[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a skellington buy whey for the first time in his life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

How does a skellington buy whey for the first time in his life?
>>
By buying whey.
>>
>>41978359
By spending a couple bones on it
>>
>>41978359
Buy it online lol
>>
that depends on how much you whey
>>
Everybody is going to laugh at you buying it and say "ooh look at this big guy going to get all big and guyish"
>>
By going to the store.

Turn off your computer and think about why you asked this stupid fucking question.
>>
>>41978373
Hehe
>>
Go to the store when it's almost empty, grab one whey and tell everyone you see that it was prescribed to you by a doctor and you don't actually lift, while fastwalking. Drop a $50 bill and tell the cashier she can keep the change so you can gtfo asap. Things will go well.
>>
>>41978377
6'1"
135lb
>>
>>41978423
You know whey is a SUPPLEMENT, right, you still have to eat FOOD in order to get gains.
>>
>>41978448
Yeah!
>>
Call the national whey hotline and send in the required video of you anally masturbating. From here on out you need to provide one new video per month.
>>
Which whey is the best supplement for a complete beginner?
>>
>>41978359
Literally no minimum wage worker gives a shit who buys shit from their store. If anything. they'll think you're working on yourself and be happy for you. Just go in and buy it
>>
>>41978359
Go to the store? Buy it online?

Clearly you're a fucking retard though, and gains won't help that so I would just go to your closest Wal-Mart, get a 12 gauge and blow your brains out you fucking moron
>>
>>41978570
you go to the store and buy it

thank god i'm not a sperg like you or i'd still be that skinny
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.