me I'm going to get used to the needles and yet my hands shake every day before pricking my fingers or shooting insulin. It fucking sucks dude almost every day when I hold the needle I ask myself when is this dream going to end
>>
File: 1491989252566.jpg (140KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491989252566.jpg
140KB, 720x720px
>>41988713
I did a dirty bulk and took me like over a year of slow cutting and some mistakes to get shredded
now I need to bulk(this time properly, counting calories and only 300 surplus) but I'm afraid of losing my hard earned leaness and looking like shit again

fuck me, it has destroyed me emotionally being on a cut for so fucking long and now I dont want to lose it all
>>
File: 1498820898114.jpg (134KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1498820898114.jpg
134KB, 500x338px
Two projects I've been working on

Everything went to shit this week
I had a good 2-3 days but after Thursday everything went to shit and I'm fucked for what comes my way next week
>>
>>41988819
Nothing super exciting. We were doing a demonstration for elementary and middle school students to get them interested in science, and he came up with some cool mini-experiments for them to do.
>>
why is everybody so fucking stupid
>>
File: 1491720593761.png (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491720593761.png
3KB, 250x250px
just realised my parents are probably going to die in the next 20 years

im genuinely shaken up, i never really thought about this before and i have no fucking idea how ill manage to cope with it
>>
>>41988713
>tfw you've been making this thread every weekend for like 5 years now
>>
My hair is dropping fast in the last weeks
Seeing my hairline visible degrade like that made me feel like i have some illness
Give it a year and some glasses and i will look like just like those numales game developers/critics
>>
>>41988713
I'm an awkward fuck. Same as always.
>>
>>41988936
my father few months ago

i didnt even cry, he was alcohollic cunt, wasted his life for booze
>>
File: tumblr_nl1l0ppY031tq4of6o1_500.gif (490KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl1l0ppY031tq4of6o1_500.gif
490KB, 450x302px
>>41988936
I'm not ready either
>>
>>41988822
>did not get to dip my hairy brain into the fountain of fish

what the fuck lmao
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>had birthday
>work and personal friends
>everyone fights over my attention
>work mate and old school friend get into a fight about who's better for me
>introverted work colleague messages me after leaving the party saying happy birthday and that he wishes he was half as social as I was
>work friends literally getting into physical confrontations because they all want to talk to me 1 to 1 and tell me how they consider me a super close friend
>everyone trying to hug me and get selfies with me and shit

If you watch Rick and Morty it was literally like Rick Potion #9 and I don't know whetehr I'm happy about it or disturbed
>>
File: 1492039576371.jpg (98KB, 599x589px) Image search: [Google]
1492039576371.jpg
98KB, 599x589px
>>41988961
>My hair is dropping fast in the last weeks
Fuuuuuck I'm 18 and my hairline is already receding...
>>
File: IMG_0679.png (65KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.png
65KB, 350x338px
>Drifted aimlessly after High School
>Dropped out of CS degree because had no motivation to study or go to class
>Was a shut in NEET for most of last year
>Enlisted in the armed forces a few months ago
>Now getting my drivers liscense and jogging 5k every week

I'm only 20 but I still feel like I wasted a shit ton of my youth locked in my room
>>
File: 1495323663434.jpg (50KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495323663434.jpg
50KB, 615x409px
>>41988936
Be grateful of the time you will have with them, especially if it is the next 20 years. My father passed away 4 years ago when I was 18 via heart attack. His last memories of me were as an angsty piece of adolesecent shit or whatever bedridden thoughts he had in the hospital and he will never know what I will be as a man.

For myself, I'm holding up pretty well, getting used to a new city as I start masters is odd but I am enjoying it overall. Trying to shake away a feel for a lady who I know would be no good for me but that has been pretty fruitless.
>>
Help me run away from my feels /fit/
>be me
>dyel runner fag
>pretty muscular for a runner
>go to a daytime training camp
>meet 7/10 grill at camp
>face is 5/10 but ass is 9/10 so it averages
>she's "trying to lose weight"
>cico.stonetablet
>i hold my tounge
>she asks for my snapchat
>comes over to my place after the last day of training
this is where the autism begins
>clearly interested, touching/feeling my shirtless runner bod as we drive back to my place
>lets me grab her thighs
>we get to mine, she showers off
>we then proceed to spend the next few hours getting more intimate
>she tries to wrestle me
>my dyel runner form is too powerful
>easily pin her multiple times
>staring her in the eyes, wrapped around each other
>faces are pretty close
kissing her would've made too much sense
>dont kiss her, didnt even think about it
>she tries a few more times, clearly wants to fug
>keep doing the same thing
>eventually she gets tired and we go watch tv
>she spends the entire time getting on top of me or close to me in various ways
>literally tried to take my pants off at one point
>figures im not getting the hint
>asks me what turns me on
>we start talking about sex
>"man talking about sex has made me pretty horny teehee"
>rather than take queue 3456 out of 6509 and start fugging right then and there, i ask her if she wants to fug instead
>the passion dies from her eyes a little
>this continues until eventually she has to leave
>walk her out to her car
>awkwardly looking at me
>still don't do anything
>"see ya"
mfw
>>
>>41988888
I was depressed for a few weeks like two months ago and she told me that she had googled how long it takes before a corpse starts to smell after suicide (we live in seperate apartments). I've been feeling alot better after those depressive weeks, but regardless I thought that was a fucked up thing to say to your partner, so I guess I also wanted some revenge. I feel like talking her back because she felt genuinely hurt about me leaving her.
>>
>>41989200
are you a virgin? did you actually want to have sex with her? are you sure you actually wanted to have sex with her?
>>
File: tumblr_oe2p4kRYUi1te0qnyo5_1280.jpg (19KB, 660x464px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe2p4kRYUi1te0qnyo5_1280.jpg
19KB, 660x464px
>>41989200
that was 1 week ago. she hasn't really responded to any texts or anything. fucking kill me
>this monday
>remember grill likes to longboard
>casually post to snapchat that im going longboarding
she doesn't bite, of course, but that's not the point
>ride around for awhile
>eventually come to a big ass hill in my neighborhood
>always kind of a wimp when it comes to this stuff, but not this time
>try to ride out the hill
>make it most of the way down
>speedwobbles go from 0-11 once i actually got off the hill
>try to bail
>fail
>shirtless stomach skids across summer pavement
>hands aswell
>temporarily dislocate right shoulder
>abs have become literally shredded
>hands are bacon
>healing process has prevented me from running
>tfw you are so autistic and desperate about sex you ruin your training for the next two weeks
>>
File: IMG_6277.jpg (25KB, 208x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6277.jpg
25KB, 208x240px
>>41989200
You faggot, why didn't you fugg her?
>>
>>41988713
dunno if i should go into phlebotomy
>>
File: 091 - F9oXJ.jpg (55KB, 920x459px) Image search: [Google]
091 - F9oXJ.jpg
55KB, 920x459px
>>41988713
>progressing well in fitness
>little voice in my head pops up and tells me no matter how fit i get ill still be alone in the end
>>
>>41988859
We all have those moments where everything seems to fall apart. I've been there. You're going to make it anon, but you need to be strong. Keep working towards your goals bro
>>
>>41989254
it's been said a million times but i'll say it again

if you lift solely to get a relationship you're not gonna make it
>>
File: 1489202292513.jpg (41KB, 513x566px) Image search: [Google]
1489202292513.jpg
41KB, 513x566px
Gimme a mineral water plox barkeep.
And keep the change, uh, actually, put it in that charity box

I just got into employment after more than a year broke sitting on my ass NEET.

Hopefully I will have the money to afford gym, nutrition and leisure time.

This time I will avoid drinking and smoking.
>>
>>41989270
Nah I'm past that, I'm lifting for me and me alone, but I still worry that Ive missed the window for a relationship
>>
>>41989284
date a 18-21 year old when you're in your late 20's

its what my grandpappy did
>>
>Girlfriend of 10 years broke up with me a few months ago
>Seen her with a new guy just over a month later who she met at a job I pushed her to get and encouraged her to go for after she was down from dropping out of university
>She said I was always pushing myself and she didn't want to hold me back even though the only reason I was so ambitious was to impress her and make myself a good partner

It's a very surreal feeling to have somebody in your life for ten years since you are a mid-teenager and then have them suddenly stop being there one day.

I'm amazed at how quickly she was able to just move on.
>>
>people have this meme that /fit/ are the same losers as the rest of 4chan, just more physically fit autists
>yet all over /fit/ is people talking about their girlfriends, all their ex-girlfriends, all the sex they have, all the friends they have, all while being ripped and being smart like the rest of 4chan with engineering/computer type jobs so they are all rich as well
>>
File: 1tptWb3.png (114KB, 650x407px) Image search: [Google]
1tptWb3.png
114KB, 650x407px
>>41989290
My dad did the same actually, turned out well. Thanks anon
>>
>>41989203
I broke up with my GF of two years (this was over a year ago) and it was one of the hardest things in my life to do. I still miss her, then though I've moved on. She was actually someone I considered a close friend, etc, etc. But i had to move on. The truth sucks.

The worst part is she still loves(loved) me so it's hard to still talk for her. Hopefully I'm about to fix that.

If you know deep down it's not meant to be then you have to move on bro.
>>
>>41989294
It's called a rebound breh. Go stick your dick in some girls and you'll feel better. She's not special, she's not the one, she's just a human like you.
>>
>>41989294
>I'm amazed at how quickly she was able to just move on.
This is a falsity. What actually happened was in her mind, the relationship was over months, maybe even a year ago. She had the same issues you are having now, the difference is she was a cunt and did it while still wasting your time so she could have the emotional support.
>>
>>41988936
: (

you want to know something irreparably fucked? when I was younger and in beyond a dark place (lost my full ride to uni, couldn't muster any motivation, felt friends and family figures slipping away with little incentive to hold any tighter than necessary),

for the briefest of seconds, like intrusive thinking and between passively wishing for it all to end, I actually sort of hoped my parents would die so i wouldn't have to confront them and let them down

perhaps the most terrible thing that's ever crossed my mind. now id rather off myself a thousand times than see any of my family die. maybe that's even more selfish.
>>
>>41989305
this guy is correct

she likely had a 'grieving process' but already went through it months and months ago. she only made a move when another guy was lined up.
>>
>>41988897
That sounds like one hell of a drastic lifestyle change, and I know I'd be in the same boat as you, I wouldn't be taking it very well at all... disregard what the other anon said, it'll be tough sure, but you'll adapt and overcome. Best of luck to you, bro
>>
>>41989294

Mid 20s Kissless permavirgin here.

This is EXACTLY why I don't give a fuck about not having a girlfriend and don't cry about it. Yes, I understand about companionship and all that with a relationship. And I realize I don't try to get in one out of fear of rejection and of my pathetic life and past

But all I have ever seen of relationships is EXACTLY what you just said. All i EVER FUCKING SEE is the guy being the one broken up about it, feeling sad, constantly checking her social media looking at her pictures, thinking of texting her, etc, while the girl basically moves onto the next guy LIKE IT IS FUCKING NOTHING.

