[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Crippling Alcoholism General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: mylife.jpg (4MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
4MB, 5344x3006px
How does pic related affect my gains?
>>
Longer recovery times, lower testosterone, inhibits protein absorption, wasted calories.
>>
>>41979991
>wild turkey
>ten high
What are you poor?
>>
>>41980023
I'm buying a handle most every night m8, I gotta budget.
>>
>>41979991
Terrible for gainz unless drinking like once a week on a rest day
>>
>>41980234

>1 handle a day

jesus christ. anon, you're going to need to slow down or you're going to end up fucking dead
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (789KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
789KB, 1920x1080px
>>41980234
Not him but alcoholism/substance addiction is a serious issue and you should stop half assing it and shoot h
>>
>>41979991
Sometimes i'm wondering how much better my gains would be if i drank a little less. I dont look small and my lifts are decent enough but i would probably be shredded by now if i cut down alcohol by half. Or at least 3% less bf.

I only drink socially but i've been social two times already this week, going out with collegues tonight and going to a wedding tomorrow. Oh well such is life.
>>
>>41980258
Ally of people can get away with this for close to a decade believe it or not. Op, when you get liver failure and liver disease you lose all your ability to properly synth protein. So basically ALL your gains.

T. Guy who almost drank himself to death twice
>>
File: 1311950054653.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1311950054653.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>41980259
>Not him but alcoholism/substance addiction is a serious issue and you should stop half assing it and shoot h

Not on H yet but I'm addicted to oxycontin. I love opiates, most of my life, I'm miserable and desperate. On opiates, I don't care.
>>
>>41979991
if you had crippling alcoholism you'd know exactly how those affected your gains
>>41980318
when you get liver failure your whole body starts shutting down because the liver does like 300+ different important things including producing clotting factors
>>
>>41979991

It made my sister turn yellow and die when she was 35. That's how it affects people who drink like you do.
>>
File: 1485131018157127239.jpg (71KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485131018157127239.jpg
71KB, 800x450px
>>41980362
wish i could get my hands on some.
>>
Yall niggas crazy, just stay on weed 24/7 if youre seriously thinking about starting h.
>>
Bro, see a therapist or something, just say you're suicidal and they have to take you.

In any case the physical addiction is one thing but the mental shit you're trying to drown out has to get handled. Existential sadness, daddy diddled you, whatever it is you're gonna have to get help realizing life is worth living and you've only got one shot at this thing if its gonna mean anything at all.
And the liver is responsible for most GluT-4 among all the other shit it has to do. If it has to stop for emergency ethanol purges err'day before bed it'll never be able to give you your gains and the estrogen will just build up.
>>
>>41980450
me too, fucking impossible to get here in nz
>>
File: IMG_7648.jpg (35KB, 496x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7648.jpg
35KB, 496x629px
>>41979991
Anon I went to a pit patient rehab center for a month and completed the course.

Do I still drink and smoke? Yes. But I understand I went too far for too long and it motivated me to really invest in my health. It made me take lifting and cardio seriously. I watch what I eat, and limit myself to very small amounts of weed every other day, same with booze and I cut out anything else to every once in a while.

Fuck the gains bro, gain back your control by any means and maintain it.
>>
>>41980234
Years ago i was like that, my skin was literally grey, you wouldnt believe what a few months sober brings.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.