[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sweating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: oogle.jpg (262KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
oogle.jpg
262KB, 620x465px
I sweat like a mother fucker in the summer but now its way way worse because it is one of the side-effects of the antidepressants I am taking

by the time I get home my clothing is legit soggy most of the time once it hits 25c I cant wear pants and with the humidity it gets to be 40 or worse when a heatwave hits on top of all that I am drinking at least 5L of water daily and in the past 2 weeks I've noticed salt stains on my shirts all over my chest plus my weight is jumping all over the place I aint /fit/ I just cycle a lot as main way of transportation

tl;dr how the fuck do I stop sweating so much this is literally killing me I just tried rubber alcohol and its working I think its raining but its like 25cish outside and I have the window open

I don't smell like BO at all no matter what I am just constantly fucking slimy anyone else in the same boat here

ideas help suggestions etc?
[spoiler]inb4 just kys OP it solves all of lifes problems [/spoiler]
>>
>>41986854
same, except i hav no medication to blame.
if in scenario like beach or athletics, i dont care just let it pour.
i start to care less about torso sweat, mainly about ass sweat.
if bathroom is cool/a full private room, not high traffic, lock the door take off clothes and chill for a minute, wipe sweat with TP of wherever on body.
But american bathrooms are retarded and only have those metal barriers rather than individal rooms. lol
wear clothes that sweat inst so visible?
>>
>>41986951
>wear clothes that sweat inst so visible?
already doing that mostly cycling clothing since I am a neet till september and pic related is my "job" atm

and ya I am wiping myself off as much as possible carrying a rag or towel in my bag or throwing cold water on my body
>>
holy fuck almost a hour later and one reply does everyone here have magical sweat glands
>>
yet another bump
>>
I'm in the exact same situation as you, op. I'm om venlafaxin and it's making me pour out sweat. There isn't really a solution other than those sweat blockers you can get at drugstores.

Oh and try linen shirts, they are very breathable and look good at the same time.
>>
>>41988306
oh god stay away from effexor man that shit was harder to get off then heroin like no joke I was fucked up for a good 2 months
>>
>>41988338
I know, I know far too well. I tried to get off it once and thought I was going to have a stroke. Right now I'm slowly reducing the dosage. (down from 225 to 150mg)
>>
Avoid polyester
>>
>>41988382
I got fed up and went cold turkey at around 150mg I was so fucked up for 2 weeks brainzaps 247 headache not eating
>>41988383
why its breathable fabric no?
>>
>>41987045
oh so you hang outside on the pavement for hours on end in summer? no wonder you sweat...
>>
>>41988782
this is a tad more then sweating because you've been planting trees/working the fields all day in sun and prescription antiperspirant does fuck all
>>
>>41986854
You just cant smell your own BO.... its there OP trust me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.