Feels to me like in these breakups, the girl probably wanted to break up with the guy for months and was already putting out feelers with other guys she works with, friends of friends, etc and as soon as your relationship ends she moves onto the next guy she had already planned out.

Sure, go ahead and call me an autist for thinking this. It's not like I use this as rationale for being such a loser, it's just why I don't care that much about it.
>>
>>41988897
I was up in a hospital for a week because of an illness and now I have to take an injection every month. I don't even know how I'm still around. But that was 5 years ago and today I just PRd my diddy. Things go on, but you have to stay mindful. Highly suggest mediation and shit
>>
>>41989303
Honestly it's something I don't think would help.

>>41989305
>>41989311
I think the sad thing is you're completely right anon.

I was reading through old messages and you can literally tell the day she stopped seeing me as the same, she barely replied or made effort and when she did it was very limited answers and more like a distant friend than anything.

She went from driving to my house every ngiht after I finished work, no matter how tired she was after work to always saying she was tired or making excuses.

One day I asked to see her after work first thing and she just ignored my message all day, I finally asked what was up and she just said it wasn't the same.

It all started because I said I was in no rush to get married or have children because I wanted to get a good job, travel and make sure we've lived our lives properly first and for some reason she just saw this as me never wanting those things with her and got upset and really just stopped seeing a future with me.

When I apologised and said i was willing to compromise and have those things earlier because she meant so much to me it was like she was numb to it, she just never really took it on board.

It's such a strange concept to me because when I'm with somebody I like it doesn't matter if we're married, rich, or poor, part of the fun is the journey with them, she was more interested in having a certain destination and not really caring too much who it was with to get there.
>>
>>41989303
>thinking that putting your cock into a whore's cunt fixes all problems

jesus fucking christ why are you people so fucking obsessed with sex
>>
>>41989294
Unlearn what happens in romance anything like Titanic
Unless you pop her cherry or got a women pregnant, she will forget you and will start swallowing cocks like they are chocolate before 2 months pass
>>
>>41989294
it's so surreal, just know you're definitely not alone on feeling that, mine wasn't quite as long as you but it's really unbelievable. and it was days too before my ex moved on, dating 3 weeks later.. ive heard it takes guys a lot longer to recover for some reason..
>>
>>41988936
I'm 26, my father passed when I was 12, and my mom will for certain be gone in the next two years (COPD, heavy chain smoker hopelessly addicted). It makes me very bitter when I see friends twice my age with both of their parents. Please consider yourself lucky, spend as much time as you can with them, and build good positive memories together. That way once your parents ARE gone, you can look back fondly at the times you shared together.
>>
>>41989337
here's the thing: about 50% of the world's population, maybe even more, are soulless husks incapable of a true emotional connection to anything or anyone. all they care about is themselves. but that doesn't mean they can't pretend they care about you or whatever else.

they look like humans. they talk like humans. they're not human. they're not people. learn to identify the soul-suckers and cherish the few people you're able to befriend who aren't narcissistic maniacs. because they're rare.
>>
>>41989331
You do care, you just tell yourself you don't so you don't ever have to step out of your comfort zone and feel pain. You're in control of your own actions and emotions. If you don't want to be a needy boy checking your ex's Instagram and crying to rom coms then don't be that guy. So many people cry about the end of their relationship when they should have been enjoying it while t lasted and should be looking forward to the next adventure.
>>
>>41989346
>>41989337
Just think about this guys:

When your girls are in relationships with you and the breakup and her next relationship happens really quickly, she was probably texting with other guys, maybe even doing some sexting or IRL cheating stuff at the end while you were still with her.

Hope that helps
>>
>>41989331
It's really not uncommon, it's very strange how men get stereotyped as feeling less but I tend to find in my anecdotal world that even if they do the breaking up they often have time to reflect and look at themselves and their life because it still meant something.

I have found, again just in my experience, that a lot of the time the women slowly detach themselves and only when they've got somebody else lined up, will they make the jump.

It's very strange and happened to a few people I know. They will be in relationships from teen years/ early 20s and it will be seeming to go well and one day the woman will just emotionally deatch herself after years and years and find somebody new and in a short time frame suddenly settle down with somebody new like the other person was nothing.

After ten years I saw her in the shop with a new guy and as I walked past I tapped her on the shoulder, I panicked a bit and I could only mutter 'glad to see things are going well.'

She just looked through me like I was some stranger and turned around with him, put their stuff down and left the shop. It was like I was nothing.
>>
>>41989200
Don't feel too bad anon, I've actually been more clueless about women wanting to fug or get a relationship going and me realizing 2 weeks later.
>>
>>41989305
This. Don't be a dick to her and try and get revenge. Just try and pretend she doesn't exist. Finding someone else or sinking more into your gains is a good way to do it.
>>
>>41989360
>you don't ever have to step out of your comfort zone and feel pain.

>thinking my entire life to this point hasn't been pain
>thinking that a girl breaking up with me would even come close to the pain my pathetic life has wrought on me the past decade plus
>>
>>41989361
>>41989311
This
A women will never leave a relationship unless she already have someone (or multiple someones) lined up ready to give her dicking
And dont you dare to call her a slut, shes vulnerable and lonely you see
>>
>>41988859
Yo what smash character you play dawg
>>
>>41989337
This seems kind of odd. Usually those kind of life things is a process. If she's close to 30 then her clock is ticking, but even so, that's not a great reason to break up, unless she thought it was never going to happen.

I'm guessing she'll either be single in 5 months or preg in a year
>>
>>41989383
it's not totally correct to generalize this behavior to all women. but it's certainly the vast majority of how women on birth control who've had 3+ boyfriends will act.
>>41989341
this guy is woke af. you have to be her first or give her a babby otherwise she won't stay loyal. she just won't. its biology.
>>
>>41989361
I don't doubt it for a second, if I had have seen her on a date, out getting drinks, or even just getting food or something I wouldn't have been shocked.

It was just the fact that they were both walking around the home section of a supermarket shop, the kind of thing you do when you've been settled for ages ina relationship, the kind of thing that happens when you're just picking up more soap for the bathroom or a new mat and you've already been staying in each other's lives for a while.

It's made even worse by the fact that over those 10 years, I learnt how to make her laugh at everything. She would never be with me and not laughing until she cried, even when we missed flights recently at an airport on holiday and had to sit on the floor of a cafe for hours, I just pretended to be getting invisible items out of my bag and pretending the cleaner knocked them over.

It sounds silly but she couldn't stop laughing, and it was so sweet because even when she was tired and grumpy, she still couldn't stop laughing.

>>41989400
We're early 20s man, I think I just scared her. I pushed really hard that i never wanted to compromise and when she got upset I offered it and I think it was too late by that point.

The only thing eating me up at this point is that maybe if i wasn't so hard on what I wanted she might never have felt the need to move on to make sure she could get what she wants.

We're still 23, but as soon as she turned 23 it was like she changed.
>>
how do you break up with someone who has depression and anxiety
>>
>>41989425
Quickly
>>
File: IMG_20170118_155610.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_155610.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>41988868

Of you do not say anything to her, you're going to regret it (ie. What if, and all that shit). So talk to her, and ask her on a date before it's too late
>>
>>41989425
>dating someone with depression and anxiety
YA DONE GOOFED
>>
>>41989425
You dont
You make her (or him no homo) break up with you
>>
>>41989418
Use it as a stepping stone. Just like, extract whatever positivity is there and move on. Because if you let it fuck you up, it's going to only hurt more.
Use what you've learned in the next relationship, but be aware that everyone is different and the next girl may not be like that.
Also look up the Tim Minchin vid about there being a billion people out there. It helped me with mine.
>>
File: Edgehog.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Edgehog.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>41988996
>>
>lose 58 pounds in 6 months from obese to healthy
>Feel good enough about myself to ask girl I've liked for a while for her number
>Spaghetti ensues and my autism cannot be contained she still says yes anyway
>Doesn't know her number off the top of her head
>Write down mine and give it her says she will text me
>Never text me
>Her co-workers later told me she might have lost my number
>Not seen since

Not sure what to do to be honest first girl I've ever asked out since I started getting in shape again stretch marks fucking everywhere. I was sub 280 pounds.

Her co-workers are pushing me to see her but not sure if they're fucking with me at this point in my social autism.
>>
>>41989441
Nah. Manipulating them is even worse.

Definitely break up, but support them emotionally and don't have sex afterwards ever.
>>
>>41989453
Kek
>>
>>41989460
Grills don't like it when you give them your number. It will take too long to explain why. You have to get her number and contact her first.
>>
I used to like being a fat fuck I never had to deal with feels I would just get peoples pitying smiles and hellos and they'd get on with it. Now that I'm losing weight and getting muscle people see me as a normie but I'm actually a beta, I just like getting swole mang. I don't know how to talk to girld but I ain't gay no homo
>>
>>41989473
>I ain't gay no homo
but... that's not... wait..... :thinking:
>>
>>41989464
You sure?
I can see in my mind some lunatic saying she will kill herself if you leave her or setting your stuff on fire
If she chooses to break up at least she got enough mental fortitude there to realize its for the better
>>
>>41989452
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I've definitely learnt a lot and it's easy to blame the other person, but I now see all my shortcomings too.

I'm not too badly affected I don't think because like others have said, the relationship kind of wriggled it's last energy from an unrelenting death for three months first so deep down I knew it was coming.

It's just strange to me. She broke up with me once for a few months and begged to get back together. In that time I felt I had to make myself great so she would never break up with me again.

It's a cruel irony that my pushing myself so hard to become somebody so great she'd never think twice again is the reason she left me, because she just thought she was holding me back and she didn't want to have me settle down with her prematurely and regret it and resent her years later.

Thanks for reading
>>
I went out last night and had a terrible time
My sister worked at most of the bars during college here so when I go out I run into a lot of people but I'm just her little brother and no one takes me seriously
>>
>>41989523
not that guy, but real life isn't an episode of a cheesy sitcom. you can't just act like an asshole and make this person with depression and anxiety stop loving you. do you have a mental deficiency?

that's not okay. that's such a deceptive and risky thing to do because you're already dealing with someone who you know is in an emotionally compromised state. you would need to act like this for a considerable length of time. your standoffishness might even make their mental state worse where they will like they did something wrong when they didn't.

so don't be a fucking pussy. breaking up is awkward and uncomfortable but you're gonna have to deal with it like an adult. tell the person how you're feeling. don't be a psycho. be a human being for fuck's sake is that so hard?
>>
File: 1495586474913.png (1MB, 1712x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1495586474913.png
1MB, 1712x2268px
>>41989298
y-yeah. sounds a-about right.
>>
>>41988748

It's OK bro.

