[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been lifting off and on for years. Been going steady for two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170630_191658.jpg (104KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_191658.jpg
104KB, 540x960px
Been lifting off and on for years. Been going steady for two weeks, Mon-Sat. Does /fit/ think I need to work on anything specific?
>>
>>41987843
everything
>>
>>41987843
You look similar to me when I did not take it serious. You cannot hop on and off and expect good progress. You need to lift more in general, it doesnt seem that a single area is lacking (all of it is).

How often are you going/what split are you doing?
>>
File: 1498820716864.png (550KB, 779x655px) Image search: [Google]
1498820716864.png
550KB, 779x655px
>>41987843
This should be your goal. Work on everything.
>>
Eat more
>>
>>41987884
I have a home gym. And I do 6 out of 7 days of the week. I'm trying to stay steady now take it more seriously
>>
>>41987981
Workout fewer days of the week but be strict about following a routine. You say you've been lifting off and on for years so I'm just guessing that you're one of those guys that one day decides, "I'm gonna change my life and workout every fucking day". So then you workout every single day because you think that's how often you have to lift and within a month or two you get burned out and stop. Then a few months or years later you repeat the same process. It's the same thing fat asses do with diet and exercise.

Choose 3-4 specific days of the week to lift, create a lifting routine/split, and be consistent.

Work on everything.
>>
>>41988114
No I just get busy and have things to do and don't care to make time for it. I also didn't have as much equipment as I do now. I have a squat rack, bench for bench pressing and a large cable machine that has a bunch of stuff. I don't get burned out.
>>
>>41987843
You need to eat.
>>
>>41988371
How many calories should I take in?
>>
start eating and lifting, read the sticky
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.