[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm /fat/ and confused.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: fat.png (364KB, 626x830px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
364KB, 626x830px
I look like a fat fuck, but my BMI says I'm good (22). I hate being fat and decided to change, so I started eating 1100 calories a day, so far I've eaten below that.

Then I tried using myfitnesspal to make it easier to record stuff, and when I put in my height and weight and how much I wanted to lose it said that would be underweight.

For the record I'm 5'10" 154lb and 18 years old.

What's wrong fit?
>>
>>41976074
pic related is me.

Sorry for censoring so much.
>>
>>41976074

You're just the definition of skinnyfat

Lose weight, or put on muscle. It'll be fine once you do either of them
>>
>>41976074
I'm Australian btw if that matters
>>
Thats called being skinnyfat brah.
Having no appreciable muscle mass, which makes even smallish amounts of fat look like a lot on your small build.
>>
>>41976074
So what's your question? You need muscle mass, eat at a small (500) calorie deficit and start lifting. you'll gain or maintain weight for a while as you pack on muscle. Don't worry about what the BMI chart says, worry about what's in the mirror.
>>
>>41976074
Reading your BMI won't tell you any more about your body that you don't already know. You are definitely skinnyfat desu. Like so skinnyfat that you should be used on a template to describe the term.

That being said, your test levels are shit and you are eating too much. Sort it out
>>
>>41976100
If I lose fat to an acceptable level (not tits no tum no tut) will I look like I belong in a gulag?
>>
>>41976114
Yes.
>>
Id say your lean body mass is around 115-120lbs. With 30+lbs of fat. Lift and cut at <=1300 cals a day and get 120g of protein daily.
>>
>>41976105
My question was why the fuck does it say I'm OK when I clearly look like a fatty, but that has been answered. Thank you /fit/, you guys are awesome.

I live too far away from the nearest gym, can I home gym? Like pressups and crunches and shit? Or do I need to buy stuff? Because I'm poor too.
>>
>>41976114

Pretty much yeah.
I would recommend you eat a slight calorie surplus and lift regularly.

You will be able to gain a fair bit of muscle pretty quickly given how little you have to start with, and that should outstrip any fat gain and if anything make you look less fat because your bodyfat% may decrease even if you lose no fat.
>>
>>41976114
yeah.
get some weights and lift.
also start using skin tightening lotion everyday
if you don't you'll be kinda floppy /saggy
>>
>>41976074
3 month ago i was 155 and i didnt have that belly, im 5 11
>>
>>41976127
I say start a running regimen and a solid bodyweight workout plan that you really push yourself on. If you go to school or college, use their gym. Build up a habit and a love for exercise first and then worry about technical stuff.
>>
>>41976141
What should I be lifting? As in curls? What types of equipment will I have to buy?
>>
>>41976097
Australian and that pale? how?
>>
>>41976114
Lift weights while eating the same volume of food. Eat less sugar and simple carbs.
>>
>>41976203
I didn't type that. I live in the UK.
>>
>>41976074

>that pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4#t=4m37s
>>
File: cry.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
136KB, 363x296px
>>41976222
Yeah it's pretty terrible, Gimmie a couple months mate I'll be better.
>>
>>41976186

Go to a gym if you can, its easier than trying to buy equipment that you would probably outgrow fast as a beginner anyway.

https://www.reddit.com/r/weightroom/comments/18trzh/training_tuesdays/

Theres some good beginner lifting routines there.
>>
>>41976214

where in the uk are you?
>>
>>41976074
Stop giving a fuck about numbers. If you're fat then you need to loose weight.
>>
>>41976246

Not really.
Skinnyfat can often benefit from gaining weight, provided its muscle not more fat.
>>
>>41976235
Cambridgeshire. Not posh tho.
>>
>>41976257
Do you just hate guns or something?
>>
When you build muscle, your resting metabolic rate rises and you have more definition to cut down to later. Bulk up then cut.
>>
>>41976262
As in arms or actual guns? I like guns. I don't have arms but I'm changing that.
>>
>>41976463
I've got a good diet, and I've spent since the first replies came in trying to get a good routine, I can't get to a gym so it's all at home. It's OK though, I'll make a new thread if I get in any trouble. Thanks so much fit.
>>
>>41976074

OP people who are saying you need to run a deficit of 500 kcal a day are fucking with you. You need to fast week on/week off and drink apple cider vinegar
>>
File: sus.jpg (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
sus.jpg
6KB, 264x191px
>>41976494
>>
>>41976494
Don't listen to him anon, he has a fetish for making people into skellies so he can OHP them with his terrible shoulder strength
>>
>>41976272
Online optimistic liberals jump ship to different countries.
>>
>>41976576
I'm only 18 and poor, so I can't change country yet. Always wanted to though.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.