[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music at the gym and devices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Do you listen to music at the gym? If so, what do you use? Pic related, I've been using some Skullcandy Hesh 2's that I got as a gift, but would consider purchasing something better. I can't go back to wired headphones after getting used to bluetooth.

So /fit/, what do you use?
>>
>>41978551
I've been using my earbuds that came with the phone.
>>
>>41978560
LIke, wired? They get in the way during deadlfits and stuff IMO
>>
>>41978602
Just put them up your back under your shirt . Completely out of the way
>>
>>41978551
Had a pair of sony over ear bluetooth headphones and they were the tits. Then i left them hanging on the towel hook after showering one night and by the time i realized (on my way to the gym the next evening) they were long gone.. im using wired headphones now and its a pain in the ass. Especially because i wear shoets without pockets so i have to stick my phone in my waistband and it gets all sweaty and in the way of my lifts... one day ill invest in another pair
>>
>>41978551

Jaybird X3's
>>
>>41978602
when i started reading this i saw IMO in my peripheral and thought it said LMAO and it greatly changed how i interpeted the post

not really relevant but i was just sharing to see if others have similar experiences of seeing things ahead of where they're reading. is there a word for this?
>>
File: 200px-Brianpeppers.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Brianpeppers.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>41978739
Idk what it's called but the exact same thing happened when I first read that post too
>>
>>41978551
I too use a pair of Hesh 2 wireless, they are OK my ears get way sweaty though. Thinking of going smaller but I don't want any of those receiver on the back of the neck ones.
>>
>>41978725
same and i fucking love them
>>
>>41979044
How is their battery life after using them a while? I can get a good 10+ hours after a year with my Hesh 2's. And the sound quality?
>>
>>41978551
Headphones that came with phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.