[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I waste time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: TUPDUkA.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
TUPDUkA.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>started lifting at age 15, just before freshmen year of high school.
>Now 18 about to start senior year.
>Bench 245lbsx1
>Squat 315x2
>Bent over row 225x5
>Overhead press 160x4
>Shrug 335x7
Body
>5'10" 175lbs
>Arms 16in
>Chest 42in
>Shoulder width 21.5in
>Quads 23in
>Calves 15.5in
>Blessed with genetically small waist, 32in.
>Bodyfat currently around 16 percent, began cutting.
I always hear and see guys who just lifted for a year and already look like Connor Murphy and bench 3pl8s.

Are my stats shit for the time I've been lifting? Did I waste time?
>>
If this makes a difference

I was never athletic, I was a scrawny dweeb growing up.
I couldn't do a push up before I started lifting. I was bullied and made fun of for having to do girl push ups in PE class. One of the reasons I started lifting. I also could barely even bench just the bar. I can now do 80 plus push ups and 20 deadhang pull ups.
>>
>>41978049
No you haven't, my stats are worse due to fuckarounditis over a slightly longer timeframe. Remember there are plenty of people worse than you and as long as you are progressing that's what matters.
>>
>>41978049
You're making progress, time doesn't matter if you achieving your goals.
>>
>>41978049
>Blessed with genetically small waist, 32in
m8 that's average, small is 30 and under
>>
>>41978049
no, you're fine

the guys benching 315 after a year either had athletic backgrounds, or have extremely good genetics for bench/lifting in general
>>
>>41978049
>being this worried about wasting time at 18
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>41979998
this this this

fuck dude you're doing better than I am and I'm older than you
>>
>>41978049

You are beyond like 99% of 18 year olds, how exactly have you wasted time?
It may be possible to get to your stats in a shorter time frame obviously but that doesn't mean most people have the kind of dedication that would take anyways.
Good job OP, you are way ahead of the game.
>>
>>41978049
Yeah you wasted a lot of time those couple of years you were held back
>>
>>41978049
>I always hear and see guys who just lifted for a year and already look like Connor Murphy and bench 3pl8s.

you're retarded
>>
>>41978049
Nah.
My stats are
Lifting at 16, now 18
Bench 245 x1
squat 325 x5
Row 225 x5
Dead 405 x 3
5'10 170lbs

Most of /fit/ are e staters or are fully grown and are naturally able to lift more weight.
>>
>>41978049
Fuck off with your humblebrag uggo.
>>
>>41979998
>Brb not reaching your dream physique in the shortest time possible
>Brb i am gonna rest for 5 min on this bench because i am only 18 fuck you.
>Brb implying that very slow progress is not wasting time.
>>
>>41980054
How is this a humblebrag? Ive been lifting for about 3 years and it took me that fucking long to reach a 245lb bench.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.