I go to the store every day to buy shit I don't need just so I can be around other people for a bit.
>>
File: 1495843018030.png (75KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1495843018030.png
75KB, 658x901px
>>41988713
Just got braces put on yesterday to fix my gappy ass teeth. Not feeling great about them, I'm almost 19 and feel like they make me look a lot younger than I am. What little confidence I had in my appearance has been erased just in time for me to leave for school in September. I was kinda hoping that I might finally lose my virginity at school next year but there's no way that's gonna happen now. Oh well, what's another 2 years alone?
>>
File: 1472396950475.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472396950475.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>41989203
>>41989300
coming from someone that's never been in a relationship like that, I can't believe how any guy could just dump their gf and go back to being single.
>>
>>41989651
>Being gay = straight
i cri ever tim
>>
File: mah-nigga.jpg (31KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
mah-nigga.jpg
31KB, 600x468px
>>41989654

How old are you?

>Y-you don't want to end up like me

30 years old
Go to different stores just to see people
Walk around, say hi to workers
Smile
Go home, cry
>>
>>41989294
women are incapable of feeling empathy, anon. the only people a woman is truly capable of loving are her own children.
>>
File: 1496537351940.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1496537351940.png
64KB, 658x901px
So I met this chick on Tinder like a month ago now and she got in my feelings hard, then dipped on me

it's a friday night of the long weekend and I am almost positive I know what bar she'd be at

I just came home from the gym after hitting a decent leg session and my buddy called me wasted asking me to come downtown

I could easily walk and meet him but I think I'm gonna stay in instead, my friend who's been in china for a year gets home tonight and i'm going to a Canada Day party at his familys spot tomorrow which should be lit

someone tell me i'm making the right choice by not going downtown to see this bitch

for whatever reason I feel like I could hook up with her if I saw her downtown and I feel like I'm missing out by not going

someone tell me i'm making the right choice
>>
Trying to stay up beat breh's but life is starting to take it's toll on me. Just finished my bachelors at 26 for an IT related degree and am still stuck living at home and working a wage cuck retail grocery store job. Saw a kid from high school come in yesterday and it just made me feel like a failure. I've applied to 170-200 places the past 6 months and have done 6 interviews and still haven't landed a professional job yet. I'm in the best shape of my life but the job hunt is making me feel depressed. At least I have hobbies and a few decent friends.
>>
>>41989729
You arent dingus. Go outside and sort yourself out.
>>
>>41988713

The scale showed less than 300 pounds this morning. I'm down from 370+. The DEXA scan I had done says I have approximately 200 pounds of bone and lean mass. If I can maintain/gain muscle mass, I can be at 15% body fat at 230. And I'm halfway there now.

And right now, pants I used to have to wear under my gut I now need a belt to cinch around my waist. Shirts I couldn't button are now baggy.

I was out for a walk yesterday. There's a weird part of the trail that has a steep decline followed by a steep incline. Like a vertical u-bend. I started jogging down the downslope, went into a run when I hit the flat, then just kept running uphill. And it was fine. All my life that kind of thing hurt or left me winded and out of breath. Now? Just powered right on up there.

The thing is, It just kind of all feels unreal. Like I'm not really me anymore. And this is halfway. Who am I going to be at the end of this?
>>
File: 1495315094292.jpg (85KB, 639x626px) Image search: [Google]
1495315094292.jpg
85KB, 639x626px
>>41988713

Having a Ramos Gin Fizz and Sazerac.
>>
I don't know about you lot but I don't feel like I'm part of anything but the gym. It's like no one cares no one sees me I'm just a floating blimp that passes by that no one pays any attention to. The gym is the one place I feel alive. Its the only place I feel like I actually belong.
>>
I've been texting this milfy Korean that I met in a coffee shop. It's mostly been pen pal sort of stuff. I don't think she's married, but I'm not 100%

How should I proceed, brehs?
>>
File: 1497319943682.jpg (60KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497319943682.jpg
60KB, 764x512px
>>41989761
>>41989781
but i've already got my trackies on and I'm eating a bowl of pasta
>>
>>41989808
Don't piss in the champagne.
>>
>>41988936

You'll cope, because everyone before you has coped. Because that's what being an adult actually means: being the one with no-one to fall back on, being the one who has to deal with it, being the one to muddle through somehow and put a brave face on it all, because if you fall to pieces, what hope is there for the ones who have to follow you? As the Romans might have said, being part of the Triarii, the last line.
>>
>>41989729
>meets whores on tinder
>says "lit"

fuck off
>>
>>41989834
What do you mean by this?
>>
didn't go to the gym today after work
went home and ate instead

maybe tomorrow
>>
>>41989046
Was this a genuine happy birthday party or more along the lines of a don't-kill-yourself-just-yet-we-care-about-you type deal?
>>
>>41988961
this is why you lift. dont look like a numale look stone cold steve austin
>>
>>41988859
It's alright man, life is just a series of temporary stages, this is gonna pass too just focus and stay stronk
>>
>>41989294

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUH34iqK7cI
>>
>>41988859
you'll be alright anon, I was diagnosed with Type 1 at 12 years old and i'm now 25. It'll be tough to get used to for sure, but you can do it. The advances in technology i've seen in just the last 13 years have been crazy, we're getting pretty damn close to a closed-loop automatic fake pancreas thing.

My advice is get a CGM asap. Are you Canadian by chance?
>>
>>41988787
could have offered to suck him off, no strings attached
>>
>>41989812
Well me and other anon are just answering your question.

Your mind already seems made up.
>>
>>41989046
>If you watch Rick and Morty

fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>41989200
>>41989132
>>41989233
>>41989294
>>41989331
>>41989363
>>41989376
nofap will save you
>>
I honestly think I am completely fucked up
I always thought that am an antisocial retard who ends up being dropped by everyone but it's not that. I subconciously sabotage every fucking kind of relationship I have with anyone, no matter how happy it makes me.
Fuck man, I am nearing my thirties and I am still just a retarded fucking kid breaking everything.
>>
>>41989988
>nofap will save you
I will never understand why you fucking retards think that not toching your willy for a while could ever fix fucking anything.
>>
Girl that I always banter with at the gym wasn't there today, don't know anybody else in town so I went to CVS and bought a full pack of Oreos and am about 2/3 of the way done. Weekends are always the hardest damn
>>
>>41990032
Maybe try it a while and see for yourself.
>>
File: vegetia.png (448KB, 733x409px) Image search: [Google]
vegetia.png
448KB, 733x409px
>tfw no fap,no porn,no caffeine,and no junk food
I feel like I can't be tempted anymore, my focus seems very pinpoint right now lads
>>
I have to walk away from someone I want to be special.

Best case scenario, she is honest and needs time alone to put herself together. Worst case, she used me and I'm just now taking the hint.

Either way, anything I say or do contributes nothing. The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>41990071
>Hey man, you don't know that you're not gay
>Just try taking dicks up the butt for a while and try it out
>See for yourself man
>>
>>41990124
>taking it in the ass
>not jerking off
these are not the same thing
>>
Holy fucking shit every girl in my area is dating a fucking black person. Pls graduate soon I can't take this. I don't even give a fuck anymore, I just want to get away.
>>
>>41989808
Make up your mind if you want to smash. If so, ask if she's single. Have a date in mind to ask her to in the event that she says yes.

If she says anything other than yes, you need to ask yourself if smashing is your only interest in her. If that's a yes, you need to be honest and walk away.
>>
I gotta stop smoking weed first thing in the morning... I don't have the motivation to do anything the rest of the day
>>
>>41989729
>Canadian
You will never make it
>>
>>41990145
Do you live in a coal burner town? Usually, only like 3-5% of all white women would actually date a nigger.
>>
I made a new friend online and we've been talking for some time

I think it would be good to meetup but I'm worried since we are so similar and I am just looking for friends any way I can

Least I can do is meetup and grab a drink...
>>
>>41989176
Don't worry anon, no matter what you may have been acting like he still knew that you would pull it together.
>>
>>41990071
You seem to suffer from the misconception that no one tried it other than yourself. Especially if someone tells you that it doesn't fucking work, because guess what, not jerking off does not magically fix everything that is wrong with you.
>>
>>41990118
>Either way, anything I say or do contributes nothing
This shit hurts the fucking most. No matter what you do it does fucking nothing.
How do you handle this shit other than being a bitter faggot keeping to yourself? I do not know.
>>
>>41990183

Imagine 7-8 cities mushed together in a tiny area, and half are nogsville and the other half are decent areas that are a mix of white and nog. If all the cities didn't hate each other, they would make a decent mid-size city.
>>
File: 1467433871174.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467433871174.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>on a girl friend's snapchat story
>see ex trying on thighhighs
>>
>>41990262
Thigh highs are the girls signal of
>Need a boyfriend
>want to be fucked senseless
>probably also has a daddy fetish
>>
>>41990273
>>want to be fucked senseless

haha thats right stud, anyone else always fucking girls senseless like me?
>>
File: 1498338544926.png (182KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
1498338544926.png
182KB, 500x683px
My foot fetish is getting worse and worse. It's safe to say it's an obsession at this point. The mete sight of a decent looking sole causes my stomach to surge with adrenaline, and my breathing to become sharp. I wasn't always like this. I wish I knew why I am now.

Does anyone else have feet feels?
>>
>>41990300
not feet, but i have a pretty bad pee fetish (well, watching porn of girls peeing) and whenever i see female coworkers go into the small private bathroom stalls near my office and i can hear them peeing it makes it hard for me to concentrate
>>
File: 1494106541050.png (56KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494106541050.png
56KB, 1024x1024px
>>41988859
I played competitive smash 4 until recently. The top tiers are fucking insane compared to the rest of the cast. Too much hank in the game as well. I see why people who play melee say smash 4 is a bad game.
>>
>>41990317
>and i can hear them peeing it makes it hard
mmmm
>>
File: IMG_8617.jpg (44KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8617.jpg
44KB, 400x267px
/fit/ I'm 5'11 200lbs at 14% bodyfat. I work at GNC, and customers tell me all the time how big I am. The gym I go to I'm known as one of the bigger guys. Kids come up to me for advice. But I don't see what they see. I still see the same 145 lb me from 3 years ago. After months of looking at bodybuilders and fitness models, I've become desensitized to my own physique. I'll never stop comparing myself to other people. I'm never gonna make it. Help me. I can't be the only one right?
>>
File: 1475237351775.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475237351775.gif
1MB, 400x300px
im a recent graduate and just started working my first full time job. I feel like im not learning anything and just basically a glorified paper pusher. I have no one else to talk to beside you guys. what should i do
>>
>>41990395
Every single person on this board no matter how long they lift for thinks they are still "DYEL mode" even when they are getting tons of compliments from people. They actually use the compliments to insult "normies" who think they look good despite still being :DYEL mode"

it's almost like a mental illness you people have
>>
>>41990400
>I feel like im not learning anything and just basically a glorified paper pusher
sounds like an easy job
nice going anon
the highest priority in a job is that it is low stress
>>
>>41990400
>start this shit tier entry level job after college as a pre-grad school job
>apply for grad school twice, don't get in
>still doing this shit job two years later
>sit here as a 24 year old seeing how literally all my coworkers went to grad school and make a decent amount of money (40-50 an hour) and are 5-6 years older than me (one is this girl who is only 6 months older, already went though her 2 year grad program, and is some stuck up rich girl bitch) while i waste away doing menial bullshit
>get run into the ground and then treated like dog shit
>fucking hate this shit with every fiber of my being but don't leave because I don't know what the fuck I would do

