[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leg gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gains....jpg (220KB, 1093x999px) Image search: [Google]
gains....jpg
220KB, 1093x999px
Is this normal to have such minute "gains" after 6 months of 2 leg days every week? Around 50 leg days, never skipped. And this is what I get? Let alone all the monies I spent on clean nutrition and greek yogurts and shit.

Btw, in the Before pic I was 5 lbs lighter. I have since been trying to bulk up. But it's just 5 lbs more of fat now.
>>
>>41988704
>gains 5 pounds in 6 months
>expects a mountain of difference
cmon son they're very clearly bigger on the right pic, not very much so but its noticeable
>>
I mean, you butt looks better, i would do anal sex wiith you, if you know what i mean.
>>
>>41988704
There's no difference
You took these pictures 5 hours apart
>>
>>41988761
I forgot to mention that on before pic I had flexed my butt, but on after i am relaxed.
>>
They're bigger. It doesn't look impressive because there's still the same amount of fat covering them.
>>
>>41988704
>Is this normal to have such minute "gains" after 6 months
Well I don't know, you didn't give me any information.
How much were you squatting 6 months ago and how much are you squatting now?
>>
I am not squatting diddly squat because I am doing it at home by myself, no spotter and am scared. So it's even less than my body weight.
>>
>>41988780
Would you mind taking more pics of that butt?
Just so we can clarify some questions and help you in a better way.
>>
You look the same except the before is flexed.
>>
>>41988704
>Is this normal to have such minute "gains" after 6 months of 2 leg days every week?

Yes, it's called being natty.
>>
>>41988914
Thanks!
I will increase my squat weight to try and at least squat my bodyweight, hopefully it will show noticeable difference in gains.

But I am also doing dumbbell lunges and leg extensions and hammy curls. That's what I got after 6 months of doing all this with light squats...
>>
>>41988872
time for a steroid cycle anon
>>
>>41988927
Eating more and having a somewhat heavy squat day (still have high volume on your assistance exercises like front squat/leg press/whatever though) and a lighter squat day with more volume can help. But the natty life is that you put on muscle slow and become fat when you bulk.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.