[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, why do so many chads happen to be childhood ex-fatties?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1487884190015.jpg (64KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1487884190015.jpg
64KB, 720x602px
/fit/, why do so many chads happen to be childhood ex-fatties?
>>
They know the worst side of the spectrum so they decided to head to the other
>>
>>41981177
The same reason why rappers who were poor grow up and spend money on everything.
>>
No one likes fat people. Most people automatically like beautiful people. As a result, fatties face the cruelty of the world sooner and more often. and must achieve some other way of getting people to like them.

Other major issues with being fat compounds on no one liking them. I'd guess that many fat men do not become alpha and you only notice the ones that do. I believe lots of pain and stress will strengthen some men, but pain without a chance to grow hinders people and i think most fatties from highschool aren't chads but the ones that are were honed into chads by learning to slay without good looks since a young age
>>
>>41981177
because once puberty is over, the myth of pizza-eating-6-pack Chad is over

Adults who look good are adults who take care of their body and nutrition, period.

Childhood fatties developped that attitude sooner in life, and stuck to it through the drive fuelled by teen rejection, wanting to one-up the world.

>mfw when I was a turbo-fat child, now get nicknamed "Superman" or "William Levy" at work, while middle school "chads" are overweight broke losers.
>>
Tbh I came in this thread because I feel like I am becoming alpha, especially after starting to lose weight. The fact of the matter is, if you were obese as a child and teen and are able to break your shitty diet and lose the weight, you adapt an alpha attitude. For me, my personality completely changed. I realized I wanted to get fit to not only slay pussy but do cool shit like parkour.
>>
>>41981974
no its actually because once fatties go through puberty a lot of the fat comes off and they end up as ripped 16 year olds

you're not alpha, fatty
>>
>>41981177
Because we spent our childhoods being gluttons and developed pre-hypertension in our teens/twenties causing a premature mid-life crisis. In my mind anyhow it was either this or diabetes.
>>
>>41981974
>i realized i'm alpha because i want to do parkour now
you *might* have autism
>>
>>41982020
That is not how it works. Besides, I meant people that have been obese up until their 20s
>>41982054
That wasnt having to do with being alpha. What I was talking about was my mindset changing. I started to not give a fuck and started making better decisions to be successful in life.
>>
Fuck off fatties your life isn't interesting just because you lost weight and pretend you made it
>>
File: 1497713240742.jpg (9KB, 288x268px) Image search: [Google]
1497713240742.jpg
9KB, 288x268px
>>41981177
Cause i got tired of the fat jokes and now ILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT. Also chkin dem dub dubs
>>
how is this fit related
>>
>>41984333
anon are you literally me
>>
>>41981177

What the fuck?

Chad is fit from birth due to athletic activities like football and good genetics.

Just lol if you /fit/ manlets think you are a Chad.
>>
>>41985690
This guy gets it
Chadness is achieved at very early age
Fatties who got fit and try to behave like Chad are Brads at best
>>
>>41981177
They don't. How can you be a chad if you weren't socially popular in your teens?
>>
File: confident.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
confident.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
>>41985739

agreeeeeeeeeeeed
>>
>>41985764
By simply being a ripped hot cunt, then it all comes after that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.