In fact I just got written up yesterday for some bullshit because our boss is a useless cunt who everyone fucking hates and I'm about to send a two page response email to the higher up boss airing my grievances and why this place is such a fucking shithole and the lack of respect I get and how I'm the scapegoat for everything
>>
>>41990406

The Brofessor will explain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kbSfFFEvxw
>>
I broke up with my king term girlfriend/fiance 2 months ago and I can't stop thinking about her. Taking all my will power to not text her asking her to work it out. Dated her for 10 years, shit is hard to get over
>>
>>41990458
Just don't try to "be friends" again. My ex tried this shit on me, and I don't know why the fuck women do it. She doesn't really live near me, we don't share friends or anything so we don't really have anything in common anymore.
You could say that we'd be on good terms but literally what is the fucking purpose of this. I will never understand women.
>>
>>41990444
should have went into programming
make $80/hour and don't even need a bachelors
>>
>>41990474
She tried that be friends stuff but I broke it off completely. We have a lot in common but I just can't deal with her inability to be an adult anymore
>>
>>41990481
Was thinking of picking up programing on the side, is it worth it?
>>
>>41988713
My pregnant fiancé died 4th of July 2 years ago, so I'm about to go binge drinking for the weekend.
>>
>>41990481
haha yes, why doesnt everyone on the planet just become a computer programmer!?!!?
>>
>>41990481
>finishing CS bacherlor's
>haven't programmed for half a year or so anymore due to crippling fucking depression
>no job experience
Even though I'll have a degree it will not do anything for me. Fuck.
>>
>>41990491
Shit man I'm sorry. I thought I'm fucked right now with my binge drinking for three days straight now but your shit's even worse.
>>
>>41990458

Get some bad habits to cope and let your life blow up around you.
>>
>>41990500
Yeah man, I got some PTSD from Afghanistan, unable to work from injuries I sustained there so I'm also collecting 100% disability from the VA. When I was out on some hunting trip to help cope with it, my wife was involved in a hit and run. So weightlifting and hunting is really my way to take my mind off things, I don't really interact with people besides that.
>>
>>41990395

Welcome to /fit/ and enjoy your body dysmorphia.
>>
>>41990490
>is it worth it?
if you don't suck it's worth it
roughly 9 out of 10 programmers can't actually program
this includes the ones with bachelors in computer science
>>
>>41990500
What happened with you that led you to drink?
>>
>>41990531
Well I'm a nurse right now but would love something to do in the side for extra cash
>>
>>41990481
>implying $80/hr isn't the peak wage of a single contract job you once did that was about 20 hours of work.

Nerd roleplaying at its worst
>>
>>41990539
in that case I'd suggest going into web development because it's easier and there's higher demand for it, especially for small side jobs that you can get online
get started by learning html, css, and javascript, as they will come up in pretty much every job
>>
>>41990535
Also interested in answer

I've been there but have decided to not drink at all when things get tough

Take 5 min and go workout instead of drinking

The burning/pain is still there to grab a drink but I just cant anymore
>>
>>41990539
>nurse
>already makes a ton of money and probably works a ton of hours
>wants even more on the side, especially is some autistic crap like computer programming
>>
File: 1498886696273.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498886696273.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>41990563
Go fuck yourself

Money will solve my problems

Sounds like a typical poor fag. You want to hear what money does to your soul?

Ehh don't worry

You'll turn 30 and lose your mind by shit posting every night on a Tibetan rope pulling competition forum while looking for (yous) in every thread

Get your shit together and be more social

As a guy well above six figuers and on his way to make an excellent life for himself, let me tell you money doesn't mean shit

You will be surrounded by objects which do not bring you happiness

Go outside, make friends

Stop working so much for money

You are trading your youth for $$$$

You can always make money, but you never get your youth back

>Fuck, this night has been a bit rougher than I figured for me
>>
>>41990491
I have a policy of drinking/smoking solely when happy or proud,as doing both while sad only aggravates it
But i dont believe i could keep myself away from drinking a single day after something terrible like that happening
>>
>>41990535
That fucking cunt I was together with for two years decided to talk to me again. She broke up with me because it's pretty hard for me to talk about my fucking feelings with other people since this has been the root case for people dropping me my entire fucking life.
So while everything's fine and fucking dandy for her she tells me that we should """be friends""", is doing everything to keep me at arm's length and this shit is driving me insane. I feel like I can't keep thinking straight anymore unless I am drunk (which I realize is really fucking retarded... but it somehow works). I know I should just completely cut that cunt out of my life but I am horribly fucking afraid of being alone forever. It's been the case for nearly thirty years now and shit's eating me up.
Also having suffered an injury from lifting two weeks ago and not being able to do shit is taking a toll on me. Lifting was literally the only constant thing I had in my life anymore and now I can't do it either.
FUCK
>>
>>41990571
Thanks anon I'll look into it

>>41990577
I do work alot but a little side job to do during down time would be ideal. Only time I'm happy is when im making money
>>
>>41990590
>already 30
>make over 6 figures, pharmafag
>money helping to pay off student loan of wife so we can have happier debt free lives
>she's a pharmafag too
>don't enjoy possessions, only the freedom money allows
>money allows peace of mind and not subservience to a job
>tfw work provides me with a greater social network than my non-normie friends ever did
>tfw rather stay in on a friday night than go out for drinks memeing with normies
>tfw i have no face

I think you responded to the wrong post
>>
>>41990563
brah, I have four clients right now that pay me a $1000 retainer every month just so they have the privilege of sending me an email in case something goes wrong
at which point I charge my regular rate of $100/hour to solve the problem

most months I don't get a single email from them
I make $48k right there without counting a single hour of work
>>
>>41990590
This has been my entire "youth". I was really fucked in the head, pretty much remained alone and suffered from depression. Everyone told me
>finish your degree, you'll be able to live on your own, you'll have money and everything will fall into place
Now I'm 33. I have money, everything should be fine, but my days usually end up with working and hating every single coworker, getting back home, playing some videogames with dudes you could call friends if they didn't live halfway across the fucking continent, getting drunk and ready for the next fucking day of work.
Shit.
>>
>>41990637
>akchually i make 100/hr

Keep roleplaying, brah.
>>
>>41990632
Na man

I'm just going through some /rough feels/ anyway thanks for the (you)

I turn 30 next year, no direction in life, no friends from work (there's a reason for this), no gf/wife

Pretty much collecting money right now

Got my bonus recently, have a ton of cash I'm sitting on right now not sure what to do with life anymore

>enjoy it while it lasts
>I need to re-learn to be happy even though you're alone 24x7
>>
>>41990231
You need to acknowledge that you are the only person who truly controls how you react to disappointment. I strive for a contemplative sadness instead of the anxiety-fueled inquisition of everyone involved that's natural to me.

If I'm truly fit to be loved, then I must know that it is their loss that I am not in their life. If I'm not fit to be loved, it was never appropriate to expect anything more and I need to refocus on improving myself.
>>
>>41990644
My family told me the opposite

Non of them carried what job I had
Non of them carried how much money I made
Parents, sister, brothers, cousins all told me GET MARRIED before you get rich
>>
>>41990651
Go hike mountains and just keep the money. Don't look for happiness in the money. It's like trying to find happiness by how many pairs of socks you have. It doesn't matter beyond a certain point. People are pretty useless imo. Go see some mountains. That shit is endless.
>>
>>41990644
>Now I'm 33. I have money, everything should be fine, but my days usually end up with working and hating every single coworker, getting back home, playing some videogames with dudes you could call friends if they didn't live halfway across the fucking continent, getting drunk and ready for the next fucking day of work.

I don't hate my coworkers, I just can't trust them and I'm above them in a higher department. I also notice they are lazy as shit and even in their dept they can do the work but they are lazy, its tough to be "friends" with normies when they just use you since you're above them...
>>
>>41988713
I'll have a 4scoop shake with oats thanks

>$9 in bank don't get paid til next wed
>barely enough food to get through til then
>another week goes by and I don't get a single text from friends
>mom recently diagnosed with ms
>just want to have wholesome fun but everyone's more interested in drugs, degenerate sex acts, dangerous illegal shit etc
>people criticize me because I'm not bisexual weed smoking tattooed normie
>feels like I'm slowly drifting out of style
Who else /borninthewrongcentury/ here
>>
I dream everyday. Literally every single day. About the day where I finally fall asleep and never wake up.

I'm just so tired /fit/. I'm tired of fighting everything in my life. Fighting the depression. Fighting the anxiety. Fighting to keep the fair-weather friends I have. Fighting to forget the friends I have lost. Fighting to forget her. Fighting to forget that I am not good enough.

I hate myself /fit/. I really fucking hate myself.
>>
>>41990651
>tfw you are me three years away
I never had any fucking direction in my life. I was just going through the fucking motions. At least I had a gf a while ago but I fucked it up because for some reason I think I have to fuck up everything good that's happening in my life.
Fuck, I don't want to end up being 30, hating everyone and not knowing what the fuck to do.
>>
>>41990665
>I just can't trust them
I wonder how the fuck there can be people who actually can trust their coworkers, or even have a good relationship with them. Fuckers are ready to stab you in your back at every opportunity if they gain anything from it.
>>
>>41988713
Not necessarily bad feels but I don't get to see my gf for another 2 weeks cause she's overseas, I miss her a lot boys. I had rugby training yesterday and my body's sore as fuck. Did legs today and I couldn't squat properly, really disappointed in myself.
>>
File: IMG_0793 (Large).jpg (583KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0793 (Large).jpg
583KB, 1440x1080px
>>41990663
I live in the mountains

:)

I was so happy last week, but the past few days my CHI/mindstate is fucked up

I never complain at all around here
>>
>>41990684
I'm actually a former normie

I'm just going through some /feels/ tonight

I have dated before, but left everything to pursue my career

When I found myself promoted numerous times and good things happening to me I come home to an empty house

Family doesn't care either since they think I should be happy with being rich...

They don't get it, money = nothing!!!
>>
>>41990695
Yea, it isn't that bad

Its just I'm above them in salary/title

What happened recently, something I'm working on and they want to know everything about it, they heard there was a meeting, well yea there was but it was ONLY for me, you are not invited and you don't need to be on it

They try to play the "Friend" card but they really just want to learn inside information about the company, projects, and specific information that would benefit them

If they want to join my team, get in line and I'll take them out to lunch

But truth is I just want some fucking friends and not some guys from work who hang out and try to squeeze their way into everything...

>fuck off wagie
>>
>>41990709
>They don't get it, money = nothing!!!
Shit man, you're preaching to the choir. I was poor all my fucking life, I'm used to having nothing. I don't really need any material wealth to be contempt. Being able to live without having nothing to eat should be enough, but that's not what I'd fucking need.
But for some reason people fucking think that money will fix everything.
>>
Tfw you have only 15 pounds before making it and yet you keep sabotaging yourself because of the inferiority complex you have. I swear im going to lose these last 15 pounds eventually.
>>
>>41990728
>0.2 BMI left before making it back into normal weight territory
>keep fucking my shit up for two weeks now
I mean it's mostly due to other shit anyway but I still kinda find it funny how I can't manage to do anything that'd make me somewhat happy.
>>
>>41990727
They don't have it and they think the problem is money/job

Be HAPPY always without a job, with a job, find true HAPPINESS

Money is a social game

Be happy with who you are and what you do

I am so fucking ready to quit and go make 30k less at 80k total and enjoy the rest of my life

100k+ doesn't mean shit

I have met the guys from the office who are well above 100k, SOCIAL ANXIETY

They are not the normies around the office and just some remote engineers/sales/managers who make a ton of money but don't talk to anyone outside of their dept..

Be happy now, you don't know if you will be happy tomorrow but be happy now dammit
>>
>>41990741
Are you me? But seriously all we have to do is keep discipline then reach our goals. We'll be happy after that right?
>>
>>41990744
>be happy now
I wish I fucking could
>>
>>41990761
Yea, you actually can

I've been doing well for months, this year is amazing

Tonight, the feels are coming out

I've been alone for like 3 days, lol whats wrong with me?
>>
>>41990757
I've been there, thinking that reaching some goals related to my body will fix the shit that is wrong with me.
Protip: it fucking doesn't, everything's still fucked, but hey, you're somewhat faster and stronger now!
>>
>>41989294
Shit, happens bro; but now you only have to think about yourself for a while, keep doing all the things you love to do, spend time with your family or friends; that might not help you to forget the pain, but at least you will keep yourself bussy, because feeling sad and doing nothing will make you feel worst.
>>
>>41989337
>When I apologised and said i was willing to compromise and have those things earlier because she meant so much to me it was like she was numb to it, she just never really took it on board.
>tfw you are willing to compromise on things
>not like you're forced to, you actually want to do it, because you don't like that thing about yourself anyway and want to be a better person for someone else
>they don't give a fuck about it
Fuck.
>>
>>41990406

Can confirm. When my peers and other people see me, they see a deep chested bull, but what i see in the mirror is a scrawny, weak little kid. The day you start lifting is the day you are forever small.
>>
>>41988713
Stuck in a job I hate, want to go back to college but i don't know what to major in. Generally pretty happy but the career/education shit is stressing me out.
>>
>>41990839
What do you do?
>>
>>41990850
I work at costco. I went to college for 2 years and got the associates in arts (gen ed shit) and never continued on. That was like 6 years ago.
>>
>tfw a thread on an anonmyous imageboard where people spend most of their time insulting everyone they can offers you better emotional support than everyone else in your life
Fuck
>>
>>41990878
Why do you hate it?

You have a good gig man, plenty of people would kill for that gig

Mind if I ask a ?

How many people in their 40s+ work at Costco?

There's a reason they work there ,its a pretty good company
>>
>tfw got a science degree a year ago
>tfw working some shit job telling myself i'm gonna go to grad school/ some sort of medical school
>still not working towards that goal
i fucking hate myself, this shit is giving me way too much anxiety, i feel like my time is drifting away but i'm still 23
i feel like a total fucking failure
so many girls like me but i'm so fucking insecure, i don't even wanna give myself a chance at happiness because i feel like i don't deserve it and i fucking don't. i feel like i have nothing interesting to offer tehm, no future
>>
>>41990904
Why do you want to give up already?

Suck it up and realize you have a path in front of you

Own it and go do what you've been waiting for

Also make time for people, set up schedules to hang out and talk to them weekly...
>>
>>41990888
It's a soul crushing shit retail job, and the girl i love will never stick with me I just settle being a grunt at costco.

Sure its a good company and i could make decent money eventually but I feel like im wasting my potential if I stay there forever.
>>
>>41990913
How old are you?

Don't give up yet, keep trying and apply yourself

If its just a job for you thats fine

Once you do figure things out you wont even remember nor care that you worked at costco
>>
I just want to say that I love all you anons and that I'm reading every single post, so if you get no replies don't worry. Someone will have seen it. Your words are always worth sharing.
>>
>>41990919
>Once you do figure things out
Not that anon but I haven't figured out shit for ten years now and I'm going towards my thirties. What the fuck. Everything won't suddenly magically become better.
>>
File: 1498886696273.png (45KB, 773x492px) Image search: [Google]
1498886696273.png
45KB, 773x492px
>>41990931
Thanks
>>
>>41988762
Such is the way of the Wizard. An unhindered outlook on life, because you can't miss what you never had.
>>
>>41990919
I'm 27, I'm trying to figure shit out i'm not super passionate about anything. I figured maybe doing something fitness/nutrition related because i've lost 118 pounds and i like the idea of helping other fatties.

Or maybe something in green energy but fuck idk. I have no idea what the fuck I wanna do.
>>
>>41990910
i;m gonna try
but sometimes i feel like a brainlet
i don't even think i;m trying hard enough though so it's my fault
i'm scared to fail, i think that's my main fault
there's this girl i like a lot texting me right now,.
i had a crush on her a year ago at work but i thought i got friendzoned even though all my coworkers said she liked me
she recently called me out of nowhere and said that she missed working with me
she quit at the same time i did, saying she didn't want to work there anymore without me, at this point in time we both had two jobs, i'm so bad at signals. i'm trying to get the courage to invite her to lunch or something but i'm still super insecure. i feel like i'm not boyfriend material, i have little drive. it's so frustrating. i'm not even ugly, i'm 6'3, educated, funny and pretty handsome but i have no real confidence, i can only fake it
i don't have any friends right now and i don't ever really talk about my emotions
sorry for long blog
thanks for reading
>>
>>41990939
You're misunderstanding the point of life kiddo

First be happy
Second work on yourself
>>
I haven't had friends since I was 13. No friends has caused every problem in my life.

Not having friends meant I never met girls which led to social isolated

Becoming isolated meant I became lonely, miserable, bitter through high school

Being miserable and isolated in high school meant I didn't learn how to interact socially with peers and get annoyed by most people, which carried over into college so i basically had the same existence there

All the isolation, misery, loneliness, etc, meant I had nothing to work towards, so no motivation

No motivation meant I stayed a manlet and holocaust mode and didn't do great in college because studying is difficult when you have no motivation and nothing to strive for

Graduate college, move back home, work shit job because I don't see the point in trying grad school, terrible relationship with parents (they are assholes, I'm an asshole, so we all barely even talk to each other, also an only child)

Now a 25 year old kissless friendless shut-in (besides work) who has never even attempted to get a girl and now I'm scared to not only try to get a girl, but even friends, because everyone has always hated me so I don't want to burden others with my presence. I've basically been a shut in since I started high school at 14. No life experiences at all.

And not only that, but I know if I try to have "real" conversations with anyone and don't just crack jokes, or try to actually hang out with people, it will become clear very quickly that I have no friends, no girl, no life, the people I talk to will repel from me because of this, and I'll be worse off than when I started.

I can't even comprehend what my life is going to be like for the next however many years I have until I surely kill myself. No real hobbies, no dreams, nothing to strive for at all. I basically just exist and go through the motions of life at only 25 years old, the "prime" of my life.
>>
>>41990956
>First be happy
I wish i could
>Second work on yourself
I have been doing this shit for fuck knows how many years now and it is not fucking helping
>>
>>41990951
>but sometimes i feel like a brainlet
>i don't even think i;m trying hard enough though so it's my fault

Trying hard isn't the thing

some people think you need to study hors and hours a day, not always the case

Build a pattern you can for now and go from there

I have so much self help shit that I've been doing, listen you need to first stop being negative and focus on what you can do right now

Clean your room, sort yourself out

don't worry about the shit about saving your father, save yourself. only you matter

Anyone who has kids knows this,
>>
>>41988917
text him and if he wants to 'experiment' with you some time with a winky face
>>
>>41990963
>I wish i could
Excuse to stay miserable
Brain conditioning
Whaaa, whaaa i dont know what to do

you're missing the point because when you do turn 30, 33+ you will see what you should have done

Start being happy, look for things that get you excited

>I have been doing this shit for fuck knows how many years now and it is not fucking helping

What exactly have you been doing to change your situation?
>>
>>41988848

LMAO
>>
>>41990978
srs

can't believe any fucking man would watch that shit

I expected it from /r9k/ poster , but on /fit/ jesus
>>
>>41989875
This is honestly one of the reasons why I picked up lifting, so I don't look stupid when I go bald and shave my head
>>
File: justkillmeagain.jpg (13KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
justkillmeagain.jpg
13KB, 604x403px
I had a real chance with a pretty cute girl a couple of months ago and I didn't capitalize because im awkward as hell. I got out of school a couple weeks ago and I've been pretty lonely as of late. Days I don't work I usually sit at home and go on my laptop and stuff. I keep having the urge to text her again but I feel like it would be weird because I haven't talked to her at all since we stopped talking (as a thing). It only lasted maybe a month but I don't really know who I can go to. I just wish at times for love from someone, true affection. I've been depressed as hell for the last 4-5 months contemplating life and where I'm at currently. It's awful being alone, I don't ever see any friends, I don't text anyone. I just wish I had someone I knew I could go to.

What should I do about her, /fit/? Should I jsut give it up?
>>
>>41990976
>What exactly have you been doing to change your situation?
Studying, at least I'll probably have a somewhat decent paying job relatively soon.
Getting /fit/, and while I am looking good right now, I still am the same miserable cunt I was years ago when I was a total fucking ball of lard
Trying to be more social and open to people since I can't form relationships with anyone, and guess fucking what, no matter how hard I try, I never hear from anyone, ever, unless I forcibly initiate the conversation. I mean sure, there are other people out there, better people who will make better friends blah blah blah but shit hasn't been fucking happening and I don't see it happening anymore.
>>
>>41990964
i've watched some jordan peterson and i like what he has to say but it only got me so far
since watching him i started going to the gym and actually got around to texting the girl myself after she called me.
now i'm trying to beat my biggest demon, insecuity and laziness and i'm failing but i appreciate your help. i'm feel like fucking crying but i'm gonna start looking at career paths tomorrow.
sometimes i forget i can use this place to vent, thank you
>>
>>41990904
get an engineering degree you dum fuk
>>
File: 1498478925177.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498478925177.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>Found the old playlist

I'm feeling it all over again. My chest is hollow. She's not coming back. None of them are coming back. I don't have a way to tell the story even though I think about it every day.
>>
>>41990945
and yet I'm still in the thread
reading all these bad feels makes me feel pretty good desu
reinforces my belief that I've made the correct decisions in life
>>
File: r26z28.gif (3MB, 433x248px) Image search: [Google]
r26z28.gif
3MB, 433x248px
Sounds like the majority of you know what to do and how to keep going but just lack long term sight. You need to see the long term differences now

Remain positive always, you are not in a battle, you are not in war, your body/mind is going through so much shit due to lack of outside stimulation. You are not in danger, you need to focus on yourself and deal with what is going on

You know what you need to do, w all do in a way

You have to keep going, and showing up
>>
I find a shit ton of girls from their teens through I'd say 30s to be cute or attractive. I don't know if this is normal for guys, or just for a permavirgin autist like me. Or if it's not even finding them cute/hot, just the typical guy "will fuck almost anything" thing

Like this girl started working at my work a few weeks ago and she seems like she's near my age (I'm 25, she might be I dunno late 20s), looks to be some kind of half white half Asian girl (pale but has big eyes), she's bigger but can't tell if she's fat (she does have a fat ass though, but not sure if its a THICC ass or just fat) and i think she's so fine, like her face is cute as fuck and i like her body but being the ugly fucking permie autist i am i dont even know how to talk to people (though i do make her laugh sometimes) and im too much of a loser to ask her out cause i have no idea what to do

or how the fuck do you guys even ask out girls you have any association with if they might have a boyfriend? then you ruin the entire relationship
>>
>>41988713
The only thing keeping me alive is the pain I would inflict on my family. I am 23 years old. I am useless. I haven't achieved anything yet, nor have I grown as man. I am still the teenager who is affraid of responsibility for himself and his actions. Paralyzed without being sure why. I don't know if I am making excuses or being honest to myself, but I have always felt worried and anxious. Even as a kid life was a burden. I have fully become a weak whiny bitch. My attempts to break out of myself never last long. And today, I reached my lowest point. I am ashamed of myself. Surprised by how weak I have let myself become. The only person I have ever really loved, without feelings of guilt forcing me to love, cheated on me. And all I can do is just blame myself. I let myself go to waist. Became a despicably lazy piece of shit. But I truly loved her, and I thought so does she. I have never been so hurt by another person. She was the only one I have ever trusted. But I wasn't man enough. On top of that, I failed uni again, for the third time. I will have to see my mom soon and I am too ashamed to muster up the courage to buy the ticket. All I ever wanted was to grow and become strong. I didn't want to be affraid anymore. I wanted to be strong, confident, and happy. I didn't want to feel, and see the people I love around me helpless ever again. But here I am, a loser. A disgrace. A complete failure that has resorted to hiding for years now. I don't think I have much strength left to hold on. I am constantly evolving more and more into a charicature of what I wanted myself to be. I don't want to fuck up the life of the people that love me, but I am really struggling to hold on.
>>
>>41988713
are there any mods on /fit/? like seriously how is this thread allowed?
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>41991033
>if they might have a boyfriend
chances are she has a social media account where she posts pictures of herself with her boyfriend, if she has one. you gotta do some sleuthing
you need to start off by playfully flirting at work and then go from there. i don't know what to tell you if you can't start that first step
>>
>>41991043
>playfully flirting at work
sounds like a good way to get fired
>>
>>41991040
You can change at any time, your mind/body is not you. See the vision you want to become and set small goals, I understand depression, I understand how hard it really is, but it never changes. You need to work to get yourself out of this. What you are going through is common and just a stage of life, pull yourself up and don't forget. There are tons of people out there who will take a minute and listen, but you have to be willing to fight and keep going,

You are worth it
>>
>>41991033
Directly. Would any other method ever work? If you asked her friends and she caught wind of it, would your relationship be any less ruined? A first date is a great opportunity to see if you two are compatible in terms of what you want out of each other and how your personalities mesh. I just wouldn't do it with a girl at work.
>>
>>41991047
well i mean don't just start off with the heavier stuff, you got to know if she's interested
smile at her, crack a joke, do something and see how she reacts. just hope it's postive
>>
I usually am reluctant to share my feels. I'm afraid nobody will actually care about what I say.

Anyways, I'm a little scared for my future lifting. I've only recently passed novice benchmarks, but now health problems might put me at a disadvantage. I'm literally shitting blood and I developed lactose intolerance. I have to shit every other hour, and all that comes out is gas and small chunks of blood.

I forgot to meet a deadline for school, so now I'm going in the Spring semester next year. My dad hates me and thinks I'm a disappointment, and he ignores me when I insist that I'm depressed and need help. My sisters are both near suicidal, both from daddy issues, loneliness, and college stress. My mother is a tired aging woman who desperately needs a break, but refuses and works a retail job. I'm hoping that I can find one so she can take less hours, maybe.

My friends don't talk to me anymore since high school ended. Not that they'd have reason to. Not that they were actually real friends. I actually do not fit in anywhere because all I do is lift, watch anime, and play vidya by myself, and shitpost occasionally. No gf because I'm depressed and anxious, and a 5'7 dyel manlet.
Dream of joining the Army got shit on, because my childhood asthma came back.

Now I'm at an "alright" university with no aim, and slacker's high school grades. I fucked up thinking that I'd have it easy. I didn't think my pathetic little tragedy would hurt much, but I guess not. Thank you for reading.
>>
>>41991043
i dont even know what flirting consists of. like there's definitely things i say/do with girls at work, but i assume it could come off as either flirting

or it could come off as complete fucking autism and im literally afraid to even post it on here because you guys might be like "oh my fucking god you autist what are you doing"
>>
>>41991056
I've got to know
what is the name of the health problem that is causing your bathroom issue?
>>
>>41990024
You haven't broke your relationship with us. /fit/ will always love you.
>>
>>41991056
do you have any idea why you might have that health problem? that shit sounds brutal
>>
>>41990884
<3
>>
>>41989203
Anon, if that's what's bothering you then BRING THAT UP WITH HER. Demand an explanation. Hear her side. I'm sure she was coming from a place that was not malicious. I understand why you feel that way, of course, but don't piss away 3 years over it.
>>
>>41991048
I really feel like I am definitely not in charge of my life. It has become a sick game of 'be careful what you judge' as anything I have a negative opinion about will happen to me. I feel so trapped. Especially now I feel like a dog pushed to the corner. But instead of lashing out, I am playing dead waiting for everything to magically pass by. But every day has been a drag. And it is only getting worse.
>>
I have real anger issues sometimes but it's not really in the conventional way. Let me explain /fit/, this is something that's been on my mind for weeks.

I'm an introvert. Most of my life I've been a loner, shy, and kind of a coward to be very honest. A lot of times I've been one of those beta faggots that let's others walk all over me and then later on I'll be in the shower or some shit having conversations with myself and acting out how I wish I would have spoken. I've never been in a fight and as soon as other people start to get aggressive I back down.

The thing is I've been internalizing all this pent up frustration and anger over the course of my life and it dominates my thoughts more and more as time goes on. A month ago I came into contact with a former music teacher of mine that, long story short, made my life miserable for a few years. When I saw him, this fucker talked down to me even though I'm a fucking adult now (he even tried to give me shit for getting beefy) and I wanted to beat the living shit out of him but ended up just raising my voice at him a little before he walked away with this retard smile on his face. It's moments like these that I just fucking obsess over and wish I could redo so I could be a god damn man for once.

Anyways... I've gotten relatively /fit/ (I'm 2 years in, a lot more to go) and I feel and look a lot better. Still a virgin at 23 though. Maybe it's sexual frustration? Do I just need to get laid /fit/? I've been told to take a boxing class or some shit too by some bros. Should I just beat the fucking piss out of the next person who treats me like shit? Sometimes I tell myself that fighting is for animals but then I often fantasize about how good it would feel to just destroy someone who's wronged me. It's fucked up.

I don't know, I think I'm rambling at this point so I'll stop.
>>
>>41991067
>>41991075

I have no fucking clue. I still haven't scheduled a doctor's appointment. I really hope it's not something serious, but even if its just more hemorrhoids, that'll impact my squat progress. I just wish I had god tier genetics like all the big guys.

I wanna make it someday.
>>
>>41988822
Keep at it you silly cunt, she's looking to hang but probably wants to save it for the 3rd or 4th date. You've done good breh, suggest something relaxed and casual after the hike if possible. If you can't go someplace cozy after the hike then start there on date 4.
>>
>>41991040
If it means anything - a complete failure wouldn't have youth. An internal transformation that brings you peace on contentment doesn't always make one outwardly successful. It always bothered me when people on /r9k/ talk about how they don't like to draw because they're not good at it. People get good at drawing because they like it, not the other way around.

All the advice I have for you is that fulfillment is made, not obtained. If you had your family's blessing and your own financial security (from the debt of failing university), wouldn't that mean the world to you? In your current state, could you imagine disregarding those two attributes in exchange for seeking higher forms of strength, confidence, and happiness? Maybe by age 25 your current predicament can just be a lesson that you hold near to you. A modest life without your schemes showing up on CNN doesn't make you a low life.
>>
>>41991061
well if you already make her laugh, you got some progress. honestly, if she's not too wierded out by you ask her out, or at least ask her direct questions about her dating life
believe me i fucking know it sounds hard as fuck but that's what you gotta do
relationships seldomly just fall on your lap, you might fuck up but if you truly want something you have to try and go for it
>>
>>41991100
I agree with your bros. Some martial art would help you probably. Maybe you don't need to actually beat someone up, but you CAN physically intimidate someone who fucks with you. Just let the hate flow through you, and the confidence will come with it. Don't think. Just feel the anger, and do what it wants you to do.
>>
>>41989872
Sounds more like the latter
>>
>>41991101
I know that feel
I've had hemorrhoids for 15 years now and they just keep getting progressively worse slowly
and I haven't been to the doctor in at least 6 years
>>
>>41991100
you're repressed as shit
you shouldn't attack people my guy, cheap way to buy a lot of trouble
honestly take up that boxing if you can
i think i'm kinda like you in that i like making others feel inadequate but i do it psychologically
>>
>>41991100
A boxing class might help, releasing your anger in a somewhat producting way is always a good idea. Just don't do shit you will regret. You shouldn't just fucking explode at anyone or even think of hitting some people even if they deserve it, unless you have to defend yourself or something. It will only make you suffer more.

Also the whole sexual frustration thing is overrated, although it probably depends on you. I never had a girl until I was 26, and while it was somewhat killing me, it does not really matter in the long run. You'll fuck someone, you'll feel some self-worth, but you'll be back to feeling shitty pretty soon. It MAY help if getting your dick wet is what motivates you, but after getting it, I realized that it's not what I really needed.
>>
>>41991114
honestly the biggest problem i have with girls (besides my mid 20s autistic permavirginity) is not knowing about flirting and what is good flirting, what is inappropriate (like could bee too sexual), and what they i may consider flirting is just blithering autism
>>
File: 1463366128844.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1463366128844.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
god my head hurts

i hate having to be a neet in my house for another 1.5 months

suggestions?
>>
>>41991137
It sounds fucking retarded and you've probably head it a thousand fucking times by now but just be yourself. That's literally the best thing you can do. Eventually you'll find someone who'll appreciate your special brand of autism. I never thought it'd happen to me but it did.
>>
File: WEyIPSD[1].jpg (552KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
WEyIPSD[1].jpg
552KB, 1536x2048px
>>41991100
I know you wouldn't, but they could make a movie about a person like you going into a BJJ academy. In real life, you'd get pinned down and submitted and just go back to lifting or whatever. You'd be too embarrassed to lash out at professors who would tell you to leave instead of giving you advice. There's a lot you could learn about controlling yourself by getting your ass beat and learning a couple moves. It would be an outlet for your aggression. You'd meet people you could get along with who probably experienced pain in their lives. It'd also be a place where you could put your physical strength to use.

I just carry a fantasy of people like you being transformed by the gentle art.
>>
>>41991160
I hate being stuck in the same situation for another year. I mean sure, I'm not technically a NEET since I'm studying but I just feel like a wasteful piece of shit.
I keep telling myself that everything'll improve once I finally finish my education and move out but I really doubt it.
>>
>>41991126
Should I just lift through it? Will it affect my eating or anything?
>>
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>tfw 26 and haven't had a social life in five years

>no gf, still hung up on girl from 2 years ago

>mom starting to get on my case about being unemployed, single

>spinning my wheels in grad school pretending to get shit done
>>
>>41991137
ah i see
first and foremost don't fucking touch her lol, unless you know you can get away with it completely
you should try talking to her, the easiest way is to honestly make her laugh and give her attention
that shit falls flat sometimes but you'll know if she reciprocates your intentions
usually she'll find something to bring up to get your attention again or try to get you to talk to her
If you really want her as a girlfriend and you think she's interested, then just show interest. it gets pretty easy to tell when a girl wants you, they'll keep talking and talking to you
>>41991162
like this guy said, be yourself if she's having a good time around you , keep being you
>>
she left me a month ago after 2 years together so she can "work on herself". Trying to resist the urge to look at old photos.
>>
>>41991181
>still hung up on girl from 2 years ago
It's been "only" three months for me and I don't know how I'll get over her. Fuck.
She was the only person in my entire 28 years of life that I could be completely honest with, and where I could just be myself. But I fucked it up because I am afraid of fuck knows what and shit's unfixable now.
>>
>>41991180
I'm not about to give medical advice to a guy who just told me he shits blood multiple times per day.
I'm clearly not the best person to ask since I also shit blood and haven't seen a doctor about it.
>>
Good:
>in college
>really high GPA
>likely get to transfer and graduate from prestigious uni
>have a connection for interning next summer
Bad:
>literally never leave my apartment except for gym and school
>brainlet who can't understand calculus without 2 hours of study every night
>can't make gains because I can't eat big > too retarded to put together an optimized routine
>can't talk to grills but its w/e I don't have time for relationship anyway with these calc classes
>>
>>41991132
>>41991130
>>41991120
thanks for the advice my dudes and thanks for reading my shitty blog post. I'm making a goal to look into the boxing classes they have at my gym tomorrow, I feel motivated now. I really don't like the idea of fighting someone but I can't live my life being intimidated by others and the repressed anger only seems to come out at the people that actually care about me.

I'm reminded of my dad when thinking about repressed anger. He's one of the chillest, nicest people out there but then some shit would happen at work one day and he'd come home and he'd take that out on us.

I can't live my life like that man.
>>
>>41991162
Man, I wish I could believe that, but it just isn't going to happen. And even if it miraculously did happen, if a girl (or even friends) did take a liking to me and my sarcastic jaded autism, my life of social isolation would honestly probably literally scare me off of even following through with any of that stuff because at 25 I have the social skills and knowledge of a pre-teen

This is honestly what scares me the most of trying to even talk to girls or talk to people to make friends. The complete lack of social development will become clear in conversations with people. I literally cannot remember the last time I ever had a serious conversation with anyone about anything. All I ever do is just crack jokes. I don't even eat lunch with coworkers (even the girls here who I find cute) because I don'[t want to be asked about my life, even just "what I did that weekend" because I'm a shut-in.
>>
>>41991192
no problem
don't fall into the anger cycle, find a way to let it out
if you ever have kids, you don't want them to go what you went through
your experiences should drive you to be a better person, learn from them
>>
>>41991203
Mate I was exactly the same but still had a girl fall for me. It was the best thing that happened to me in my life (and probably the only really good thing that ever actually happened) but I ended up fucking it up by being too fucking afraid of opening up.

I get what you mean and you don't want to believe it, because I didn't want to believe it either, but unless you are really completely 100% fucked psycho the rapist level, you are still probably a better person than many others out there and you'll find someone eventually.
>>
>>41991203
I had the same fucking problem lol.
I still think I'm boring as shit and I'm scared that a girl would lose interest in me fast.
I legit had no experience planning trips and stuff of the sort but it's an on the job training experience and I got okay at it.
How will you ever learn if you don't give it a go hands-on?
>>
>>41991168
>You'd be too embarrassed to lash out at professors who would tell you to leave instead of giving you advice.
I like your post overall but I'd like your follow up here. If I go to a BJJ academy (there's on a few blocks from my apartment building) and checked out the place, you're saying they would just tell me to fuck off or something if I suck ass?
>>
>>41991203
Not everybody wants to be around people who are properly socialized. I live a life in which I find scholastic achievement. I don't do well making friends with other people in my high level classes.

I want to be around somebody who is unassuming. Somebody who would be made uncomfortable by questions about the future so that neither of us have to really discuss it. I would want people who would be down to do some shit like discussing anime and looking up Runescape videos on YouTube. If I like to smoke weed, our friend likes to drink, and you like to be sober, we can totally hang out (if I'm a democrat...). I don't need you to know the right thing to say, I just need you to choose to be in my presence as opposed to being alone.
>>
>>41991100
>>41991192

Dude I want to give you a suggestion you may laugh at but as a person with anger issues, I took up refereeing youth sports 10 years ago back when i started high school. I became a soccer referee.

Let me tell you man, after repressing your anger, there is nothing better than going out on the field and literally getting paid to piss people off. You can be condescending as fuck to parents/fans on the sidelines. You can let coaches yell and scream at you and ignore them and watch them get angrier and angrier. You then finish the game and laugh about it with your referee friends on the sidelines. You can even have parents or players or coaches come to you after the game trying to complain and all you do is say "good game, thank you"

It is really really therapeutic
>>
I hate being a manlet so much

>>41990289
H-H-Hell yeah brother!
>>
>>41991242
I tried to illustrate what I was saying and did it poorly. If you were to go into an academy and get really frustrated and started lashing out at people and raising your voice, they'd tell you to leave. You can suck ass for years and years and nobody would blink an eye. If you are a poor sport, you can fuck right off.

There are plenty of examples of movies where the protagonist goes into a foreign environment and shouts "this is bullshit!" and then some seasoned veteran goes up to him and says "No, you're just being a faggot. Do it like this..." It probably wouldn't happen like that in real life.
>>
having a serious hiv scare after getting hit by an angry drunk guy with a syringe, if i have it, my life is effectively over. I'm scared boys, real scared
>>
>>41991246
Bro that's hilarious but it sounds like it works for you. I think an outlet like that is what I need. It doesn't help me that my social life is lacking as well.

>>41991263
I see what you're saying. Nah man I try my best to stay humble/courteous in those types of situations, though I have had trouble with respecting authority figures in the past.

But no I wouldn't go into a dojo or some shit and act like an obnoxious ass like something out of anime haha
>>
>>41991246
I work in a similar environment part time as a student (lifeguard). There's something about being paid to be a cunt that is so rewarding, helps if you have a good workplace that will back you up. Sometimes parents can get really aggressive and it's nice to know your boss will be on your side if a customer asks to speak to the manager
>>
>>41991305
Cool cool. lol. In my defense, you started off your post with "I have real anger issues sometimes[...]" Also I like anime.

Still, I stand by my point, jiu jitsu changes lives. My only input is that I think it would be dope if you tried BJJ instead of boxing.
>>
>>41990371
nigga what, there are way more viable characters in Smash 4 than in Melee. There are literally only 6 characters in Melee that have the ability to win tournaments, while there are upwards of 15-20 in smash 4 that can win. And there's a much smaller gap in viability between the characters than in melee. the fuck are you smoking you're just ass at the game and salty.
>>
>>41989703
Once you get one your value structure changes. They're no longer an unobtainable prize, they're people have flaws. You start to notice those flaws sometimes.
>>
File: 1460864373866.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1460864373866.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>another faggot with normie girl "problems" episode

>>41990961

Finally, someome that knows that /feel/
>>
>>41988903
feel you bro, i went too far on a bulk thinking it would be a 12 week cut to get back. Oh yeah "ive only got to lose like 14lbs of fat". almost down 30 and realised how shit i looked, still not shredded :/ its all about the progress tho
>>
>>41988713
Got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. Manic depression and anxiety holding me tighter than a shit you're holding in on the way back from Taco Bell. There's only regression and a pill bottle for me. How are you?
>>
>>41991332
Yeah thanks for pointing it out to me. Like I said there's a group just a few blocks away and it looks like they offer a few free classes for noobs. I'm definitely considering it man, no bullshit. And I like anime too, I was envisioning some obnoxious tard like Naruto when you were describing the person talking back to an instructor.
>>
>>41991350
>>another faggot with normie girl "problems" episode
This isn't /r9k/, can't we talk about failed normie-tier problems?
>>
>>41990961
>I can't even comprehend what my life is going to be like for the next however many years I have until I surely kill myself. No real hobbies, no dreams, nothing to strive for at all. I basically just exist and go through the motions of life at only 25 years old, the "prime" of my life.
Fuck me this one hurts

I don't even have anything to say really, just know that I feel you bro and I'd be your friend. That way maybe we could burden each other with our shit personalities.
>>
File: 1495256202867.jpg (58KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
1495256202867.jpg
58KB, 640x348px
>>41990961
All these bachelor degree mid 20 something's with shitty jobs or no jobs living with their parents NEVER EVER say what their degree is in

You probably got your degree in some dumb shit like communications or business without ever networking or doing internships

So now youre a Batista and miserable

OF COURSE YOURE MISERABLE, YOU WORK A MCJOB AND DRIVE A 2000 TOYOTA CAMRY . NO CHICKS SEE THAT AND THINK "I WANNA MARRY THAT GUY"

Holy shit just think for once in your life. Think objectively. Get a useful skill set. Get a goddamn engineering degree and you won't be alone and miserable when you're making 90k a year
>>
>>41989860
get off your ass you shit, go to the gym.
>>
>>41991380

No, because not only is that literally bitch-tier 95% of people have those problems.
>>
>>41991350
You'll need to change this and it won't be easy. I'm in my late 30s and have had a lot of your issues, except I lost my virginity in my mid teens because I joined the military and got social. To a point.

You'll need to develop hobbies, don't plan on meeting friends you'll hang out with forever with these hobbies - but you'll meet some new peeps and you might get a bit of a social and confidence boost from it.

You might be naturally introverted too which can make normal socialising a bit tedious. I can only take it for so long and I don't like parties and night clubs... though I worked in regular clubs and strip clubs after military.

Every pot finds a lid but you're anger and bitterness will repel people more than your lack of friends or hobbies.

Like it or not this problem won't fix itself and it's only you who can affect any change here. Even if it's from medication to kick start the process.

You're too young to live such a miserable and shut in life, just because you don't fit in in your country doesn't mean you're a bad person - I made friends through travel and have found myself happiest and with more friends than i need in certain countries. You might not like the culture of your country. I feel like an outcast in Australia because I'm not a piss swilling moron who thinks music festivals are the be all and end all. Nor do I find myself wanting to associate with the semi backward hipsters or other sub cultures here. But put me in certain European, South American, Asian countries and I feel right at home - not because I'm a white westerner, but because I'm amongst good people.

The bottom line is you all need to get out more.
>>
>>41991368
Someone respond please.
>>
File: 1398832185354.jpg (204KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
1398832185354.jpg
204KB, 656x788px
>>41991404

Loneliness isn't the crux of my problems, it is merely a symptom. The roots are embedded much deeper than that...
>>
>>41991397
I'm not that guy, but...basically that guy. 25, work a shitty $10/hr job.

I fell for the Math major meme. A lot of my peers are engineering majors that are younger than me and make twice as much.
>>
>>41990961

Even if all you feel is misery at least you still feel. Whether that is good or bad it still makes you human.

As a 25 year old kissless friendless shut-in I feel neither sad nor happy because I don't know what either is like.
>>
File: reallu.jpg (22KB, 311x316px) Image search: [Google]
reallu.jpg
22KB, 311x316px
>turned 22 a week and a half ago
>no brithday party other than family dinner because no irl friends since high school
>last party i went to was my brother's birthday party, got blackout drunk
>dont get invited to his parties anymore
>failed out of college twice now, first time in a university, second time in community college
>failed out because used to get drunk every night, ran out of fucks in general
>slowly recovering from drinking problem that's lasted the last 3 years now
>down to drinking at most once or twice a week or two now
>kept making excuses to drink, the following days self loathing followed by wanting to drink again
>doing best to stick to working out in the gym 3 days, running 3 days a week
>it's only been 3 weeks now
>didn't run today
>couple of 'closest' friends over the internet blew up on me when i was drunk almost a month ago
>don't talk to them anymore
>another group of friends most likely made a group chat without inviting me recently, there goes more friends
>feels like am about to lose what little of what's left of friends i've known and met from the internet
>stuck in boring security job as part time, no full time because insurance reasons and there's no future with the job to top it all off
>want to stay sober this weekend, but the urge to drink is excruciatingly strong

What is "Shit I wanna get off my chest?"
>>
>>41990961
you're exactly me
I'd hardly change a word in this post if I were describing myself
>>
>>41990667
I'm right there with you on most of this
Stay strong brah we're gonna make it
>>
>>41991403
It's okay to bitch about common problems. It's a feels thread man on a fitness board, don't take it so seriously.
>>
>>41991397
I'm essentially the same as that guy except I happen to get a decent job with my degree and make plenty of money.
Nothing else is different though. I'm still a miserable kissless 30 year old virgin with no friends who has no social skills.
So your post is bullshit.
>>
>>41991424
What's up anon, do you have BPD? Taking my nighttime daily 5 pills to make sure I don't go fucking insane and think I'm a prophet again. I'm type 1 mayne.
>>
File: 1411104409009.jpg (9KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1411104409009.jpg
9KB, 350x334px
>>41991431

I've gone through phase A of my life (which is what you describe) and phase B (truly a living nightmare 97% of the time over several years)

The first phase was much, much better. At least be appreciative of the simplicity of meloncholy. I am amazed that I am still alive today and what little positivity I can gleam from that is I have a solid constitution. I spend all my time having nostalgia over those days where I felt just like you described. Not good sure, but I can assure you it could be much worse beyond your imagining.

Don't mean to sound patronizing but hopefully you can use what I've said to improve yourself.
>>
>I may not be able to afford a ski pass this year
>>
>>41991474
Holy fuck dude, that was just too dark
I was about to hang myself with rusty barbed wire but god damn; if you're still alive surely I can keep going a little longer too
>>
>>41991424
Hey anon, wisdom teeth removal leads to a weird couple of days since you cant really talk or eat or lift so you just sit around waiting.

I'm doing fine i think. Just worried about how every relationship i have is ruined by either my lack of caring for the other party (this includes friendships and gf). I think I'm too selfish and egotistic to open up to anyone ever. I can't help but wish misery upon everyone around me in order to show that I'm better than them. Furthermore, I don't know if I feel sadness ever or if I'm just repressing it because of my ego issues, instead I just feel anger. Every time I'm alone enough to be sure nobody can hear me, I scream and hit shit because i'm so fucking angry all the time, though I don't let it get in the way of my normal life. Sadly, I really only get these opportunities when I have a car, because I dont feel confident nobody is listening unless I can see the entire area. I even look in the back seat before screaming just to make sure nobody snuck in there somehow. I think I'm paranoid of anybody discovering that I have any faults whatsoever.

However, I have a date next week, we're gonna lift because she says she loves to lift then I'm gonna make her dinner and watch a movie. Also on sunday Im gonna play some vidya with my friends that I desperately hope dont secretly hate me like all my 'friends' from high school.

All in all, life seems fine right now anon, thanks for asking.
>>
>>41991487

Don't ridicule him, that's a bigger feel than almost the rest of the fucking thread.
>>
>>41991453
Get transferred or a new job somewhere else

You probably live in a coastal population center where you're crammed around a bunch of people

Of course you're gonna be miserable living like that if you're introverted since only normie extroverts like big city life
>>
File: 1472934854476.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472934854476.png
31KB, 657x527px
>>41991429
C-can u give me calc tutoring?
>>
>>41990667
/borninthewrongcentury/

I feel you brah, its a fucking struggle in this current garbage societal climate. Hang in there, find a good woman and solid friends with the same outlook as you is my advice. Best of luck.
>>
File: 1485766054981.jpg (74KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1485766054981.jpg
74KB, 500x525px
>29 khv
>new girl at work
>instant oneitis
>said fuck it and asked her to hang out
>never asked a girl out before, dropped spaghetti hard
>she still said yes
>pick her up at her house
>shes wearing an anime shirt
>we have a ton in common
>already wants to hang out again

So how do you kiss a girl /fit/? I really dont wan't to become a wizard.
>>
>>41988713
It's saturday morning already but I feel that I need to share this.

The other day I woke up, and fell back to sleep for a moment.. In this moment I wasn't really asleep but dreamt that I'm now already 60 years old. I was half awake and thinking about how fast my life has run away. In this moment I was aware that the fear I always have has a sense, time flies so fast, one day I will just wake up and be 60 and all the years are gone.

I'm not sure if I feel like this because I'm so young. But I hope life will last me long.

Remember guys, live and enjoy every day. Be with the ones you live. Don't risk your life for bullshit.
>>
So many feels touched upon in this thread. My birthday is in a few weeks and I'm approaching mid-thirties now. Only real friend I have is going to be away so can't meet them for a drink. No gf/wife because I always panic as soon as a girl shows me any interest. My best friends wife even said to me that I get attention when I go out but completely ignore any advances.

I have a well paying job, own house but hardly any of my work colleagues talk to me beyond work related subjects. The ones that do seem to want to be friendly I push away, as I just assume they want something from me or doing it out of politeness.

Was chatting with a girl completely out of my league recently. Went back to mine and she had to initiate as I was so nervous and have very little experience. Could barely get it up and lasted 30 seconds, although I did go down on her. She's had to move away for work and now I don't know if I'll get to see her again, or even if she'd want to.

I can't even get a haircut or go food shopping without having a minor panic attack and start sweating.

How do I get out of this pity party I have going on with myself. I wish I could just learn how to enjoy myself.

Sorry for the blog, but once again I'm sat inside when the sun is out, with nothing to do or no-one to see. Just avoiding the world until work again in a couple of days
>>
File: 1498740214109.jpg (122KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1498740214109.jpg
122KB, 640x1136px
damn this feels thread filled up quick

part two anyone?
>>
>>41991571
>dreamt that I'm now already 60 years old. I was half awake and thinking about how fast my life has run away.
>that feel when you realize you're halfway there already
>that feel when the years are going by faster now than they ever were
>>
>>41991513
How is that going to change anything?
I'll move somewhere and suddenly have the desire to go outside and hit the clubs and shit?
>>
I fucked my back up by doing a motorcycle tour (2500km) om a crappy bike. Back pain radiating to my right leg. My doctor says it's probably a herniated disc, so it'll be a long while until I can lift again. Without over the counter painkillers I can't really stand the continuous pain.
I'm starting my first (real) job this Monday, which requires quite a bit of sitting, which hurts a lot. Fuck I never prepared for this.
>>
>>41991188

Tell us your story anon. Why is it unfixable?

It's been 5 months for me. She's about to move back to her home country so I won't see her around anymore. Hopefully the feels begin to subside.
>>
>>41991432
Oh like you're doing now?
>>
>>41991560
Play it cool niggah, let your intentions be known though, if you think she looks nice tell her but don't go proposing or trying to rape her you feel?
>>
>>41991818
Meh, her main issue was that I just couldn't fucking talk about the things that made me suffer. I actually managed to open up to many people in the last couple of months and even "reconciled" with her, and she really likes it that I managed to open up, but she made it abundantly clear that she stays by her decision and we'll never be together again. She's trying to keep me at arm's length because she "doesn't want for me to stick to her all the time like it was back then" (even though she did most of the sticking during that time... but ok) and it's obvious that I am not needed anymore.

Fuck, I should just completely nuke this "relationship" since it is driving me insane. I won't hear shit from her unless I start the conversation, so what is the fucking point. For some reason I hoped that I can actually manage to show her that I can improve, and that I did, and that it may help in some way but it is taking a toll on me and I don't know if I should keep trying or just fuck it all up again to get it all over with.
>>
>>41988888
Wasted quints
>>
>>41991397
Tfw no college at all and make 42k a year... ok for a 24 yr old. Wife makes 23.
Make 66k together.
Comfy.
Trying to get this promotion which will bump .me up to 53k.
Still feel depressed and feel like a poor fag. Want to breed with wife but feel like need more money so she doesn't work much for kids.
Time is slipping away.
>>
>>41992013
Lol

>tfw can't get back to sleep after 6 hours
>>
>>41988802
How did you do it bro? I'm one year into a relationship and feel exactly the same. I feel like it's run it's course and we'd both be better off in the long run.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.